Overview of Snow Skin Whitening Lotion
Snow Skin Whitening Lotion is a beauty product formulated to reduce skin blemishes like dull skin tone, acnes and pimples. The skin plays a huge and major role in protecting the body organs from environmental pathogens and temperature attacks. It goes through countless changes and just like any other part, good skincare is highly needed. Snow Skin Whitening Lotion has potent ingredients that will make your skin soft and smooth as well as lighten dark scars and other blemishes.
How Does It Rate?
- Skin Whitening Lotion is a product by the Korean company Snow.
- The company specializes in lightening cosmetic products ranging from shower gels to soaps.
- Manufacturers of this product claim that their ingredients are scientifically tested and proven to have no effect on the user.
- They claim that it has lightening, smoothing and healing properties and results are visible within a week of its daily use.
- The claim to source their ingredients from nature and that Snow Skin Whitening Lotion is Hydroquinone free.
- IBR TCLC
- IBR- Snowflakes
- Beta Glucan
- Alpha Arbutin
- Phenylethyl Resorcinol
- Bearberry Extract
- 7 Plant Extract from the Swiss Alps
- Made from clinically tested ingredients that are proven to be safe for use and effective.
- Evens out the skin
- Makes the skin lighter and reduce appearance of dark spots and scars
- Quantities of ingredients used are not indicated.
How Snow Skin Whitening Lotion Works?
Snow Skin Whitening Lotion claims to contain natural ingredients that lighten, smooth, and heal your skin, leaving you feeling beautiful on the inside and out.
The alpha-arbutin prevents skin tanning caused by UV exposure and reduces liver spots and beta glucan contains moisturizing and anti-aging effects. These highly potent compounds effectively promote even skin complexion, giving you a youthful appearance.
Snow Skin Whitening Lotion Ingredients – Are They Safe and Effective?
Snow Skin Whitening Lotion has been designed to work on the skin by whitening and smoothening, offer protection to the skin and aid cell repair. It is packed with the elite 7 skin whitening actives, which facilitates the skin whitening property.
The 7 ingredients in the blend are:
– It protects against UV and oxidative damage, which is known to cause premature aging and other skin effects.
– It has been shown to be safe and effective in smoothing the skin and minimizing wrinkles.
– It has moisturizing qualities and protects skin cells from UV exposure..
– Is a pure, water-soluble biosynthetic component that aids in the reduction of liver spots.
– Is a synthetic antioxidant that is commonly used in skin-brightening cosmetics. It improve skin elasticity and minimize both UV-induced and hair pigmentation .
– It contains a powerful skin-lightening properties .
7 Plant Extract from the Swiss Alps
– It has skin-lightening ability that help in reduction of age spots color intensity.
These highly potent compounds effectively promote even skin complexion, which is clear from all blemishes and youthful looking. The alpine extract is a safe and effective alternative to hydroquinone and effectively stops skin discoloration, unevenness, and dark spots caused by aging or sun damage. This blend has been proven by Korean National University researchers to be safe for use.
Snow Skin Whitening Lotion FAQ’s
Q: What are the Usage Instructions of Snow Skin Whitening Lotion?
A: After cleansing and toning, apply Snow Skin Whitening Lotion generously all over your body targeting stubborn dark areas like the elbows, knees, neck and nape and massage gently.
Q: Is this product effective?
A: The product uses skin lightening ingredients that are proven to be safe and work to deliver its promises.
Read More About Similar Products:
Snow Skin Whitening Lotion Review – Final Verdict
From childhood, puberty and entering into old age, our skin undergoes numerous changes and damages like age spots, acne marks, scars and uneven skin tone. Snow Skin Whitening Lotion has been formulated to turn things around and bring back your youthful looking skin with even skin tone and lighter.
It has ingredients that are researched and proven to be safe for human use with skin reactions to the user. More to this, it has an airless pump which reduces chances of wastage while using it. It has a thin consistency with a pleasant smell and non-greasy too. It has no side effects and also is hydroquinone free. Information on quantities of ingredients used is lacking thus more research on the product is suggested to ascertain their safety and effectiveness.
Skin Brighteners aid in reducing post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation revealing even skin tone. Skin brighteners also can help revitalize tired and dull skin resulting in a youthful, healthy glow.
Below you'll find some of the most effective skin brightening products on the market today, in our opinion.
Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only and reflect solely the views and opinions expressed by the contributors and not those of Consumer Health Digest. We do not verify or endorse any claims made in these reviews. Please read the full product reviews disclaimer. *All individuals are unique. Your results can and will vary.
Have a Question? Please Tell Us What We Are Missing Here!
We review published medical research in respected scientific journals to arrive at our conclusions about a product or health topic. This ensures the highest standard of scientific accuracy.
 Alpha Arbutin as a Skin Lightening Agent: A Review: https://www.researchgate.net/publication/350621514_Alpha_Arbutin_as_a_Skin_Lightening_Agent_A_Review
 Phenylethyl resorcinol smartLipids for skin brightening - Increased loading & chemical stability: https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/31302211/
 Study of the Properties of Bearberry Leaf Extract as a Natural Antioxidant in Model Foods: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4931532/
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available informations and our estimation of efficacy.
*Result may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purpose. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended to be used for self diagnosis or self treatment of any condition.
*Disclosure of Material connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you can click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."