Neogyn Cream Overview
Neogyn is a feminine soothing cream formulated by leading gynaecologists for the purpose of improving overall vaginal comfort. According to the product’s website, it is said to be clinically proven to be safe and effectiveoving overall vaginal comfort. According to the product’s website, it is said to be clinically proven to be safe and effective. It is being offered with a free trial on the official Neogyn site. The vulvar soothing cream is being sold by other online retailers for $109 per 30 mL tube container.
How Does It Rate?
- Treat soreness, dryness, and a burning sensation in the vaginal area.
- Relieve pain or discomfort during sexual activity.
- Enhance intimacy and romance.
- Reduce inflammation and redness.
- Help in restoring feminine comfort.
- End all feminine discomfort in the vulvar area.
- Decyl Oleate
- Glyceryl Stearate
- It is made using natural active ingredients.
- You can try it for free to see if it is effective or not.
- There is some positive feedback from women who have used it.
- There is no available data from the clinical studies proving its effectiveness and safety.
- The active ingredients are not listed or discussed in detail on the product’s website.
- There are many negative comments saying it isn’t effective.
- There are some complaints about the free trial offer.
- It is priced very high compared to similar formulations.
- Some users developed irritation from the formula
How Does Neogyn Work?
The formulation primarily soothes any discomfort caused by inflammation and irritation of tissues in the genital area of women. It contains a special blend of proteins that help restore the natural, healthy state of the skin in the area. The formulation also helps ease pain and any discomfort during sexual activity. It also helps keep the vaginal area lubricated preventing dryness to reducing irritation and inflammation.
Neogyn Ingredients – Are They Safe And Effective?
– In a cleanser, glycerin works very well as a moisturiser. Study suggests , it can aid in the preservation of hydration, the prevention of skin irritation during the cleansing process, and the health of the outer skin layer.
– Octyldodecanol is a mineral wax that is used in cosmetics to improve texture. It is a flavourless, transparent fatty acid that is used to enhance the texture of cosmetic goods. It has exceptional solvent characteristics that give formulations for beauty products stability and a particularly smooth feel.
*All individuals are unique. Your results can and will vary.
– It is a skin-conditioning agent with evidence to support its capacity to enhance rapid skin hydration. Its structure is comparable to the lipids found naturally in skin.
– According to study , Glyceryl stearate is an agent that binds items together; it can also be a surfactant, emulsifier, and thickening in food — it’s often used as a dough conditioner and to keep foods from turning stale.
Other Ingredients Include
– Water(Aqua), Propanediol, Glycerin, Stearic Acid, Wheat Germ Oil (Triticum Vulgare), Ceteareth-20, Cetyl Alcohol, Borage Seed Oil (Borago Officinalis), Dimethicone, Glycosphingolipids, a balanced mix of rich proteins, Myreth-3 Myristate, Ceteareth-12, Tocopheryl Acetate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Palmitate Carbomer, Triethanolamine, BHT, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol.
Neogyn – FAQs
Q: Is it worth your time and money?
A: After carefully examining Neogyn Feminine Soothing Cream, it is worth trying especially because it is offered with a free trial. There are also some positive feedback from users although there is some feedback saying it isn’t very effective. This indicates that the formulation may not be effective for everyone. Still, it is worth trying since many people say it has helped with their feminine-related problems. Just remember to be careful and read the details of the free trial to avoid credit card-related problems.
Q: Does the cream treat dryness and itching?
A: It alleviates the dryness that led to skin cracking and irritation. Make sure you give it the recommended 2 weeks. It needed 12 days to start working.
Customer Reviews for Neogyn
So far I consider it a fair product. There has been slight improvement. I’m hoping for more before the end of the tube~ Review by I.clement
This product works very well for many post-menopausal conditions.I have been using Neogyn for 2 months with great results and the tube still has a lot in it. I have used other products for the same problem but this one works best.~ Review rodriguez
Neogyn Review – Final Verdict
The formula is said to have been tested by gynaecologists and has been shown to be both effective and safe. It is free of estrogen and can be applied easily to the vulva. The formulation is a balanced combination of proteins discovered in Switzerland after a long period of research. The proteins used have properties that help restore the natural state of the skin. It does not contain anesthetics, analgesics, additives, fragrances, petrolatum, or mineral oil in order to prevent irritation to the skin. The problem is that there is no detailed information available anywhere on the active ingredients of Neogyn.
We have listed the top Topical Female Enhancement products on the market, in our opinion