Christina Moss Facial Moisturizer Overview
Christina Moss Facial Moisturizer is an organic facial moisturizer for all skin types, which nourishes and hydrates your skin with organic ingredients and essential oils leaving it beautiful and healthy.
The formula reduces fine lines, wrinkles and repair damaged skin.
Manufacturer Information and Claims about Christina Moss Facial Moisturizer.
Christina Moss Facial Moisturizer is a product by Christina Moss Naturals, a family owned company created by Christina Moss, known for producing preservative free hair and skin products.
Christina Moss Naturals claim that their products are made of organic and potent ingredients clinically tested and proven to offer anti-aging benefits and has no chemicals or preservatives.
They claim their product is loaded with essential oils that feed and nourish your skin. They also claim that their moisturizer also help repair damaged skin.
Working Process and the Ingredients List
Christina Moss Facial Moisturizer works by reducing wrinkles, moisturizing and repairing damaged skin to bring back your youthful fresh and vibrant skin. Its main and organic ingredients include:
- Certified Organic Aloe Barbadensis Leaf (Aloe Vera) Juice – It has antioxidants and antibacterial properties. It is a natural moisturizer that hydrates the skin, reduces wrinkles and promotes skin healing.
- Certified Organic Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil – Apricot moisturizes the skin epidermis thus reducing any visible sign of aging.
- Certified Organic Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil – It give an anti-inflammatory effect which sooth the skin. It also helps reduce acne.
- Certified Organic Persea Americana (Avocado) Oil – It is highly absorbable thus deeply hydrates the skin and smoothens ittherefore help one maintain a silky skin tone.
- Certified Organic Glycerin (Vegetable) – Helps absorb moisture from the air and acts as a barrier thus preventing entry of chemical toxins. It also helps remove dead cells from the skin and promote healing.
- Stearic Acid (Vegetable) – It help prevent skin surface against water loss thus maintaining moisture in the skin.
- Emulsifying Wax NF (Made From Organic Coconut Oil And Organic Almond Oil)– Helps the oils penetrate the skin thus maintaining a hydrated skin by replacing lost moisture.
- Certified Organic Pimpinella Anisum (Star Anise) Seed Oil – Blocks enzymes responsible for skin aging and also increasesskin healing process.
Similar Products to Christina Moss:
The Advantages of Christina Moss Facial Moisturizer
- May help keep the skin hydrated throughout
- Improves your skin tone
- May reduce appearance of wrinkles and fine lines
- Safe for use on all skin types
The Disadvantages of Christina Moss Facial Moisturizer
- Short shelf life (in 6-8 months)
What are The Usage Instructions of Christina Moss Facial Moisturizer?
Use morning and night after washing your face. Dot this moisturizer on your face and neck and gently massage it in.
Possible Side Effects
There are no side effects reported in association to use of this product.
Beauty is not limited to an age group or gender. That said, taking good care of your skin is paramount as it speaks a load about you on first contact with any stranger.
Christina Moss Facial Moisturizer is a natural facial moisturizing crème that may offer you with all the skin nutrients you are looking for as it contains oils and other organic ingredients that nourish your skin and repairs it from any damage.
This skin moisturizer also may reduce inflammation and deeply penetrate your skin to hydrate the underlying skin cells and rid you off signs of aging.
Christina Moss Facial Moisturizer is safe for use by people of all skin types and age and greatly improves on sensitive skins.
As the product contains no preservative which is a huge score but it may expire fast.
Information on this piece should shed some light on this product before you decide on purchasing it or not.