What is Prostate Miracle?
Prostate Miracle is one of the most trusted supplements in the market when it comes to supporting prostate health. Men usually suffering from different prostate problems can actually benefit a great deal by using this supplement. This product is really known to support prostate health normally within 30 days or maximum within 60 days. Yes, you heard that right. The results seem wow if you compare the cost-benefit ratio as Prostate Miracle only comes at a price of $29.95.
What This Product/Supplement Claims?
The product claims to contain the 4 most vital natural ingredients for improving prostate health. It contains Beta-Sitosterol 3000 times more to that of Saw Palmetto. Beta-Sitosterol is well known to be the most widely used prostate health supplement.
- Beta-Sitosterol-300 mg
- Zinc- 7.5 mg (in form of zinc stearate salts)
- Selenium- 100 mcg (in form of selenium amino acid chelates)
- Vitamin D3– 1000 IU
Does The Product Really Work?
Prostate Miracle comes in the form of a vegetable capsule. Compared to the other super-prostate formulations in the market, it is the safest in comparison when it comes to harmful side effects and contraindications. Many customers felt extremely happy to see their PSA levels drop as close to normal within the first 2 weeks. So, this product is certainly effective as compared to the rest.
- Prostate Miracle contains more Beta-Sitosterol than any other formulation in the market
- It is of 100% vegetable origin
- It is manufactured using pharmaceutical grade ingredients as per USP. The supplement is manufactured in GMP certified, inspected and FDA licensed premises
- Prostate Miracle (Capsules:60, Servings 30) comes at a modest price of 26.95$ which is much less when compared to other products in the market. It comes with a 60 day money back guarantee. If a customer does not get results in 60 days, he or she can get a 100 % refund
- The product might not give the same kind of results in 2 different individuals. The results may always vary from one individual to another
- Some people have experienced urinary problems and dryness of the mouth while taking the product with decongestants. Even though such incidences are very few in number, it is better not to take the supplement along with decongestants.
Instructions for Taking The Supplement
Take 1 capsule twice a day with or without food.
Prostate Miracle Side Effects
The product is known to be free from any unwanted side effects or harmful drug interactions. Heart patients or people taking blood pressure medicines can take the product without any doubt or hesitation. Although some people have complained of some deterioration in their urinary problems or dryness of mouth while taking the product with decongestants, such complaints are almost rare. But it is always better to be safe than not. So, the manufacturers do not recommend taking the product with decongestants.
Price of The Product
The product comes at a price of 26.15$ in different online retail houses. This is satisfactory considering a 30 day supply. Each bottle consists of 60 capsules (a one month course). The supplement comes with a 60-day money back guarantee for customers who do not feel satisfied with the results.
Can You Any Get Any Trial Packs?
No, Prostate Miracle does not come in any trial packs.
Prostate Miracle definitely works wonders as compared to other prostate supplements in the market. Although it does not produce the same kind of results in 2 different individuals, it does work quite well as compared to others. The side effects, the contraindications are quite less in number. And once you assess the cost-benefit ratio, you will certainly realize that no other product comes close to it in terms of prostate health support.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available informations and our estimation of efficacy.
*Result may vary. If you are pregnant, nursing, have a serious medical condition, or have a history of heart conditions we suggest consulting with a physician before using any supplement. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease and should not be relied upon as a medical advice. Always consult your doctor before using any supplements.
Disclosure of Material connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you can click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."