What is NeoStrata HQ Skin Lightening Gel?
NeoStrata HQ Skin Lightening Gel is a facial gel created to promote even skin tone. It helps to exfoliate the skin, diminish skin discoloration, and increase cell turnover. Anti-oxidants are used to protect the skin from further damage caused by free radicals. This product is potent but is oil-free, fragrance-free, paraben-free, and Paba-free.
Located in New Jersey, and founded by Dr.Van Scott and Dr.Yu who were inspired by the effects of Alpha Hydroxy Acids have on the skin. During their study, they discovered that Alpha Hydroxy Acids don’t just have an effect on serious dermatological issues, it also performs well on aging skin. The Neo Strata Company stand by-products that are clinically proven to deliver results. Dr.Van Scott and Dr.Yu have dedicated an extensive amount of time into researching the best technology for their skincare products.
NeoStrata HQ Skin Lightening Gel Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
- Hydroquinone 2% – A topical bleaching agent, can make skin sun sensitive.
- Alcohol Denat. – Used to bind ingredients.
- Arginine – A natural amino acid, provides the skin with nutrients.
- BHT – An anti-oxidant, protects the skin from the environment.
- CI 17200 (Red 33) – Red dye.
- CI 19140 (Yellow 5) – Yellow dye.
- Citric Acid – Used to promote faster cell turnover rate.
- Gluconolactone – Used as a natural preservative.
- Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Extract – Helps to promote even skin tone.
- Kojic Acid – Used to help to lighten skin tone.
- Lactobionic Acid – Helps prevent and reverse fine lines and wrinkles.
- Oxalic Acid – Used to control bacteria and germs.
- Polyquaternium-10 – Used as a thickening agent.
- Potassium Hydroxide – Used to help exfoliate dead skin cells.
- Propylene Glycol – Used to help the skin absorb water.
- Sodium Bisulfite – Used as a preservative.
- Sodium Sulfite – Used as a preservative.
- Water – Used for hydration and product consistency.
How Does NeoStrata HQ Skin Lightening Gel Work?
NeoStrata HQ Skin Lightening Gel helps to diminish pigmentation issues of the skin. It contains ten percent of Polyhydroxy Acids that aid in brightening hyperpigmentation, freckles, and age spots. Gluconolactone, Lactobionic Acid, Hydroquinone, and Kajoic Acid all work together by exfoliating the skin. As the skin begins to shed, it pushes the skin’s cell turnover rate to increase, diminishing signs of pigmentation issues. NeoStrata HQ Skin Lightening Gel also helps to promote a brighter, healthier tone overall. Anti-oxidants protect the skin from free radicals and other factors that can add to hyperpigmentation.
What are the Advantages of NeoStrata HQ Skin Lightening Gel?
- Product reviews
- Before and after photos
- Formulated with more than one lightening ingredient
- Clinical trials
- Exfoliates the skin
- Enhances cell turnover
- Brightens skin
- Improves overall skin tone
- Protects skin from environmental factors
- Diminishes multiple discoloration issues
What are the Disadvantages of NeoStrata HQ Skin Lightening Gel?
- Only one product review
- No free trial
- Made with hydroquinone
- Makes skin sun sensitive
- Not gentle enough for extended use
- Not suitable for sensitive skin
- May not be effective on dark skin
- Must be used with sunscreen
You May Also Like – Rhonda Allison Skin Brightening Gel
Place NeoStrata HQ Skin Lightening Gel only on areas that are affected by hyperpigmentation. Use twice daily or as you dermatologist prescribes. Always wear a sun block and avoid excessive sun exposure.
How Long Does Neostrata HQ Skin Lightening Gel Take To Deliver Results?
During the clinical trial for NeoStrata HQ Skin Lightening Gel, seventy-seven percent of people saw their hyperpigmentation diminishes in just six week. When that time is doubled, one hundred percent of clients tested saw a noticeable difference.
Is Neostrata HQ Skin Lightening Gel Suitable For All Skin Types?
NeoStrata HQ Skin Lightening Gel is formulated with hydroquinone which is not suitable for sensitive skin. The company also states that results may not be as noticeable on dark skin tones.
What Kind of Reviews are Out there for NeoStrata HQ Skin Lightening Gel?
NeoStrata HQ Skin Lightening Gel only has one review on this site. The consumer suffers from acne and is left with scaring after it heals. The client only uses the product at night and is very pleased with the results. Se states that NeoStrata HQ Skin Lightening Gel can dry the skin and can be a bit sticky after application.
NeoStrata HQ Skin Lightening Gel Review – Final Verdict
NeoStrata HQ Skin Lightening Gel is a facial product used to promote an even skin tone, and remove hyperpigmentation. IT contains multiple lightening agents including Hydroquinone. Some of the ingredients can make the skin sun sensitive so sunscreen is recommended for best results. With that being said, this product is not suitable for those with sensitive skin but is well worth a try for those who suffer from pigmentation issues. Based on the product review listed on the site NeoStrata HQ Skin Lightening Gel is great for those with acne scars, even if there is still active acne. The product does have twenty-three likes on Facebook which proves that others satisfied but may not have been available to review.
Skin Brighteners aid in reducing post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation revealing even skin tone. Skin brighteners also can help revitalize tired and dull skin resulting in a youthful, healthy glow.
Below you'll find some of the most effective skin brightening products on the market today, in our opinion.