About Legion Pulse
Nowadays, it is common to see bodybuilders rely on pre-workout to help them exercise for longer hours. The market is currently flooded with all kinds of pre-workout supplements.
Even though, some of them contain the right ingredients when it comes to the dosage that is a different story.
Legion Pulse is a pre-workout advertised as one that contains the right amount of ingredients to have a long-term effect on the human body.
The manufacturer of this product claims to know the exact clinically effective dosages needed to help you build more muscles.
Legion Pulse was formulated with the goal to increase energy, reduce fatigue, improve blood circulation, sharpen mental focus and allow for muscular endurance.
The manufacturer of this product tries to differentiate it from other similar products by including the right amount of ingredients based on the results obtained from clinical studies.
Compared to other similar products, this supplement is claimed to contain twice as much when it comes to ingredients found in each serving.
In this article, we propose to take a critical look at Legion Pulse to find out if it is worth your money.
What are the Ingredients in Legion Pulse?
There are 6 key ingredients used in the formulation of Legion Pulse. All of them are believed to be in the right proportion. Here they are.
- Caffeine: This ingredient is not new to the world of weight loss and pre-workout supplements. It is a stimulant believed to increase body temperature. It is found in weight loss and a number of pre-workout supplement. Because of the side effects that caffeine can cause, it is usually included in small quantities. In the case of Legion Pulse. The manufacturer decided to include up to 350 mg per serving. That is certainly more than enough to cause an effect.
- Theanine: This amino acid found in tea is believed to improve cognitive functions when combined with caffeine. Preliminary research suggests it can help reduce mental stress by improving the flow of blood and increasing the supply of nitric oxide. Athletes can rely on it to improve alertness, attention and performance.
- Citrulline malate: Even though most other manufacturers will go for L-arginine, Legion decided to substitute that with Citrulline malate because it is better absorbed. Its use results in higher plasma arginine levels which can, in turn, improve muscle endurance and relieve from soreness.
- Ornithine: Ornithine is an amino acid involved in the production of urea through the liver. It helps to reduce fatigue by promoting the oxidation of lipids. When paired with arginine, it can increase the production of the growth hormone.
- Beta-alanine: An increase in the amount of Beta-alanine reduces exercise-induced fatigue while improving anaerobic exercise capacity.
- Betaine: This ingredient extracted from plants like beets have been shown to improve muscle endurance and strength.
- Contains sufficient amount of ingredients to cause an effect.
- The specific quantity of ingredients was revealed.
- Increases body temperature to allow the burning of fat.
- Has received a number of positive reviews.
- Contains enough caffeine to cause side effects.
- Not the cheapest of all pre-workouts out there.
- There is no conclusive study proving that this formula works.
- From a company that has been around for less than 3 years.
Will Legion Pulse Live Up To Its Claims?
To our surprise, Legion Pulse has already received close to 500 testimonials on Amazon. Out of that, 329 have rated the product a 5 star.
On average, the supplement is been rated 4.3 stars. Most of those who tried it are very happy with the results they got so chances are, you too will be happy with the results.
Legion Pulse comes in powder scoops. The user is recommended to take 1 scoop mixed with 10 to 12 ounces of water before exercising. People who do intense weight training that last more than 45 minutes are recommended to take 2 scoops.
Legion Pulse is certainly worth a try. We cannot guarantee that you too will get results, but many of those who have invested their money in this supplement were happy they did. We wish you all the best and a successful pre-workout.
What Are The Current Deals/Offers available on Legion Pulse?
Get Great Deals & Discounts on Legion Pulse!
In our opinion, below you will find some of the most effective pre-workout supplements that are available today. These products have been classified according to five key factors: quality of active ingredients, muscle building ability, fat burning capacity, protein synthesis stimulation and energy boosting.