What Is Golden Lion?
A male enhancement product called Golden Lion makes the promise that it can help users with their prostate health. According to its marketing materials, it nourishes the prostate gland and the male reproductive system, which can assist to lessen the consequences of persistent prostate problems.
They claim that it is solely advised for guys and that it can help them have more energy and virility as well as perhaps increase their reproductive rates. Although it might potentially be beneficial for men of all ages, their advertising expressly recommends Golden Lion for older guys, especially those who are presently going through andropause.
How Does It Rate?
- The manufacturer of this product, Jason Winters, has a compelling story behind him that explains the whole premise of the product.
- Available through the Jason Winters website as well as several others, the price ranges from about $13.00 to $19.00. This supplement along with the others in this line of products is intended to be used for life so that one can incorporate their benefits into daily life according to the website.
- An 800 number is provided for customer service and the website is very robust also including an e-newsletter sign-up option.
- Birth of product arises from a compelling journey
- Free shipping offered on a certain amount
- Very reasonably priced
- Unconventional combination of herbs as compared to other supplements
- Time and diligence to work
How Does It Work?
Golden Lion was created by Winters and his colleagues to aid men in maintaining their health, vigor, and vitality as they age. It also offers some assistance for prostate function. Their advertising makes the promise that it can help men maintain their sexual performance as they age, but they don’t go into any information about how they plan to achieve this scientifically.
A 600mg dose of fenugreek seeds, parsley leaf, Asian ginseng root extract, and oat straw herbs make up their special formulation. While some of these chemicals are among those that our experts advise using in male enhancement products, others haven’t shown to be as beneficial.
*All individuals are unique. Your results can and will vary.
Golden Lion Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
It is the combination of the key ingredients, fenugreek parsley, ginseng, oats, and zinc that makes Golden Lion able to have all the positive effects on men’s health.
– Fenugreek reduces enlargement in the prostate, which is the leading issue that occurs due to an unhealthy prostate
– Apigenin, a type of flavonoid that has been shown in laboratory experiments to aid in slowing the development of prostate cancer cells, is abundant in parsley.
– Ginseng substantially displayed smaller and lighter prostates than the testosterone-induced BPH group.
– Oat straw, or Avena sativa as it is known technically, is utilized in health and wellness products as a testosterone booster and may possibly have some uses for supporting heart health and cholesterol function. Oat straw is one of the substances for male enhancement products that our specialists recommend, along with ginseng, although research has not demonstrated that it is helpful in promoting prostate function.
Q: Are There Side Effects of Golden Lion?
A: Most people generally tolerate the ingredients in Golden Lion well, and if they do experience any side effects, they are typical of a mild and gastrointestinal nature.
Q: How to Buy Golden Lion?
A: Golden Lion is no longer sold on several websites. The supplement is no longer available from respected shops including Amazon, Lucky Vitamin, and others.
What Do the Reviews Say?
Controles quick urges
The Golden lion takes about a week for the cumulative effects to take place. After the first week, no sudden urges during the daytime. The nighttime only when you wake up. It’s a great product has bought it twice and will continue to us. Highly recommend. ~ John
Golden Lion – Final Verdict
While the story behind the product is compelling, there’s not a lot of significant clinical data to substantiate any of this line of products. It is very inexpensive though, for increased libido and healthy prostate, one might try.
Prostate health is of great concern for men today. Preventative measures may reduce the risk of developing prostate cancer and improve overall prostate health and function. A quality, premium prostate supplement may shrink the prostate, minimize frequent urination, promote sexual function and contain quality ingredients.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective prostate supplements on the market today, in our opinion.
Verdict on Claimed Benefits: Below is our summary of the available evidence for the claimed benefits of below mentioned prostate health supplements based on the available research:
Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only and reflect solely the views and opinions expressed by the contributors and not those of Consumer Health Digest. We do not verify or endorse any claims made in these reviews. Please read the full product reviews disclaimer. *All individuals are unique. Your results can and will vary.
Have a Question? Please Tell Us What We Are Missing Here!
We review published medical research in respected scientific journals to arrive at our conclusions about a product or health topic. This ensures the highest standard of scientific accuracy.
 Shukla S, Bhaskaran N, Babcook MA, Fu P, Maclennan GT, Gupta S. Apigenin inhibits prostate cancer progression in TRAMP mice via targeting PI3K/Akt/FoxO pathway. Carcinogenesis. 2014 Feb;35(2):452-60. doi: 10.1093/carcin/bgt316. Epub 2013 Sep 25. PMID: 24067903; PMCID: PMC3983429.https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3983429/
 Kim SK, Chung JH, Lee BC, Lee SW, Lee KH, Kim YO. Influence of Panax ginseng on Alpha-Adrenergic Receptor of Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia. Int Neurourol J. 2014 Dec;18(4):179-86. doi: 10.5213/inj.2014.18.4.179. Epub 2014 Dec 29. PMID: 25558416; PMCID: PMC4280437.https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3095649/
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available informations and our estimation of efficacy.
*Result may vary. If you are pregnant, nursing, have a serious medical condition, or have a history of heart conditions we suggest consulting with a physician before using any supplement. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease and should not be relied upon as a medical advice. Always consult your doctor before using any supplements.
Disclosure of Material connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you can click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."