What Is Solaray Pygeum & Saw Palmetto?
Solaray Pygeum and Saw Palmetto is a naturally blended supplement that maintains the good quality of health of the prostate glands and ensures insurance in the future against infections. This prostate supplement provides a direct and more consistent amount of nutrients into the body of the user and will in the process make the health of the prostate glands specifically be boosted. The cost of this product of choice to many is only twenty-two point one nine dollars. This makes it one of the most affordable supplements in the product that will ensure high quality of health in the prostate glands.
How Does It Rate?
- The product is manufactured by a company based in the United States of America and distributed all over the globe known as Solaray Inc.
- The manufacturer claims that this product has the best combination of ingredients that have been tested over years and shown to give the best overall effect on the health of the glands.
- At Solaray they take quality seriously. Every day brings a new challenge as we work to make our formulas a little better, pushing past the limits of what a supplement can be.
- Pumpkin Seed
- Vitamin B-6
- Amino acids
- Pygeum bark extract
- There is improved health resulting from the use of this product, especially within the glands.
- The product is highly affordable to the majority of low-income earners in society hence of magnificent help to many.
- All the ingredients in the product are natural, most of which are extracted from natural herbs hence the product has minimal side effects to the users if at all any.
- There is flexibility in the taking of the dosage since one can take it together with water or any other meal of their choice.
- There is guaranteed money payback on the product in case the product has been delayed on delivery or it is not to the expectation of the user.
- The cost of the supplement is not affordable to everyone.
- There are excess claims that the product does not meet conclusively.
- When taking the product, some users complain of stomach rumbling especially at the initial stages of use.
How Does It Work?
The product works well by stimulating the transport of digested food nutrients into the prostate glands to help in the growth and development of cells. When the cells go well and are healthy, it becomes even easier for them to reduce the chances of disease attack or infection in the body. However, it is important to note that the great ingredients in the product work together as a single formula to give the best results.
Solaray Pygeum & Saw Palmetto Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
Solaray Pygeum and Saw Palmetto have several ingredients that together result in the best performance of the supplement. Among these ingredients include the following:
- This is a natural ingredient that is combined in the formula with the main aim of ensuring that the cells within the prostate glands are well nourished. This makes the cells stay healthy enough to perform their normal functions.
- This ingredient in the supplement is relevant when it comes to the utilization of the digested food materials.
- The vitamin is also known to help in improving the immunity within the glands hence ensuring that the cells stay healthy all the time.
- These acids are responsible for the growth and development of somatic cells in the glands thus playing a crucial role in overall good health.
Pygeum bark extract
- Pygeum bark extract has been used for a long time in boosting the health of the prostate glands. However, when well formulated in this supplement, the magnitude of benefits obtained from it is multiplied a great deal.
What Do the Reviews Say?
Products works for me
*All individuals are unique. Your results can and will vary.
I take Solaray Pygeum & Saw Palmetto as I’m older and it’s common sense and “insurance” of sorts. I can usually sleep the night without getting up to use the bathroom. The main appeal is it’s one pill and you get it over with for the day. I have previously purchased a less expensive version of this which required SIX (6) pills a day to reach recommended dosage. I have no ill effects or stomach cramps, etc. Solaray Pygeum & Saw Palmetto works for me. ~ Goerge
Q: What Is The Dosage Instructions Of Solaray Pygeum & Saw Palmetto?
A: The user is supposed to take one tablet per day for a period of thirty days. The tablets can be taken with any meal or fluids of choice of the user.
Q: What Are The Precautions Before Taking Solaray Pygeum & Saw Palmetto?
A: In case the user is under other medications, the authority to use this supplement should be sourced from a registered physician.
Q: Does Solaray Pygeum & Saw Palmetto Has Any Side Effects?
A: The product has no known side effects.
Q: Does it interact with other medications?
A: So far, there has not been any incident of negative reaction with other medications one may be taking.
Read Next – Betarol
Caring for the prostate glands is more like caring for the future. Any infection that may land on the prostate glands is one of the most worrying infections one could ever imagine. A solution has been specially formulated to curb the menace and worries. It comes as a single dose daily for a period of one month, but with great benefits to the user. Solaray Pygeum and Saw Palmetto is a prostate natural supplement and with it comes great benefits to any caring individual.
Prostate health is of great concern for men today. Preventative measures may reduce the risk of developing prostate cancer and improve overall prostate health and function. A quality, premium prostate supplement may shrink the prostate, minimize frequent urination, promote sexual function and contain quality ingredients.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective prostate supplements on the market today, in our opinion.
Verdict on Claimed Benefits: Below is our summary of the available evidence for the claimed benefits of below mentioned prostate health supplements based on the available research:
Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only and reflect solely the views and opinions expressed by the contributors and not those of Consumer Health Digest. We do not verify or endorse any claims made in these reviews. Please read the full product reviews disclaimer. *All individuals are unique. Your results can and will vary.
Have a Question? Please Tell Us What We Are Missing Here!
We review published medical research in respected scientific journals to arrive at our conclusions about a product or health topic. This ensures the highest standard of scientific accuracy.
 Amino Acid Derezi?ski P, Klupczynska A, Sawicki W, Pa?ka JA, Kokot ZJ. Amino Acid Profiles of Serum and Urine in Search for Prostate Cancer Biomarkers: a Pilot Study. Int J Med Sci. 2017 Jan 1;14(1):1-12. doi: 10.7150/ijms.15783. PMID: 28138303; PMCID: PMC5278653. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov
 Wilt T, Ishani A, Mac Donald R, Rutks I, Stark G. Pygeum africanum for benign prostatic hyperplasia. Cochrane Database Syst Rev. 2002;1998(1):CD001044. doi: 10.1002/14651858.CD001044. PMID: 11869585; PMCID: PMC7032619. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available informations and our estimation of efficacy.
*Result may vary. If you are pregnant, nursing, have a serious medical condition, or have a history of heart conditions we suggest consulting with a physician before using any supplement. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease and should not be relied upon as a medical advice. Always consult your doctor before using any supplements.
Disclosure of Material connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you can click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."