Clarins Neck Cream Overview
Clarins Extra-Firming Advanced Neck Cream is an advanced neck cream that firms up and tightens the skin over the neck. The manufacturer, Clarins claims that this ultimate firming neck treatment is mainly designed to tone the decollete area and skin on the neck. It effectively smoothens the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines. It is a cream-based formula that keeps your delicate skin of the neck younger looking and well-hydrated. This smoothing cream immediately lifts and will smooth away your wrinkles and fine lines, thus leaving a smooth and supple skin.
The formula contains the following ingredients: Cyclomethicone, Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Isononanoate, Squalane, Dipropylene Glycol, Cetearyl Glucoside, C14-22 Alcohols, Butylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance, Glycerin, C12-20 Alkyl Glucoside, Sodium PCA, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ethylparaben, Carbomer, Prunus Domestica Seedcake Extract, Tromethamine, Methylparaben, Anthyllis Vulneraria Flower Extract, Disodium EDTA, BHT, Bocoa Prouacensis Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Extract, Steareth-20, Acetyl Tetrapeptide-2, Potassium Sorbate, and Dextran.
How does Clarins Neck Cream Work?
It is an ultimate skin firming product that lifts your skin on the neck, leaving it firm and toned. It contains stimulen that renews the skin cells that preserve your skin firmness longer. Its plum extract lifts and softens your skin. Its other ingredients such as bocoa, sunflower and anthyllis tighten your skin and smooth away fine lines. It improves and renews the skin in women over 40 years as it works by increasing the collagen production, thus rendering their skin plumper and more resilient.
Clarins Neck Cream Strengths
- It is available with a 30-day money-back guarantee
- This formula contains natural plant extracts
- It is an ultimate skin firming product that smoothes wrinkles and fine lines
- It works in women over 40 years
- It provides full list of ingredients that are considered safe
- It effectively lifts up and tones the skin on the neck
Clarins Neck Cream Weaknesses
- The company’s website has no customer testimonials or reviews about this product
- It is an expensive formula when compared to other brands sold in the market
- There is no enough evidence whether the product effectively fights against wrinkles
- Free trial samples of this product are not available via the company’s website
- It can cause allergic reactions in some users as it incorporates certain botanical and chemical ingredients
- The product manufacturer offers no special offers while placing order for multiple jars
- It could cost more if an individual requires an additional product in conjunction with this product to achieve desired results
- The product manufacturer provides no warning section for this product and it is advised to read this at the back of the product label before purchasing it
- The manufacturer has not revealed when results can be seen
The Dos and Don’ts While Using Clarins Neck Cream
- Do apply this product twice a day to achieve best results
- During this treatment, gentle exfoliation once per week can cleanse the skin, rendering it radiant looking
- Do not use this product if you develop allergy or hypersensitivity to any of its ingredients
Where do I get Clarins Neck Cream & How much is it?
Users can avail free shipping by placing an order over $75 from the company’s website.
This product mainly focuses on promoting general skin health rather than treating and preventing fine lines and wrinkles. It states that it is an ultimate firming neck treatment; however, its ingredients such as thickeners, silicone, slip agent, preservative, water, and fragrance are not skin firming agents. In fact, it can improve your dry skin by making it smoother. But the truth is that is not what you expect by paying $82. Moreover, we do not know how long it takes to render its results and there are many more neck formulas on the market that deliver better results in just a month.
Many people neglect their neck and chest in their daily skin care regimen. The neck ages just as quickly as the face and overtime loses elasticity resulting in what is commonly referred to as “turkey neck”. Prior to purchasing a neck cream make sure it has been rigorously tested in clinical trials. A neck cream should effectively firm and lift sagging skin, improve overall tone and texture and reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
Below you'll find some of the most effective neck cream products on the market today, in our opinion.