What is Endosterol?
In the male body, the prostate plays an important role. The prostate is essential for sexual health and the ability to reproduce. Live Science explains that the prostate gland secretes a substance known as prostate fluid. One of the components of prostate fluid is semen, which is the substance that is used for reproducing.
Table of Contents [Show]
During an ejaculation, the prostate’s muscles are needed to push seminal fluid through the urethra. With the prostate being such an essential part of the male body, it is common sense that a man needs to take proper care of his prostate in order to preserve its health.
Unfortunately, there are some common problems that can affect the prostate and its function. This can also lead to unpleasant symptoms.
WebMD reports that the most common problems men face with their prostate include benign prostatic hyperplasia, also called BPH, prostatitis and prostate cancer. All of these conditions can have a negative impact on prostate health and even lead to additional problems.
How Does Endosterol Work?
Due to the importance of the prostate, many scientists have conducted research to find ways in which the prostate’s health can be protected. While medical treatments are available to treat some of the most common problems that develop in the prostate, some medical experts have turned their focus towards the use of herbal extracts to support the prostate.
Endosterol’s formula is based on natural ingredients that have been proven to support prostate function and to prevent certain problems from developing. The product also includes ingredients that help to regulate the body’s inflammatory responses in order to reduce the symptoms of an enlarged prostate, which is the most prevalent prostate condition among men.
Endosterol Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
To support prostate health, Endosterol includes numerous ingredients that act in different ways.
- Saw Palmetto Extract – This ingredient is probably the most popular natural ingredient used to treat prostate problems, especially when it comes to an enlarged prostate. The most beneficial features of Saw Palmetto are its ability to reduce the urge to urinate and it can improve urinary flow. Many people also find that it reduces pain experienced during urination. Apart from these benefits, the extract may also be beneficial for reducing hair loss, improving sperm count and boosting libido.
- Quercetin – It is reported that quercetin can be beneficial for different types of prostate issues, including prostatitis, an enlarged prostate, and cancer in the prostate. It is a phytonutrient that is rich in antioxidants. Apart from its antioxidant properties, quercetin is also known to reduce inflammation.
- Pumpkin Seed Extract – Pumpkin seeds contain phytosterols, which can help reduce inflammation in the prostate. It is reported that these seeds can stop testosterone from being converted into dihydrotestosterone, a type of hormone that can cause the symptoms of an enlarged prostate to become worse.
- Phytosterol Blend – This is a combination of sitostanol, beta-sitosterol, campestanol, and campesterol. This blend helps to prevent cholesterol from entering the blood circulatory system. It is reported that phytosterols can lower cholesterol levels, reduce symptoms that are caused by an enlarged prostate and regulate blood sugar levels. This blend is also known to reduce inflammation in the body.
Other ingredients of Endosterol include Dandelion extract, Magnesium Di-Potassium EDTA, Sitostanol, Lecithin, Ellagic acid and extracts of Ginkgo Biloba leaves.
What are the Advantages of Endosterol?
- The ingredients that Endosterol contain have been proven to support prostate health and reduce inflammation. These effects can be very helpful for patients who suffer from an enlarged prostate and may also help to reduce painful symptoms.
- The product is stocked at numerous online retailers, as well as on eBay, the world’s largest online auction and product listing website.
- It seems like the product is shipped to almost all countries throughout the entire world.
What are the Disadvantages of Endosterol?
- Depending on where the potential buyer stays, additional shipping charges added to an order may result in the product’s price being doubled.
- Patients who have already been diagnosed with a prostate condition may not find this product to actually reduce the symptoms as it is a general support product that promotes the health of the prostate.
How Should You Take Endosterol?
Endesterol is quite different from regular supplements as it is not taken orally. This product is available as suppositories, which is inserted into the anus in order to be absorbed into the body faster and more effectively. Each box of Endesterol contains 10 suppositories. Details about administration can be found on the back of the product’s box.
What are the Important Features?
This product is intended to support the function of the male body’s prostate. It is not intended to be used as a medical treatment for conditions such as prostate cancer and prostatitis. Users should not take this product if they are under 18.
While side-effects are not likely to develop, some users may experience some mild adverse events such as slight dizziness and a headache while using this product.
Endosterol Review – Final Verdict
When the prostate starts to give problems, painful symptoms can follow. This can be unpleasant and cause a disruption in a man’s daily life. Preventative measures are often the best way to counteract these problems. Endosterol offers a fast and effective solution to help maintain prostate health and to prevent common prostate problems from developing.
Prostate health is of great concern for men today. Preventative measures may reduce the risk of developing prostate cancer and improve overall prostate health and function. A quality, premium prostate supplement may shrink the prostate, minimize frequent urination, promote sexual function and contain quality ingredients.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective prostate supplements on the market today, in our opinion.