Ambitropin is a natural, sleep-aid formula that is used to treat sleep disorders such as insomnia and other sleep related problems. It is a natural alternative to other prescription sleep pills, which could be pricey and cause severe side effects. The Ambitropin formula is enriched with several natural ingredients, which provide a deep and restful sleep at night.
It contains the Valerian root as its active ingredient that works to relax the body and regulate the normal sleep cycle. Hops extract is effective in managing the restfulness. GABA is a neurotransmitter chemical that works at the level of central nervous system to aid in sleep. Calcium, apart from boosting bone health, it has a sedative property as well. Tryptamine MEL is a naturally synthesized body hormone that plays a vital role in promoting sleep.
It contains the following ingredients: 1000 mg Valerian root, 50 mg Lavender, 100 mg GABA, 50 mg Hops, 100 mg Calcium, Tryptamine MEL, 20 mg Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine), 450 mg magnesium, 10 mg zinc, 50 mg Corydalis, 1 mg Melatonin and 50 mg passion flower.
How Does Ambitropin Work?
It is an all-natural sleep enhancement formula that incorporates seven clinically proven ingredients to achieve a sound sleep at night. It contains Valerian root, which is a potent sleep remedy used since ancient times. Its sleep enhancement effect has been proven by several research studies. It contains Hops that relaxes and soothes the body to promote a sound sleep.
It contains GABA, a neurotransmitter that promotes sleep. It contains Lavender that relieves anxiety with its natural sedating properties. It contains Vitamin B6 that aids in sleep by producing serotonin in the brain. It contains calcium that enhances sleep quality. In addition, it contains melatonin that aids in falling asleep.
- It is an all-natural sleep aid formula that is safe for use
- It may be effective in promoting sleep
- It uses ingredients that have been clinically proven to deliver a restful sleep
- It may induce sleep
- It may not work for everyone
- There is high risk of developing allergy to lavender
- It can’t be obtained in retail stores
- No clinical trial results are available to back up its results
Alternatives to Ambitropin:
The Dos and Don’ts While Taking This Ambitropin
- Do test this product before use to rule out an allergy
- Do take up to 3 capsules a day just 30-60 minutes before bedtime
- Do consult your physician before using this formula
- Do not take alcohol or operate a vehicle after taking this supplement
- Do not use this supplement blindly in pregnant or lactating mothers
- Do not use it without taking a physician’s opinion in case of pre-existing medical conditions or when undertaking any prescription medication therapy
It is claimed as an effective sleep aid and has 95% success rate by the manufacturer but fails to reveal any concrete proof to back up this statement. However, it contains two clinically proven sleep inducers, Tryptamine MEL and Valerian root that cause a restful sleep. It may not promote sleep for everyone and the duration it takes to produce the results is not yet known.
Many people have a hard time falling or staying asleep, waking up exhausted and irritable. Effective natural sleep aids can help you return to a normal sleep schedule resulting in an improvement in your overall health, mood, and well-being.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective all natural sleep aid formulations on the market today, in our opinion.