What is Source Naturals DIM(Diindolylmethane)?
This is an all-natural formula for women’s health to provide vital support for areas such as the breasts, cervical tissue, and endometrial tissues to help prevent afflictions often brought on as women age.
As they get older, women’s hormones can become easily unbalanced, and this can lead to a host of unwanted conditions with breast tissue, cervical and other tissues.
How Does It Rate?
- Brand behind DIM Formula is Source Naturals.
- Their products are suitable for vegetarians.
- Brand claim it is safe for women.
- They were founded in 1982.
- Vitamin E
- Black pepper extract
- Available on Amazon.
- Taking this supplement may help to balance estrogen levels in women’s bodies.
- This product is suitable for use by vegetarians.
- This product is gluten-free and contains no artificial colors or preservatives.
- Taking this supplement may help protect the breast, cervical and endometrial tissues.
- Side effects are reported.
- Product may not be suitable for persons with soy allergies.
- If you have health conditions and take certain medications, you should speak with your healthcare provider before starting this supplement.
- The dosage instructions need more clarification.
How Does Source Naturals DIM work?
Source Naturals DIM works by providing nutrients that are naturally occurring in our bodies when we digest certain cruciferous vegetables. These indole compounds are key in supporting the health of female body tissue through the regulation of estrogen.
Because many women don’t eat enough of these types of vegetables, they can lack indole compounds needed to properly maintain healthy estrogen levels; this is where Source Naturals DIM may prove useful in boosting these compounds and helping to restore balance in hormone levels.
*All individuals are unique. Your results can and will vary.
The natural ingredients found in Source Naturals DIM look to supplement the natural indole phytochemicals that are naturally found in some cruciferous vegetables like broccoli and Brussel sprouts.
These vital nutrients are needed to help keep the female hormone system running smoothly and ensure the health of the aforementioned tissues.
Source Naturals Ingredients -Are They Safe and Effective?
The ingredient list for Source Naturals DIM contains just a few key ingredients – there don’t appear to be many fillers or unnecessary additives.
Let’s take a closer look to see why Source Naturals would include these ingredients in their formula.
Diindolylmethane (DIM) is under study as one of the main protective indole metabolites. It is naturally occurring in cruciferous vegetables and shows bioactivity in breast chemoprevention and is in high use by breast cancer survivors.
– It is naturally found in some foods and is used in menopause products for its high antioxidant properties. Antioxidants help to protect cells from the damaging effects of free radicals.
– It is directly related to the proper development of the brain and is found in concentration in the kidneys, liver and cardiovascular systems. It is important to normal metabolic activity in the body and is available through foods such as green vegetables and soybeans.
Black pepper extract (Bioperine)
– It is often used in supplements for its ability to enhance the absorption or bioavailability of certain organic compounds.
As you can see, the list of active ingredients is short, but the manufacturer has combined them to supply key nutrients for women’s health.
Q: How Should I Take Source Naturals DIM?
A: You should take Source Naturals DIM according to the instructions on the product label. The manufacturer suggests taking one tablet up to four times daily with meals for the 100mg tablet, and one tablet one or two times daily for the 200mg tablets.
Q: How Much does Source Naturals DIM Cost?
A: The manufacturer suggested retail price for a 30-count bottle is $11.98, a 60-count is $22.50, a 120-count is $42.99, and a 180-count size is $63.50. So, as you can see, there is an advantage to purchasing larger quantities. These are suggested prices from the manufacturer, but these could vary depending on the retailer.
*All individuals are unique. Your results can and will vary.
Q: What is Source Naturals DIM’s Return Policy?
A: There is no return of product information on the manufacturer’s website, and this may be because they don’t directly retail their product to the public. Each retailer will have their own policy so you should inquire at the time of purchase.
Q: Does Source Naturals DIM offer a Free Trial?
A: No, there is no information available regarding a free trial of this product.
Source Naturals DIM Review- Final Verdict.
Source Naturals DIM claims to be able to help women balance their hormones and maintain healthy levels as they age. Their formula may help to supply key nutrients that are needed to support healthy breast, cervical and endometrial tissues through hormonal balance.
With this supplement, it can be difficult to ascertain any results that you may be getting as there will be no physical changes in your body. However, taking this supplement may provide some nutrients that you could be deficient in due to a typical western diet that often lacks enough green vegetables.
You alone will have to determine if taking this product is right for your health needs, and you may want to discuss it with your healthcare provider before you start taking this or any other supplement.
Fortunately, natural therapies for menopausal symptoms such as weight gain, hot flashes, night sweats, decreased libido, and mood swings are available. Since many women experience weight gain during menopause, many natural menopause supplements contain herbs and botanicals that support a healthy metabolism. Menopause supplements should be evaluated on proven ingredients, ability to reduce hot flashes and night sweats, ability to provide hormonal balance and boost libido and its overall value.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective menopause supplements on the market today, in our opinion.
Verdict on Claimed Benefits: Below is our summary of the available evidence for the claimed benefits of below mentioned menopause supplements and vitamins based on the available research: