Overview of Clinique Even Better Clinical Dark Spot Corrector
The product to be reviewed is called Even Better Clinical Dark Spot Corrector from known cosmetic and skin care company Clinique.
It is designed for all skin types and is a prescription-strength serum that claims to lighten dark spots by 58% within 12 weeks.
Also, within 4 weeks it is said to offer 1 to 2 visible improvements in the shade of dark spots. The formula can be used on any kind of dark spot including acne marks.
The dark spot corrector claims to be as effective as prescription treatments that contain 4% hydroquinone. One 100 ml container of is priced $138 on the Clinique website.
How Does It Rate?
- Clinique is the first attempt of Estee Lauder in expanding its market.
- The company debuted in 1968 and it is currently well-known all over the world.
- Most products from the company are marketed towards women under the age of 30 who have slight to moderate skin sensitivity thus most products are fragrance-free.
- The company has an established reputation for offering mid-priced yet high-quality products.
- Turmeric root extract
- Grapefruit extract
- Rice bran extract
- Barley extract
- Birch bark extract
- Wheat germ extract
- Cucumber fruit extract
- Mulberry root extract.
- It is from an established company
- It claims to deliver results in 4 weeks of use
- There are some good reviews from people who have tried it
- There is no clinical study proving that the product is effective or safe
- There is very little information on the active ingredients of the product
- The dark spot corrector is very expensive
- There are many reviews from users saying it is not effective
- It isn’t offered with a money back guarantee
- Some users experienced skin irritation from the product
How Does Clinique Even Better Clinical Dark Spot Corrector Work?
Clinique really tested this lotion on a large number of people, and 94% of them observed an improvement in their skin tone, including dark spots. After only one month of using the serum, 90% of those who were examined reported that their skin seemed brighter. So, sure, the product works, but you must use it continuously for the recommended period of time.
Clinique Even Better Clinical Dark Spot Corrector Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
Clinique utilizes a combination of five active ingredients which they call CL-302 complex. The blend is made of special plant extracts, black yeast and salicylic acid which (a stabilized form of vitamin C).
No detailed information is provided on the active ingredients of Even Better Clinical Dark Spot Corrector which is one of its major flaws.
However, the product label states that the ingredients include turmeric root extract, grapefruit extract , rice bran extract , barley extract, birch bark extract, wheat germ extract, cucumber fruit extract , and mulberry root extract .
Clinique Even Better Clinical Dark Spot Corrector FAQ’s
Q: How to Use?
- Apply twice daily (morning and night).
- Pump about 2 to 3 times then spread on your face after cleansing.
- Remember to use it before moisturizing.
- It can also be applied directly on any area of the body with dark spots.
- Wear sunscreen to prevent further development of dark spots.
Q: How Long Will I Have to Wait Before the Serum Works?
A: You should expect to notice benefits after at least eight weeks. You will, however, see benefits in your skin before that time. Just keep in mind that you may not notice a visible reduction in dark patches until roughly 8 weeks. Clinique recommends waiting 12 weeks before expecting a significant reduction.
What Kind of Reviews are Out there for Clinique Even Better Clinical Dark Spot Corrector?
I started to use your products in 2005, and the dark spot corrector worked in 2005 when I first used it but this year I have used up 2 bottles and there is no result at all! You must have changed your ingredients or something.Nevertheless, it did not cause any irritation either which means it is still a good skin moisturizer but not an effective for dark spot corrector.
I have been using this product for about 3 weeks now and before I purchased this item I looked at the reviews on this website and people were getting very good results. I used to have small acne and it left some scars. Now I see some of the marks left but now I’m developing large pimples that I never had before, so right now I’m going to stop using the product and see if my breakouts are because of this product. I really hope not, spent over $50.
Clinique Even Better Clinical Dark Spot Corrector Review – Final Verdict
After carefully inspecting Even Better Clinical Dark Spot Corrector from Clinique, it is just an average skin lightening product.
The main flaw of the product is its high price which is more than double compared to the most popular skin lightening products.
There are mixed reviews but many say it isn’t very effective and doesn’t deliver on its claims. It is still worth trying but there are many better options on the market in terms of price, effectiveness, and safety.
Nevertheless, you must calculate your risks and check other skin brightening options like Nadinola Skin Discoloration Fade Cream before you get your hands on this product.
Skin Brighteners aid in reducing post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation revealing even skin tone. Skin brighteners also can help revitalize tired and dull skin resulting in a youthful, healthy glow.
Below you'll find some of the most effective skin brightening products on the market today, in our opinion.
Verdict on Claimed Benefits: Below is our summary of the available evidence for the claimed benefits of below mentioned anti-aging supplements, creams, serums, and moisturizers based on the available research: