Weleda Skin Food Overview
Weleda Skin Food is a special product to keep your dry skin moisturized and restores its natural beauty. The product contains plant oils and extracts that are extremely nourishing for the skin and keeps it protected and moisturized.
Weleda Skin Food is extremely effective for skin that is dry and flaky; cuticles, elbows and even chapped lips.
How Does It Rate?
- A company that has been researching plants for 100 years.
- Weleda was founded in Switzerland in 1921 on the belief that people are a part of nature, with a commitment to carefully orchestrate formulas that work with the body’s rhythms to awaken skin’s natural functions.
- Pansy Extracts
- Rosemary Leaf Oil
- Sunflower Seed Oil
- The product is made up of natural ingredients.
- The product can be used both as night and day cream, which free you from the trouble of finding and keeping two different creams for day and night.
- Weleda Skin Food can be used all over your body, which means one cream will take care of your full body skin.
- It is an organic product.
- Has a sweet scent, which keeps you fresh.
- The moisturizer can feel a bit greasy when applied to the skin.
- The cream can be a bit heavy and may have to be applied with lighter products.
- Instructions for the product can be a bit complicated and difficult to understand.
- Because the product has a lot of ingredients so you may be allergic to one of more ingredients.
How Does Weleda Skin Food Work?
Vitamin E from the Sunflower oil and fatty acids present in the product take care of your skin’s dryness whereas Pansy in it helps to sooth your skin that gets irritated due to its dryness. The skin then gets nourished and taken care of by the antiseptic properties of Rosemary along with Biodynamic’s anti-inflammatory properties.
After applying the product for the time recommended your skin gets its proper moisture, healthy glow and looks young, soft and fresh.
Weleda Skin Food Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
As mentioned before Weleda Skin Food is made of nourishing oils and extracts of plants.
– Pansy extracts are commonly known as just Pansy, which is a herb with a European origin. This herb is composed of purple or deep blue flowers. Pansy contains flavonoids, tannins, and Salicylic Acid Commonly referred to as Pansy, this European herb is made up of large, deep blue or purple flowers. This herb is popular because of its ability to heal and smooth your skin and is effective in treating different skin conditions including acne and eczema. 
Rosemary Leaf Oil
– Rosemary is a commonly used shrub in our homes and originates from Mediterranean region; the shrub produces flowers that are pale blue in color. Rosemary plays a significant role in stimulating metabolism and circulation within the body. It is also famous for its ability to heal eczema and wounds that do not heal properly. 
Sunflower Seed Oil
– It is commonly known as Sunflower Oil and originates from Eastern Europe, Central and North America and Mediterranean region. According to the ncbi study, it is extracted from the Sunflower plant. The oil contains oleic fatty acids, vitamin E and linoleic; all of these help in caring, soothing and calming the skin, which makes it look fresh and young. 
Weleda Skin Food FAQ’s
Q: How to use Weleda Skin Food?
A: First of all, you should test the product on a patch of your skin before you start to use it regularly the patch test will help you see if you are allergic to the product or not.
For regular use take a small amount of cream and apply it gently to your rough and dry skin and then massage it gently until the cream gets fully absorbed into your skin; do not massage harshly as it may damage your skin even more.
If you want to apply the cream to your hands then take a generous portion out on your palm and rub both palms together; make sure you cover the back of your hand as well. After a light massage covers your hands with cotton gloves and leaves the cream on for the night.
Q: Who can Use Weleda Skin Food?
A: Weleda Skin Food can be used by anyone who has dry and flaky skin; however, if you are allergic to any of the ingredients refrain from using the product.
Q: Is Weleda Skin Food Safe To Use?
The product is made up of all natural ingredients that make it quite safe to be used. There are hardly any dangerous side effects; however, if you are allergic to one or more products you must consult your dermatologist before using the product on a regular basis.
Q: Will Weleda Skin Food Show Results and How Long Will it Take to See them?
A: Results may vary from person to person; according to the reviews some people get results right away whereas others have to be a bit patient; however, in most of the cases, results can be seen after using the product.
Q: What Should Be Expected After Using Weleda Skin Food?
A: After using the cream, your skin will start to feel smooth and moisturized; you will soon see the flakiness disappear along with the irritation you felt earlier. If the product does not feel soothing, then you must consult your dermatologist.
Weleda Skin Food Reviews – Final Verdict
Weleda Skin Food has natural ingredients that make it safe to be used unless you are allergic to any of its ingredients. The product has a relatively cheaper price tag and can be obtained easily. As mentioned before you must be patient for the results to appear.