Reventin Neck Firming Cream Overview
Reventin Neck Firming Cream is a beauty formula that promises to get rid of unsightly wrinkles and fine lines on the neck area.
It claims to do so after just 3 weeks of use, giving you smoother, softer skin that looks noticeably younger.
One product that uses such catchy phrase is the Reventin Neck Firming Cream. Does it really work? Does it really provide that “facelift” effect? Here’s a quick review for this product.
How Does It Rate?
- It is said that you can tell a person’s age not by examining his or her face, but by looking at the neck area.
- With that, one way to keep people guessing about your age is to take care of the skin in this area.
- That should not be a difficult thing to do, given the myriad of beauty products sold in the market today.
- But with claims that sound so convincing, like the popular “facelift-in-a-bottle” tagline, how would you know which one is genuine?
- Isopropyl Myristate
- Ethylhexyl Palmitate
- Cetearyl Alcohol
- Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil
- Pentylene Glycol
- Pisum Sativum (Pea) Extract
- Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter)
- Increased dermal density by 65%, via increased production of proteins that makes up the skin’s outer layer (epidermis)
- Decreased skin sagging by 67%, via increased collagen synthesis.
- Reventin Neck Firming Cream is its price, which is much cheaper compared to other neck creams out there.
- Its suitability for all skin types is also a positive thing.
- Ingredients-wise, however, there’s really nothing special about the product since majority of its composition are also found on ordinary moisturizers.
- The presence of Essenskin does not equate to Reventin’s edge over other neck creams.
- Those who are allergic to fragrance and preservatives must be cautious in using this product, so as to avoid any unwanted reactions.
How Does Reventin Neck Firming Cream Work?
To produce its anti-aging effect on the skin, Reventin Neck Firming Cream makes use of an ingredient called “Essenskin”, which helps firm up the skin in the neck area.
Along with other ingredients such as jojoba oil, peppermint oil, and shea butter, it helps keep the skin hydrated and pampered.
Reventin Neck Firming Cream Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
– This naturally occurring fatty acid improves skin penetration and is widely used in cosmetics. 
– This colourless, wavy substance is an emollient that is used to smooth the skin and improve its texture. 
– It acts as an emollient, softening and suppling your skin. It is also suitable for sensitive skin and relieves dryness and irritation. Furthermore, it functions as a stabiliser and emulsifier, preserving the consistency and texture of the skincare product. 
Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil
– It nourishes and moisturises the skin, as well as having anti-inflammatory properties. It contains a lot of Vitamin E, which helps with skin repair. 
– This is a humectant that attracts moisture to the skin and binds with it to seal it in. It is a good moisturiser and can act as a solvent to allow other ingredients to penetrate the skin more easily. 
– The compound may help to stabilise the product’s various ingredients. It may bind oil and water together to form a stable emulsion for the product. 
Pisum Sativum (Pea) Extract
– It protects the skin’s collagen and acts as an anti-aging agent, keeping the skin’s elasticity. It also moisturises the skin, which soothes and firms it. 
Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter)
– The plant lipid is high in triterpenes, sterols, tocopherols, and phenols. It is anti-inflammatory in nature. Shea butter-infused topicals may relieve skin irritations and allergies. The non-comedogenic ingredient soothes, moisturises, and nourishes the skin. 
Other Ingredients include Water (Aqua), Isopropyl Palmitate, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Ceteareth-20, Calcium Hydroxymethionine, 3-Aminopropane Sulfonic Acid, Polysorbate-20, Glucosamine HCl, Bambusa Vulgaris Leaf/Stem Extract, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbic Acid, Epilobium Angustifolium Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Triethanolamine, Carbomer, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, DMDM Hydantoin, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate.
Reventin Neck Firming Cream FAQ’s
Q What are the Side Effects of Reventin Neck Firming Cream?
A: So far, no side effects related to the use of Reventin Neck Firming Cream has been reported by its.
However, those who are allergic to fragrance and preservatives must be cautious in using this product, so as to avoid any unwanted reactions.
Q: What are the application tips to follow while using Reventin Neck Firming Cream?
A: As with any other beauty product, Reventin Neck Firming Cream also requires a twice-daily application– once in the morning, and another at night. Ideally, it should be applied after cleansing and applying your favorite moisturizer.
Your moisturizer and Reventin Neck Cream, together, will help diminish dark areas and wrinkles. You can also use this neck cream under your make-up.
Reventin Neck Firming Cream Reviews – Final Verdict
Based on the stuff we discussed about the product, it seems like it has lots of potential.
But looking at the reviews available on the internet, wherein majority of the users describe the product as “disappointing” because “it doesn’t work,” it seems like Reventin Neck Firming Cream does not live up to its claims after all.
It works just like your ordinary moisturizer. But it is really not that bad considering the better price.
Many people neglect their neck and chest in their daily skin care regimen. The neck ages just as quickly as the face and overtime loses elasticity resulting in what is commonly referred to as “turkey neck”. Prior to purchasing a neck cream make sure it has been rigorously tested in clinical trials. A neck cream should effectively firm and lift sagging skin, improve overall tone and texture and reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
Below are some of the best neck care serums on the market today, in our opinion.
Verdict on Claimed Benefits: Below is our summary of the available evidence for the claimed benefits of below mentioned neck care serums and creams based on the available research: