In This Review
Clarins Neck Cream Overview
Clarins Extra-Firming Advanced Neck Cream is an advanced neck cream that firms up and tightens the skin over the neck. The manufacturer, Clarins claims that this ultimate firming neck treatment is mainly designed to tone the decollete area and skin on the neck.
It effectively smoothens the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines. This is the best rated neck firming cream that keeps your delicate skin of the neck younger-looking and well-hydrated. This smoothing cream immediately lifts and will smooth away your wrinkles and fine lines, thus leaving smooth and supple skin.
How Does It Rate?
- The world’s most well-known beauty brand is Clarins.
- In 1954, Jacques Courtin-Clarins established the family-run, international French cosmetics brand Clarins in Paris.
- The company is a major player in the spa and wellness industry in addition to producing and marketing skincare and makeup products.
- Cetearyl Alcohol
- Cetearyl Isononanoate
- Dipropylene Glycol
- Cetearyl Glucoside
- It is available with a 30-day money-back guarantee
- This formula contains natural plant extracts
- It is an ultimate skin firming product that smoothes wrinkles and fine lines
- It works in women over 40 years
- It provides full list of ingredients that are considered safe
- It effectively lifts up and tones the skin on the neck
- The company’s website has no customer testimonials or reviews about this product
- It is an expensive formula when compared to other brands sold in the market
- There is no enough evidence whether the product effectively fights against wrinkles
- Free trial samples of this product are not available via the company’s website
- It can cause allergic reactions in some users as it incorporates certain botanical and chemical ingredients
- The product manufacturer offers no special offers while placing order for multiple jars
- It could cost more if an individual requires an additional product in conjunction with this product to achieve desired results
- The product manufacturer provides no warning section for this product and it is advised to read this at the back of the product label before purchasing it
- The manufacturer has not revealed when results can be seen
How Does Clarins Neck Cream Work?
It is an ultimate skin firming product that lifts your skin on the neck, leaving it firm and toned. It contains stimulen that renews the skin cells that preserve your skin firmness longer.
Its plum extract lifts and softens your skin. Its other ingredients such as bocoa, sunflower and anthyllis tighten your skin and smooth away fine lines. It improves and renews the skin in women over 40 years as it works by increasing the collagen production, thus rendering their skin plumper and more resilient.
Clarins Neck Cream Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
The formula contains the following ingredients:
– It is in charge of providing the skin or hair a silky texture and also helps the product spread easily. 
– Cetearyl alcohol not only hydrate the skin, but it also locks in moisture, which helps to soften and moisturise it. 
– Cetearyl isononanoate is used in skin care cosmetics because of its hydrophobic qualities, among other things. The highly skin-compatible material produces a water-repellent coating on the skin surface, protecting the skin from dehydration and epidermal water loss. 
– Squalene, a naturally occurring chemical produced by the sebaceous glands and constituting 10–12% of the oil on your skin, is now known as squalane. 
– It is best recognised for its properties as an element that delivers moisture. This translates to enhanced skin absorption of strong substances and the preservation of hydration in your skin. 
– It is absolutely safe to use cetearyl alcohol in skin care products. Cetearyl alcohol is a safe alternative to denatured or ethanol, which can dry up your skin. It works as an emollient to soften skin. 
Other Ingredients include Water, C14-22 Alcohols, Butylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance, Glycerin, C12-20 Alkyl Glucoside, Sodium PCA, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ethylparaben, Carbomer, Prunus Domestica Seedcake Extract, Tromethamine, Methylparaben, Anthyllis Vulneraria Flower Extract, Disodium EDTA, BHT, Bocoa Prouacensis Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Extract, Steareth-20, Acetyl Tetrapeptide-2, Potassium Sorbate, and Dextran.
Clarins Neck Cream FAQ’s
Q: How to use Clarins Neck Cream?
A: Use gentle massaging motions from the chin to the décolleté area in the morning and/or at night.
Q: Where do I get Clarins Neck Cream & How much is it?
A: Clarins Neck Cream is available on Amazon as well as Walmart at the cost of $90.
The Dos and Don’ts While Using Clarins Neck Cream
- Do apply this product twice a day to achieve best results
- During this treatment, gentle exfoliation once per week can cleanse the skin, rendering it radiant looking
- Do not use this product if you develop allergy or hypersensitivity to any of its ingredients
Clarins Neck Cream Reviews – Final Verdict
This product mainly focuses on promoting general skin health rather than treating and preventing fine lines and wrinkles. It states that it is an ultimate firming neck treatment; however, its ingredients such as thickeners, silicone, slip agent, preservative, water, and fragrance are not skin firming agents. In fact, it can improve your dry skin by making it smoother. But the truth is that is not what you expect by paying $82. Moreover, we do not know how long it takes to render its results and there are many more neck formulas on the market that deliver better results in just a month.
Many people neglect their neck and chest in their daily skin care regimen. The neck ages just as quickly as the face and overtime loses elasticity resulting in what is commonly referred to as “turkey neck”. Prior to purchasing a neck cream make sure it has been rigorously tested in clinical trials. A neck cream should effectively firm and lift sagging skin, improve overall tone and texture and reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
Below are some of the best neck care serums on the market today, in our opinion.
Verdict on Claimed Benefits: Below is our summary of the available evidence for the claimed benefits of below mentioned neck care serums and creams based on the available research: