GAT Nitraflex Overview
GAT Nitraflex has proved itself to be one of the most effective pre workout supplements today. With a blend of high potency ingredients it is exactly what a body which is used to extreme and heavy workouts demands. It is a testosterone enhancing* supplement with reactive hyperemia. It enhances* the alertness of body and mind and gives quick strength and stamina to carry out and maintain a rigorous workout routine.
What is GAT Nitraflex and What does it Claim to do?
With a combination of ingredients like beta alanine, caffeine and amino acids GAT Nitraflex provides full mental and physical alertness and resistance. It makes you keep going by increasing* cardiovascular performance and by reducing* fatigue rate.
What you need to know about GAT Nitraflex
Reactive hyperemia produced by this supplement increases* the blood flow to the muscle tissues resulting in the desired pump required as a result of vigorous workout routines. This supplement has high amounts of caffeine, and each scoop provides 325mg of it. Such high dose of caffeine works as a fatigue fighting agent but also increases* the chances of overdose if not properly balanced with the normal intake of caffeine in the daily diet. Moreover, the absence of ingredients such as yohimbine and creatine makes it less prone to negative side effects but people preferring heavy workouts and intense workout routines can find that less fulfilling according to their demands.
According to the Official WebSite, the following are the active ingredients in :GAT Nitraflex
Ingredients present in GAT Nitraflex include Beta-Alanine, Citrulline Malate, L-Arginine, L-Cirtulline Deanol, L-Theanine, Niacine, Resveratrol, Rauwolscine, Boron and Caffeine. These ingredients form various blends and deliver various results according to their unique potentials.
- L-Arginine and L-Cirtrulline: L-Arginine and L-Cirtrulline are amino acids that convert to nitric oxide which is a vasolidator. They form the Vasoactive-Arginase Regulating NO precursor Complex. This subsequently increases* the amount of oxygen and all the other vital nutrients to the muscles and help in getting excellent workout results.
- Rauwolscine: The second blend of ingredients is the Acute Energy, Focus, Intensity, Neuromodulating, and Endurance Complex, which also increases* energy levels through vasodilation. This blend has a very important herbal ingredient called Rauwolscine which works well with some other amino acids used in this blend.
- Boron: The third blend of ingredients is The Clinically Studied Testasterone-Enhancing Complex which contains Boron. Boron is a very popular ingredient used to elevate testosterone levels in the body.
- Beta-Alanine: It is a high performance enhancing* ingredient very liberally added to the supplement. It might produce tingling sensation in muscles which is quite normal considering the high amount in which it is present in this product.
- Caffeine: Caffeine is popularly known to enhance* alertness and vigilance and eliminates* the feeling of tiredness which is very beneficial for a regular and intense workout routine. This supplement has 325mg of caffeine equal to approximately 3 cups of coffee. This much caffeine creates the much needed mental focus and energy to keep going for a long time at a stretch.
GAT Nitraflex Ultra Pros
- The constant energy and focus provided through GAT Nitraflex doesn’t crash, and the workout sessions can go uninterrupted.
- Provides enough pump without having to take an additional Nitric Oxide supplement.
- A 30 serving lasts for 30 days, and that makes approximately 2 dollars per day per serving which is quite affordable.
- The taste is good, and it comes in a variety of flavors giving the buyers many options to choose from for taste.
- Many positive reviews add to the reputation of the supplement.
GAT Nitralex Ultra Cons
- Due to a high dose of caffeine this supplement might not be suitable for everyone especially for people who are caffeine sensitive.
- The absence of ingredients like Betaine and Yohimbine can be a plus or a negative point. These high-efficiency ingredients are not there in this supplement which can be a bit disappointing for heavy lifters and people with advanced intense workout routines.
- Side effects due to the caffeine may include elevated heart rate and insomnia.
- The presence of arginine may result in allergies, diarrhea, and abdominal pain.
Starting with a low dose may decrease* chances of experiencing these side effects. This supplement is not suitable for pregnant or lactating women and should not be taken by anyone under the age of 18.
Recommended usage is one scoop per day and taking it 15 to 30 minutes before workout enhances* its effectiveness. It is recommended not to take this product at least 5 hours before going to bed.
With such extraordinary costumer reviews, this product is a must try. This supplement provides a very attractive balance of performance enhancing* ingredients and lower risk of over dosage.
Where to Find It?
For more details, please visit here