What is Prostate Revive?
Prostate Revive is a super dietary supplement, containing 15 all-natural ingredients. The supplement is meant for men to improve* normal prostate function. The supplement was created by a holistic physician named David Brownstein, M.D. The Prostate Revive is meant for sustaining prostate health.
All the 15 ingredients in the combination provide normal prostate health and urinary frequency and flow. It is known and proved that normally a prostate has to be in a size of a walnut. However, 50% men reaching the age of 50 have an increase* in prostate size and frequency of urination.
How Does Prostate Revive Work?
When a man reaches the age of 40, his body begins to increase* the formation of 5-alpha reductase. This causes normal testosterone transform into a wrong one, which is compound DHT (dihydrotestosterone). When the level of DHT rises, the level of normal testosterone lowers. That is one of the main reasons why the prostate size increases*; causing more pressure on the urethra. Decreasing* the urine flow due to blocked urethra can cause many urinary system diseases.
So, it can be stated that Prostate Revive blocks the 5-alpha-reductase enzyme from turning testosterone to DHT. Also, it reduces* the possibility of inflammation to the prostate tissue.
Fluid retention can cause more inflammation around the prostate that causes worsening of the condition. Prostate Revive 15 natural ingredients help to prevent all these prostate and urinary problems.
Prostate Revive Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
So, Prostate Revive contains natural ingredients which are the following:
- Saw Palmetto Extract: It is the extract of the dwarf palm plant. It is one of the well-known cures for prostate problems. The benefit of the extract is that it reduces* or prevents the transformation of testosterone to DHT.
- Pomegranate Fruit Extract: The extract of the pomegranate fruit have powerful antioxidant effects.This product helps to keep the prostate cells healthy.
- Beta-Sitosterol: The benefit of the plant is that it lowers the level of the 5-alpha reductase enzyme to reduce* DHT.
- Pumpkin Seed Powder: It contains phytosterols; which reduce* the enlargement of the prostate and reduce* the transformation of testosterone into DHT.
- Pygeum: It is a bark of an African plum tree.
- Boswellia Gum Extract: The extract is used to support joint health also, to promote proper inflammatory response.
- Stinging Nettle Root: helpful in relieving the urinary problems due to an enlarged prostate.
- Lycopene: Lycopene is mostly found in tomatoes. It has great antioxidant effect.
- Flower Pollen: The extract of the flower supports the healthy size of the prostate and helps to relieve urinary symptoms.
- Hydrangea Root Powder: The powder has a powerful antioxidant. It promotes* the size of the prostate and its functioning.
- Vitamin E: Vitamin E is known for its antioxidant effects.
Other ingredients included are Selenium, Vitamin D3, Zinc, and Copper.
What are the Advantages of Prostate Revive?
Below are the benefits that accrue from using this supplement:
- The product might enhance* your urination and promote better sleep
- It could provide you with serious anti-inflammatory properties to begin with
- It may enhance* your ability to reduce* leaking urine
- It could potentially minimize the frequency with which you are going to the toilet
What are the Disadvantages of Prostate Revive?
Apart from a variety of the benefits enjoyed, this product also has the following drawbacks:
- The product doesn’t seem to have any kind of official institutional approval
- Its benefits might be slower compared to what’s claimed
Directions to Use
There are 60 capsules in one bottle. The dosage of the supplement is the following: the pills are taken 2 times per day. So, during 30 days you will need the whole bottle. So, 3 bottles will be used for 90 days.
There are no side effects detected while using the Prostate Revive. The main reason for this is that it consists of natural ingredients that have not a negative effect on the health if taken in the proper dosage.
Is it Safe?
Yes, it is safe, as the supplement is made of merely natural ingredients. So, they cannot have a bad influence on health.
Prostate Revive Review – Final Verdict
Prostate Revive is a powerful supplement that offers a wide range of prostate health benefits when consumed as directed. It may help to enhance* normal prostate function, urinary frequency, and flow. It might be able to help you rid of one of the most pressing issues as you grow older.
At the same time, though, the ingredients are said to be well-known and powerful. That’s why we see them in other products as well.
With this in mind, it is also important to note that products of the kind should be taken after a medical recommendation. Take it to your doctor and ask for advice – this is the only way to guarantee that everything is handled as per the highest industry standards.
Prostate health is of great concern for men today. Preventative measures may reduce the risk of developing prostate cancer and improve overall prostate health and function. A quality, premium prostate supplement may shrink the prostate, minimize frequent urination, promote sexual function and contain quality ingredients.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective prostate supplements on the market today, in our opinion.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Result may vary. If you have a serious medical condition, or have a history of heart conditions we suggest consulting with a physician before using any supplement. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purpose only. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease and should not be relied upon as a medical advice. Always consult your doctor before using any supplements.
Disclosure of Material connection: Some of the links in the post above are “associate sales links.” This means if you can click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials.”