Taze-3 is a special pre-workout supplement that helps you prepare better for your workout session. The product helps you have prolonged workout sessions with better endurance.
Taze-3 has been manufactured by Complete Nutrition, a well reputed company.
The company has many other similar products available in all of its 180 locations across the United States.
These products can also be bought from their official website.
What are The Key Ingredients In Taze-3 And What Is Their Function?
Following are the key ingredients found in Taze-3;
The Neuro-Muscular Energy and Focus System
This ingredient is a blend of following ingredients;
- Beta Alanine
- Creatine HCL
- Creatine Monohydrate
- Creatine citrate
The blend of these ingredients works to give you better energy for your workout session and increase your focus and endurance, allowing you to have prolonged workout routines.
Triple-Threat N.O Generation System
This ingredient blend has the following ingredients;
- Quercitin Anhydrous
- L-Citrulline Malate
The blend works to decrease levels of nitric oxide in your body, which gives you increased vascularity, prolonged pumps and better performance.
Test Enhancement System
This blend of ingredients contains D-Aspartic Acid that when consumed in right quantity gives you testosterone boost by 42% within a time period of 12 days.
How Does Taze-3 Work?
Taze-3 is a pre-workout supplement that gives you a testosterone boost, better performance and endurance for your workout session.
Its ingredients work to provide you with better focus and energy. With increased vascularity, you can have longer workout sessions.
Advantages of Taze-3
Following are the advantages of Taze-3;
- The product has a 30 days money back guarantee.
- You can find enough information about its ingredients from its official web page.
- Taze-3 is available in three different flavors.
- It is easily available from all Complete Nutrition stores and its website.
- A few useful customer reviews can be found online.
Disadvantages of Taze-3
Following are the disadvantages of Taze-3;
- Taze-3 is quite expensive.
- Apart from its webpage you cannot find enough information about it online.
- Some of the ingredients may have side effects.
What Does Taze-3 Claim to Do?
Taze-3 claims to give you testosterone and energy boost that give you better endurance and performance during your workout sessions. The product also says that it can increase your vascularity and improve your focus.
Are There Any Side Effects?
The product seems to be quite safe for consumption; however a few side effects may or may not be felt, these are;
- Sleeplessness, if consumed four hours or less before your bedtime.
- Adrenaline fatigue
- Rapid heartbeat
- Skin tingles
- The product must not be consumed if you are pregnant of planning to become pregnant.
- Do not take the product if you are breastfeeding.
- Do not take the product if you are under the age of 18.
- Do not consume the product if you have any medical condition.
- Do not use the product if its seal is broken or tampered with.
- Do not exceed the recommended dosage.
- Since the product increases testosterone levels in your body; therefore it should not be taken by women.
- Stop using the product if you experience any side effects or other reactions.
Product Cost, Directions to Use and Dosage
The retail price of Taze-3 on its official webpage is $73.32; whereas its Blue Price is $54.99.
Taze-3 should be consumed 15 to 30 minutes before your scheduled workout session. One scoop of Taze-3 must be taken with 6 to 8 oz of water.
For better results and anabolic reaction you should take two scoops prior to your workout.
The product must not be consumed four hours or less before your bedtime.
The product must be used as a part of your program for physical conditioning.
The product Taze-3 has many positive customer reviews that not only claim that it delivers results, but also say it tastes good.
The ingredients used in the product seem safe enough; however a few of them are known to have side effects, which can be unwanted but not life threatening.
Like all other supplements, it is best to consult your physician and trainer before using it.
It is a good idea to discuss all the ingredients and their potential side effects.
Moreover, you should check for any allergic reactions you many have to any of the ingredients present in the product.
In our opinion, below you will find some of the most effective pre-workout supplements that are available today. These products have been classified according to five key factors: quality of active ingredients, muscle building ability, fat burning capacity, protein synthesis stimulation and energy boosting.