What is Endosterol?
In the male body, the prostate plays an important role. The prostate is essential for sexual health and the ability to reproduce. Live Science explains that the prostate gland secretes a substance known as prostate fluid. One of the components of prostate fluid is semen, which is the substance that is used for reproduction.
Unfortunately, there are some common problems that can affect the prostate and its function. This can also lead to unpleasant symptoms. WebMD reports that the most common problems men face with their prostate include benign prostatic hyperplasia, also called BPH, prostatitis, and prostate cancer. All of these conditions can have a negative impact on prostate health and even lead to additional problems.
How Does It Rate?
- Supports prostate health and reduces inflammation.
- Has the highest grade beta sitosterol.
- Detox Livers.
- 30-Day Refund Policy.
- Saw Palmetto Extract
- Pumpkin Seed Extract
- Phytosterol Blend
- The ingredients that Endosterol contains have been proven to support prostate health and reduce inflammation. These effects can be very helpful for patients who suffer from an enlarged prostate and may also help to reduce painful symptoms.
- The product is stocked at numerous online retailers, as well as on eBay, the world’s largest online auction and product listing website.
- It seems like the product is shipped to almost all countries throughout the entire world.
- Depending on where the potential buyer stays, additional shipping charges added to an order may result in the product’s price being doubled.
- Patients who have already been diagnosed with a prostate condition may not find this product to actually reduce the symptoms as it is a general support product that promotes the health of the prostate.
How Does Endosterol Work?
Due to the importance of the prostate, many scientists have conducted research to find ways in which the prostate’s health can be protected. While medical treatments are available to treat some of the most common problems that develop in the prostate, some medical experts have turned their focus toward the use of herbal extracts to support the prostate.
Endosterol’s formula is based on natural ingredients that have been proven to support prostate function and prevent certain problems from developing. The product also includes ingredients that help to regulate the body’s inflammatory responses in order to reduce the symptoms of an enlarged prostate, which is the most prevalent prostate condition among men.
*All individuals are unique. Your results can and will vary.
Endosterol Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
Saw Palmetto Extract
– This ingredient is probably the most popular natural ingredient used to treat prostate problems, especially when it comes to an enlarged prostate. The most beneficial features of Saw Palmetto are its ability to reduce the urge to urinate and it can improve urinary flow. Many people also find that it reduces the pain experienced during urination. Apart from these benefits, the extract may also be beneficial for reducing hair loss, improving sperm count, and boosting libido.
– It is reported that quercetin can be beneficial for different types of prostate issues, including prostatitis, an enlarged prostate, and cancer in the prostate. It is a phytonutrient that is rich in antioxidants. Apart from its antioxidant properties, quercetin is also known to reduce inflammation.
Pumpkin Seed Extract
– Pumpkin seeds contain phytosterols, which can help reduce inflammation in the prostate. It is reported that these seeds can stop testosterone from being converted into dihydrotestosterone, a type of hormone that can cause the symptoms of an enlarged prostate to become worse.
– This is a combination of sitostanol, beta-sitosterol, campestanol, and campesterol. This blend helps to prevent cholesterol from entering the blood circulatory system. It is reported that phytosterols can lower cholesterol levels, reduce symptoms that are caused by an enlarged prostate and regulate blood sugar levels. This blend is also known to reduce inflammation in the body.
Q: How Should You Take Endosterol?
A: Endesterol is quite different from regular supplements as it is not taken orally. This product is available as a suppository, which is inserted into the anus in order to be absorbed into the body faster and more effectively. Each box of Endesterol contains 10 suppositories. Details about administration can be found on the back of the product’s box.
Q: What are the Important Features?
A: This product is intended to support the function of the male body’s prostate. It is not intended to be used as a medical treatment for conditions such as prostate cancer and prostatitis. Users should not take this product if they are under 18.
Q: Are There Any Competitors of This Product?
A: Yes, you can check these products also before making your decision Enfuz Prostate, Enzymatic Prostate Advantage, Everlasting P.
Q: What Are the Side Effects?
A: While side effects are not likely to develop, some users may experience some mild adverse events such as slight dizziness and a headache while using this product.
For me it didn’t work as advertised.
For people with a very enlarged prostate like myself this product did not provide the relief I had hoped for. Even taking this with my prescribe Flowmax medication did not significantly relieve the urgent urination and frequent trips to the bathroom at night. I am disappointed that the hype over this product does not correspond to the actual results.
Read Next – Prostate Ultra
*All individuals are unique. Your results can and will vary.
Endosterol Review – Final Verdict
During ejaculation, the prostate’s muscles are needed to push seminal fluid through the urethra. With the prostate being such an essential part of the male body, it is common sense that a man needs to take proper care of his prostate in order to preserve his health.
When the prostate starts to give problems, painful symptoms can follow. This can be unpleasant and cause a disruption in a man’s daily life. Preventative measures are often the best way to counteract these problems. Endosterol offers a fast and effective solution to help maintain prostate health and to prevent common prostate problems from developing.
Prostate health is of great concern for men today. Preventative measures may reduce the risk of developing prostate cancer and improve overall prostate health and function. A quality, premium prostate supplement may shrink the prostate, minimize frequent urination, promote sexual function and contain quality ingredients.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective prostate supplements on the market today, in our opinion.
Verdict on Claimed Benefits: Below is our summary of the available evidence for the claimed benefits of below mentioned prostate health supplements based on the available research:
Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only and reflect solely the views and opinions expressed by the contributors and not those of Consumer Health Digest. We do not verify or endorse any claims made in these reviews. Please read the full product reviews disclaimer. *All individuals are unique. Your results can and will vary.
Have a Question? Please Tell Us What We Are Missing Here!
We review published medical research in respected scientific journals to arrive at our conclusions about a product or health topic. This ensures the highest standard of scientific accuracy. Suzuki M, Ito Y, Fujino T, Abe M, Umegaki K, Onoue S, Noguchi H, Yamada S. Pharmacological effects of saw palmetto extract in the lower urinary tract. Acta Pharmacol Sin. 2009 Mar;30(3):227-81. doi: 10.1038/aps.2009.1. PMID: 19262550; PMCID: PMC4002402.
 Li Y, Yao J, Han C, Yang J, Chaudhry MT, Wang S, Liu H, Yin Y. Quercetin, Inflammation and Immunity. Nutrients. 2016 Mar 15;8(3):167. doi: 10.3390/nu8030167. PMID: 26999194; PMCID: PMC4808895.
 Leibbrand M, Siefer S, Schön C, Perrinjaquet-Moccetti T, Kompek A, Csernich A, Bucar F, Kreuter MH. Effects of an Oil-Free Hydroethanolic Pumpkin Seed Extract on Symptom Frequency and Severity in Men with Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia: A Pilot Study in Humans. J Med Food. 2019 Jun;22(6):551-559. doi: 10.1089/jmf.2018.0106. Epub 2019 Apr 24. PMID: 31017505; PMCID: PMC6590724.
 Salehi B, Quispe C, Sharifi-Rad J, Cruz-Martins N, Nigam M, Mishra AP, Konovalov DA, Orobinskaya V, Abu-Reidah IM, Zam W, Sharopov F, Venneri T, Capasso R, Kukula-Koch W, Wawruszak A, Koch W. Phytosterols: From Preclinical Evidence to Potential Clinical Applications. Front Pharmacol. 2021 Jan 14;11:599959. doi: 10.3389/fphar.2020.599959. PMID: 33519459; PMCID: PMC7841260.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available informations and our estimation of efficacy.
*Result may vary. If you are pregnant, nursing, have a serious medical condition, or have a history of heart conditions we suggest consulting with a physician before using any supplement. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease and should not be relied upon as a medical advice. Always consult your doctor before using any supplements.
Disclosure of Material connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you can click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."