What is Vydox?
Vydox is described as an “orange pill” which the manufacturer claims to be the #1 male supplement solution.
A well-known sportsman endorses the product, and there are also many customer testimonials, mostly negative.
Despite the fact, that there are no clinical studies showing the results of taking Vydox, many of the individual ingredients used in the formula have been tested but then doesn’t give the full picture to the buyers.
Vydox Pills Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
- L- Arginine: This is the primary ingredient found in Vydox Pills, according to Healthline is an important amino acid that regulates levels of Nitric Oxide upon its breakdown. This natural vasodilator, Nitric Oxide, is important for various circulatory processes, promoting blood flow to all parts of the body, with the penis being no exception. The result? Supposedly longer lasting and more rigid erections.
- Horny Goat Weed: This is for sexual performance problems including erectile dysfunction (ED) and involuntary ejaculation. It is also used to arouse sexual desire. Believed also to increase levels of the main male hormone testosterone for increased desire and aggression.
- Yohimbe: Study from WebMD says it is derived from a psychoactive plant called the Pausinystalia Yohimbe; Yohimbe is a natural stimulant and reported aphrodisiac containing many alkaloids that have been used for centuries to treat male sexual dysfunction. Thought to block receptor sites involved in the relaxing of the corpora cavernosa, this ultimately leads to a larger release of nitric oxide required for firm erections.
- Energizing Ginseng: Is used for improving thinking, concentration, memory and work efficiency, physical stamina, and athletic endurance. Some people use Panax ginseng to help them cope with stress and as a general tonic for improving well-being. They sometimes call Panax ginseng an “adaptogen” when it’s used in this way.
- Muira Puama: Muira puama is used for preventing sexual disorders and to increase interest in sexual activity (as an aphrodisiac). It is also used for upset stomach, menstrual disorders, joint pain (rheumatism), and paralysis caused by poliomyelitis; and as a general tonic and an appetite stimulant.
- Saw palmetto: Medical News Today reports, the primary use of saw palmetto is to treat benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH), a noncancerous enlargement of the prostate gland.Researchers aren’t sure exactly how saw palmetto works, but it contains plant-based chemicals that may be effective for BPH. Researchers think that saw palmetto may affect the level of testosterone in the body, and perhaps reduce the amount of an enzyme that promotes the growth of prostate cells. Saw palmetto is often combined with nettle extract to treat BPH. Inhibiting conversion to DHT may also directly contribute to the efficacy of this herb in the combination
What are the Advantages of Vydox Pills?
- Orange tablets operate immediately.
- It’s possible to see changes in endurance and dimension.
- These tablets truly boost-up your confidence if nothing else.
- This effect may be primarily attributed to the various adaptogens included in the mix.
What are the Disadvantages of Vydox Pills?
- There is no known legal manufacturer noted for this supplement
- Not approved by WHO as effective and beneficial to every man who will use this.
- Many negative reviews floating around would leave one to assume that the product is questionable. The likelihood that all of the negative results are negative is very slim
- Very expensive to buy. For a product that hasn’t got a lot of good press to go on, you might expect special prices as a means to entice prospective clients. Not so with Vydox, as their cost is well in the upper spectrum of available products
You May Also Like – Testofuel
Question and Answer
Q: How Should You Take Vydox?
A: It is recommended to take 2 capsules daily.
Q: Is a Vydox Free Trial Available?
A: NO! A free trial is always advertised to try to convince buyers to look and take the item.
As soon as you receive the item through shipment, you may be the victim of repetitive packages.
You will be required to enter bank account information, as a means of paying it upfront for subsequent deliveries.
The one time “free” trial may become something you wish you never asked for, so stay clear of these kinds of scams.
Q: How Much Does Vydox Cost?
A: The orange pill costs $84.99 for a one month supply.
Very expensive in comparison to other more well-recognized products on the market.
Q: What does Vydox do?
A: This product works as a safe and natural method for increasing penis size, erection quality, and stamina.
Read Also – Zytenz Review
Vydox Review – Final Verdict
Don’t waste your time, or money on Vydox.
All you are likely to gain from using this product is increased energy levels, possibly attributed to the energizing herbs anyway.
Nothing revolutionary in this stack, a total waste of time.
With countless male enhancement supplements available on the market today it seems impossible to find "the right one." Sexual performance declines naturally as men age, which may contribute to feelings of inadequacy or embarrassment. Male enhancement supplements should be based on four key factors: active ingredients, ability to support sexual stamina, enhance arousal, improved* sexual desire and backed by clinical studies.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective male enhancement supplements on the market today, in our opinion.