Zestra is a topical product that’s intended to increase sexual arousal and sexual pleasure in women. It’s meant to be spread on the clitoris and surrounding area, and it produces a tingling sensation that enhances sexual drive. Zestra can greatly increase the strength of women’s orgasms. The product is made with completely organic, natural ingredients.
How Does It Rate?
- Manufactured by the California-based Innovus Pharmaceuticals, Inc., which was established in 1959.
- Mission: To enhance the quality of consumers’ lives through the production of natural health goods.
- Creates products with the help of a team of medical specialists and experts.
- Works within minutes and long lasting.
- Easy to use.
- Borage Seed Oil
- Evening Primrose Oil
- Coleus Forskholii Extract
- This product can increase sexual arousal in women.
- Zestra can spice up your sex life.
- It can give you much deeper orgasms.
- It can give your partner additional pleasure.
- You can’t use this product if you have a vaginal infection or irritation.
- You can’t use this product with a latex condom.
- It’s possible to have an allergic reaction.
How Does Zestra Work?
There are substances included that are simply natural aphrodisiacs known to increase sexual desire. Ingredients that are high in gamma-linolenic acid improve blood circulation and enhance nerve sensations, leading to more powerful orgasms.
Other ingredients, like evening primrose oil, balance out the body’s hormones and increase dopamine levels. This leads to more nitric oxide, which dilates the blood vessels and creates more powerful orgasms. Nitric oxide is a useful treatment for female sexual dysfunction.
Zestra Ingredients – Are they Safe and Effective?
The product is made up of a collection of botanical oils which work together to increase sexual arousal in women. These are some of the key active ingredients.
Borage Seed Oil
– This is a known aphrodisiac which increases sexual desire. It’s high in gamma-linolenic acid which can both enhance blood circulation and increase nerve sensations.This can lead to more powerful orgasms.
Evening Primrose Oil
– This can balance your hormone levels, which can increase dopamine levels. More dopamine leads to greater nitric oxide, which creates much more powerful orgasms because it dilates the blood vessels. This substance is also high in gamma-linolenic acid. Research showed that evening primrose oil increased the sexual functions of male mice.
Coleus Forskholii Extract
Zestra Review – FAQ’s
Q: How should you use Zestra?
A: The recommendation is that you apply some of this product to your clitoris and labia before you have sex. The effect begins in about 5-10 minutes and lasts for 45 minutes. You’ll feel a tingling sensation, and this will increase your sexual arousal. If you use lubricant during sex, use this first and wait 5 minutes before applying the lubricant.
Q: How much does Zestra cost?
A: The official product website says that you can purchase Zestra both on their site and on several third-party sites. In fact, you can only purchase it from third-party sites. If you try to buy on the official website, you’re directed to another retailer. The prices are as follows:
- 3 Single-Use Packets are $9.87
- Multi-Dose Bottle is $34.95
Q: What is Zestra’s return policy?
A: The company is offering a 30-day return policy. If you’re dissatisfied with the product, contact the company and return it within 30 days of the original purchase date. You’ll get a full refund, minus the shipping charges. The policy applies to everyone except customers who buy the discount combo package. This package requires a minimum 4-month purchase.
You can also purchase this product on several other online retail sites, and if you do, you’re covered by that retailer’s return policy.
Q: Does Zestra offer a free trial?
A: This company doesn’t offer a free trial of their product, nor do they hand out any free samples to customers. If you want to try this product, you have to purchase it from one of the several online retailers that are offering it.
Customer Reviews for Zestra
I truly enjoy this product. But, it burns my skin. Therefore, Not Recommend.~ Review by Sylvia Mark.
Zestra Review – Final Verdict
This product got very mixed reviews, with just as many negative reports as positive ones. There were many women who thought this was the product of their lives, and it really elevated their sexual lives. Some customers complained that Zestra burned their skin, so they couldn’t use it. Others found the warming sensation distracting. Although some users loved the smell, others found it unpleasant and off-putting.
The ingredients in this product may be organic, but they’re still powerful. If you should experience a reaction when you use this product, discontinue use immediately. It’s a good idea to take this product to your physician before you use it to get medical approval.
Many women experience sexual dysfunction, lack of sex drive and/or poor sexual performance, but are too embarrassed to openly talk about it. Sexual dysfunction among women is prevalent, can occur at any age and can be caused by numerous factors. Sexual performance problems can strain your relationship with a partner. Thankfully, female enhancement products may alleviate these problems promoting a healthy, active sex life. Female enhancement products should be based on potency of ingredients, ability to increase sexual sensation and pleasure, ability to heighten arousal and sexual satisfaction and ability to restore sexual desire.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective female enhancement supplements on the market today, in our opinion.
Verdict on Claimed Benefits: Below is our summary of the available evidence for the claimed benefits of below mentioned female libido boosters and sexual enhancement pills for women based on the available research: