What is Skincerity?
Skincerity claims to be 4 products in 1 namely: toner, hydrator, antioxidant, and exfoliator.
The skin care product is, in fact, a brightener that acts as a barrier when applied to the skin. It re-moisturizes the complexion and makes it look younger and more revitalized.
Due to a strong antioxidant – Vitamin E – Skincerity fights aging signs and prevents the appearance of unpleasant wrinkles, spots, and fine lines.
The manufacturers claim Skincerity is not a cosmetic product, but a skin rejuvenation skincare treatment.
The roll-on product is meant for topical use only; it can be applied on the neck, face, cleavage, feet, hands and additionally body areas where the skin has been damaged.
Table of Contents [Show]
In case you didn’t know, the skin loses natural moisture as it ages, and that’s the main cause of fine lines, aged skin, and wrinkles.
Skincerity claims to have the power to maximize moisture level and thus help diminish large pores and wrinkles. The result is a firmer, younger, and better-looking complexion.
How Does Skincerity Work?
Skincerity claims to be a unique skincare product thanks to its revolutionary polymer skin barrier developed as a delivery system to the complexion. The compound can improve the health of the skin when used topically.
Skincerity infuses Vitamin E and grape seed oil into the skin, and the combination is allegedly a magic treatment that’s truly unique.
The superb antioxidant mix is a patented breathable barrier technology like no other. Skincerity is a liquid that must be rolled onto the skin before bedtime.
It is meant to clean the dermis, and it dries in seconds. The micro-porous masque stays for several hours on the skin, and it safeguards its moisture barrier and it helps it re-hydrate throughout the night.
The result is smoother, suppler and younger-looking skin. The barrier permits essential oxygen to infiltrate the mask and help it reach the skin through breathing cracks that are large enough for the oxygen molecules to enter the dermis yet small enough to retain moisture particles.
Skincerity claims to be an excellent amplifier that helps antioxidants remain on the skin for extended periods of time.
Skincerity Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
- Facial Acetone – A compound found in many cosmetic products that must NOT be confused with Acetone, which is used as a nail polish remover; facial acetone claims to kill bacteria and thus ensures the skin remains breathable. The compound doesn’t get into the bloodstream because it has the power to evaporate in seconds.
- Tocopherol Acetate – Pure vitamin E
- Acrylic Polymer and Fluoropolymer – Polymers with the ability to produce a breather barrier, much similar to a mask that lies on the skin; this wall permits the skin to get oxygen but doesn’t authorize any natural moisture to get away from your skin
- Fragrance – The ordinary scent of Skincerity is lavender, and the manufacturers claim the fragrance was approved by the Research Institute of Fragrance Materials; this basically means the product in questioning doesn’t irritate the skin
What are the Advantages of Skincerity?
- It acts as a barrier to prevent loss of moisture and increase the ability to lock in more moisture
- It might tighten the skin and improve overall skin tone
- It can be used by both men and women
- It nourishes the skin and may leave it looking younger and rejuvenated
What are the Disadvantages of Skincerity?
- Results vary from one person to the other
Alternatives to Skincerity:
Skincerity Questions and Answers
Q: How Should You take Skincerity?
A: Skincerity uses the roll-on mechanism, and it can be applied to the neck, face, feet, hands, cleavage, and additional areas of the body where the skin was damaged. The manufacturers claim the product dries in a couple of seconds, thus creating a breathable, invisible barrier meant to cover your skin with a protein polymer mask. During your sleep, Skincerity helps the skin preserve moisture, so the result should be a firmer, healthier-looking and brighter complexion.
Q: How Much is Skincerity?
A: It is available at the cost of $65.00.
Q: How Long Does it Take to See Results?
A: Skincerity manufacturers claim that visible results will appear in roughly seven days.
Q: How do I Remove Skincerity?
A: Skincerity can be easily removed with face wipes or warm water the next day, in the morning.
Q: What are the Recommended Dosage?
A: Skincerity is a simple to use the product. All you have to do is roll on the tube on your skin prior to going to bed at night. If you’re using other night creams and face brighteners, make sure to apply Skincerity last. The product doesn’t clog the pores, it allows the skin to breathe, and it can be easily removed in the morning with warm water or facial wipes.
Skincerity Review – Final Verdict
Skincerity looks like a pioneering cosmetic innovation, yet the simple facts that their website doesn’t look believable should make people wonder if it’s worth investing $65 in a product you can’t know it works.
In spite of some allegations saying Skincerity was clinically tested, the manufacturers are not offering a free trial.
The efficiency of the compound is also debatable, and, unfortunately, the lack of real information on the site should make customers think twice before buying this skin brightener.
Skin Brighteners aid in reducing post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation revealing even skin tone. Skin brighteners also can help revitalize tired and dull skin resulting in a youthful, healthy glow.
Below you'll find some of the most effective skin brightening products on the market today, in our opinion.