VI Derm Bleaching Cream Overview
VI Derm Bleaching Cream helps to deal with freckles, age spots and scars to give you an evenly toned skin. The ingredients present in the product inhibit pigmentation, which is the main cause of dark spots and an uneven skin tone.
VI Derm Bleaching Cream is a product by Vital Institute Medical Products. This company specializes in manufacturing a line of products that helps in keeping the skin young, healthy and radiant. Their products are being used in almost 30 countries. VI Derm bleaching cream costs from $75 to $80. A single bottle weighs 1.75 oz.
What VI Derm Bleaching Cream Claims?
People struggling with freckles and scar marks and other skin issues can try out VI Derm Bleaching Cream as the product claims to help you get rid of wrinkles, aging spots acne breakouts and marks, uneven skin tone issues and improving creation of collagen resulting in a young and healthy looking glowing skin.
Science behind VI Derm Bleaching Cream
VI Derm Bleaching Cream is mainly a skin whitener, which uses a great combination of some of the most effective ingredients to help you get the flawless skin you always wanted. VI Derm Bleaching Cream is a blend of some natural and a few chemical bleaching elements that work together to increase collagen production and improve skin elasticity. The product also helps you get younger looking skin by fighting early signs of aging including wrinkles.
Active Ingredients in VI Derm Bleaching Cream
Along with a number of beneficial elements, the beauty product VI Derm Bleaching Cream consists of five basic ingredients:
- Retinol: It is a form of vitamin A, which fuels the production of collagen in the skin. It aids in improving strength, health and promoting elasticity of skin cells.
- Kojic Acid: It is used to reduce and lighten sun spots, dark spots, freckles and fix uneven skin tone issues. It is also an antifungal and antibacterial agent.
- Azelaic Acid: Azelaic acid is an organic compound used in beauty products to remove achene and improve skin color by reducing pigmentation. It also reduces inflammation and makes your skin smooth.
- Arbutin: It is a glycoside taken from a plant called bearberry, which is chiefly used as skin lightening agent.
- Licorice Extract: Licorice helps reduce skin irritation and redness and provides a soothing effect. It also acts as an antioxidant.
VI Derm Bleaching Cream Pros
- It contains ingredients that are beneficial for skin health.
- The product fights against breakouts, dark spots and wrinkles.
- It enhances collagen production.
- It slows down aging process of the skin.
- It repairs acne marks.
VI Derm Bleaching Cream Cons
- The product VI Derm Bleaching Cream is high-priced at $75-$80.
- It contains benzene 1 which is banned in most countries due to being a skin irritant.
How to Use VI Derm Bleaching Cream?
VI Derm Bleaching Cream is to be applied to the required area on a daily basis. You can use the cream in the morning or night; if you are using the product in the morning, you should use SPF with it.
How Long Will It Take To Show Result?
Different skin types and tones react differently to a product. Even though no official information on how long will the product take to show results can be found online, but a few customers claim that they were able to see the results after seven days of usage.
Where to Buy VI Derm Bleaching Cream?
VI Derm Bleaching Cream is available both online and at stores. The product can be purchased from third party sites.
VI Derm Bleaching Cream is a blend of ingredients that has the potential for enhancing health and beauty of the skin, which can be used for all skin types. Moreover, the product can be easily purchased through third party websites. Considering everything written above, VI Derm Bleaching Cream promises to be a good option for your skin.
Skin Brighteners aid in reducing post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation revealing even skin tone. Skin brighteners also can help revitalize tired and dull skin resulting in a youthful, healthy glow.
Below you'll find some of the most effective skin brightening products on the market today, in our opinion.