In This Review
Christina Moss Facial Moisturizer Overview
Christina Moss Facial Moisturizer is an organic facial moisturizer for all skin types, which nourishes and hydrates your skin with organic ingredients and essential oils leaving it beautiful and healthy.
They claim their product is loaded with essential oils that feed and nourish your skin. They also claim that their moisturizer also help repair damaged skin.
The formula reduces fine lines, wrinkles and repair damaged skin.
How Does It Rate?
- Christina Moss Facial Moisturizer is a product by Christina Moss Naturals, a family owned company created by Christina Moss, known for producing preservative free hair and skin products.
- Christina Moss Naturals claim that their products are made of organic and potent ingredients clinically tested and proven to offer anti-aging benefits and has no chemicals or preservatives.
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf (Aloe Vera) Juice
- Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil
- Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil
- Persea Americana (Avocado) Oil
- Glycerin (Vegetable)
- Stearic Acid (Vegetable)
- Emulsifying Wax NF (Made From Organic Coconut Oil And Organic Almond Oil)
- Pimpinella Anisum (Star Anise) Seed Oil
- May help keep the skin hydrated throughout
- Improves your skin tone
- May reduce appearance of wrinkles and fine lines
- Safe for use on all skin types
- Short shelf life (in 6-8 months)
How Does Christina Moss Facial Moisturizer Work?
Each ingredient benefits the skin, leaving it nourished, moisturized, healthy, smooth, and radiant. Facial moisturizer applies smoothly and absorbs quickly, aiding in moisture retention. Naturally reduces fine lines and wrinkles while deeply moisturizing the face, eyes, neck, and décolleté.
Christina Moss Facial Moisturizer Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
Christina Moss Facial Moisturizer works by reducing wrinkles, moisturizing and repairing damaged skin to bring back your youthful fresh and vibrant skin. Its main and organic ingredients include:
Certified Organic Aloe Barbadensis Leaf (Aloe Vera) Juice
Certified Organic Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil
Certified Organic Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil
Certified Organic Persea Americana (Avocado) Oil
Certified Organic Glycerin (Vegetable)
Stearic Acid (Vegetable)
– It help prevent skin surface against water loss thus maintaining moisture in the skin.
Emulsifying Wax NF (Made From Organic Coconut Oil And Organic Almond Oil)
– Helps the oils penetrate the skin thus maintaining a hydrated skin by replacing lost moisture.
Certified Organic Pimpinella Anisum (Star Anise) Seed Oil
Alternatives to Christina Moss Facial Moisturizer:
Christina Moss Facial Moisturizer FAQ’s
Q: What are The Usage Instructions of Christina Moss Facial Moisturizer?
A: Use morning and night after washing your face. Dot this moisturizer on your face and neck and gently massage it in.
Q: What are the Possible Side Effects of Christina Moss Facial Moisturizer?
A: There are no side effects reported in association to use of this product.
Christina Moss Facial Moisturizer Reviews – Final Verdict
Beauty is not limited to an age group or gender. That said, taking good care of your skin with face cleansing, toners for face, and moisturizer is paramount as it speaks a load about you on first contact with any stranger.
Christina Moss Facial Moisturizer is a natural facial moisturizing crème that may offer you with all the skin nutrients you are looking for as it contains oils and other organic ingredients that nourish your skin and repairs it from any damage.
This skin moisturizer also may reduce inflammation and deeply penetrate your skin to hydrate the underlying skin cells and rid you off signs of aging.
Christina Moss Facial Moisturizer is safe for use by people of all skin types and age and greatly improves on sensitive skins.
As the product contains no preservative which is a huge score but it may expire fast.
Information on this piece should shed some light on this product before you decide on purchasing it or not.