Zymax is a male enhancement supplement which presents itself as being able to greatly support and bolster male health, especially in sexual matters. It is sold in bottles of sixty tablets each, and is available exclusively from the manufacturer, at least at present. One bottle of Zyrex costs $48, while a three bottle package and five bottle package are also available; however, the exact price of the latter two are hard to determine, as they present themselves as “buy two, get one free, $32/each” rather than simply “three bottles.”
Zymax contains a range of botanical ingredients and several nutritional compounds which are all intended to support male health in various ways, such as nitric oxide production or support for testosterone production. While it is not clear how much you are supposed to take, the principle is that you take it on a daily basis for long term health support.
While we do not have an exact ingredients list with amounts for this product, we do have a list of the advertised active compounds, which serve a variety of possible functions. They are as follows:
- Libido Enhancement: These compounds support sexual interest and desire, which can be affected by aging or disease; they include beet root, muira puama, and avena sativa
- Erection Support: These compounds help with the metabolic functions that lead to erections. These include l-citrulline and eurycoma longifolia jack.
- Testosterone Production: This hormone is often called the “male sex hormone” and its production can decline in older men. To support it, Zymax includes tribulus terrestris and arginine AKG.
- No known side effects.
- Bulk discounts are available.
- Easy to use.
- No clinical information is provided to support the claims for this product’s functions.
- There isn’t much information on either the amount of each ingredient in each serving of the product, or on how much you should take.
- A lot of the advertising is very cavalier about possible side effects.
- Zymax is a male enhancement supplement meant to be taken on a regular basis to support male and sexual health.
- It is not a replacement for healthy habits and a good diet, but rather a nutritional supplement, especially for men who are ageing.
The only side effects that the product’s advertising discusses are matters such as losing too much body fat or having your penis become uncomfortably large. As with any product, if you do experience undesirable side effects, be sure to stop use.
It is uncertain from the advertising how much of this product you should take on a regular basis. However, it IS meant to be taken daily.
1. How will a nitric oxide enhancer support erectile health?
Nitric oxide is produced naturally in the body and is involved in the biological processes that lead to an erection. In some cases, “the spirit is willing” but poor nitric oxide production interferes with sustaining or getting an erection, and improving the body’s production of nitric oxide can help in these situations.
2. Is this product vegetarian or free of allergens?
While neither of these is explicitly stated by the makers, none of the listed ingredients are common allergens, and appear to either be synthetic or plant-derived.
Zymax talks a big game, as many male enhancement supplements do, but doesn’t back it up with very much. The price is reasonable compared to many other supplements, and the ingredients list is similar to other male enhancement products, but the cavalier attitude it takes towards possible side effects and an emphasis on “rushing your order” in the advertising don’t speak of a product that’s backed with confidence. We encourage you to shop around and find a male supplement that suits your own needs.
With countless male performance enhancement supplements available on the market today it seems impossible to find "the right one." Sexual performance declines naturally as men age, which may contribute to feelings of inadequacy or embarrassment. Male performance enhancement supplements should be based on four key factors: active ingredients, ability to support sexual stamina, enhance arousal, improved* sexual desire and backed by clinical studies.
Below you'll find some of the most effective male performance enhancement supplements on the market today, in our opinion.