What is Vital XL?
Sexual performance declines naturally as men age, and Vital XL is a male enhancement supplement made of natural ingredients that claims to help men with mild erectile dysfunction.
The manufacturer highlights that this formula taps its potency from a blend of special plant extracts and natural herbals that have been traditionally used for solving men’s sexual problems.
Table of Contents [Show]
They claim that this product will boost sexual performance, stamina and the flow of blood for longer, harder and bigger erections. They also claim that Vital XL will boost energy levels and rejuvenate sexual desire.
Who is the Manufacturer of Vital XL?
This product is manufactured by Vital XL Male Enhancement. The manufacturer has not shared information concerning their physical location or customer service contact details.
However, the manufacturer has released information regarding their prescription-free pill and state that Vital XL can be ordered as a one-month supply of 60 capsules.
How Does Vital XL Work?
Vital XL contains many ingredients associated with increasing a man’s sexual libido and stamina. This product claims to increase the production of nitric oxide in the body to boost energy levels and testosterone for a better sexual experience.
This may also increase blood flow to the penis, which could stimulate a harder and longer-lasting erection. Nitric oxide may also increase a man’s sexual libido and enhance his sexual stamina.
This product works similarly to other male enhancement supplements because they are comprised of many of the same ingredients. It contains substances that could support sexual enhancement and might help boost sexual drive and the production of testosterone in the body. The ingredients might also help support better energy levels.
Vital XL Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
The natural ingredients in Vital XL include:
- Horney Goat Weed Extract – History indicates that this ingredient has long been used to treat low libido in Chinese medicine.
- Saw Palmetto Berry – May improve prostate health, boost testosterone levels and ease inflammation according to findings.
- Tongkat Ali Extract – Associated with the ability to promote stress hormone balance, and commonly used to treat sexual health..
- Wild Yam Extract – Known for containing a chemical called diosgenin, it supports production of lipids and important sex hormones.
- Nettle Extract – Helps to raise testosterone levels by binding SHBG, which results in increased sexual vitality.
- Orchic Substance – Used as the main ingredient in some sexual support supplements and linked with boosting sexual desire and enjoyment.
- Sarsaparilla – Traditionally Sarsaparilla is linked to increasing sex drive in both men and women..
- Boron Amino Acid Chelate – SSaid to support the body’s system by balancing important minerals, reducing yeast in women and offering anti-oxidative properties.
What are the Advantages of Vital XL?
- This product may improve sexual desire and the libido.
- Vital XL makes claims that it can give bigger and harder erections and a more intense orgasm.
- The ingredients in this product will also help boost energy levels in the body.
- It might support prostrate health as it contains Saw Palmetto.
What are the Disadvantages of Vital XL?
- The manufacturer details are limited and there is not information provided for any free trial offers.
- It is not known how much of each ingredient is in each pill.
- People with severe cases of ED may not see any benefits from the supplement.
- It’s not clear whether a higher dosage would be necessary as the body gets used to the product over time
How Should You take Vital XL?
The directions for using Vital XL are not clear on the official website. Users may need to check this with the supplier.
How Much Does Vital XL Cost?
The price for Vital XL is $94.97 on the official site.
What is Vital XL’s Return Policy?
There is no information provided regarding a return policy for this product.
Does Vital XL Offer a Free Trial?
The manufacturer claims there is an exclusive trial but offers no further details as to what it entails or if the customer is responsible for shipping and handling charges.
Vital XL Review – Final Verdict
Based on its ingredients and working mechanisms, Vital XL is a competitively viable male enhancement product compared to other supplements that claim the same results. According to the manufacturer Vital XL may have the ability to improve the flow of blood and give users stronger, longer-lasting erections.
It may also improve libido and help with blood flow to the penis, which could increase erection hardness and size, sexual stamina and energy levels.
However, there is no way to exactly measure some of its claims, and it is not likely that any improvements in the size of the penis will be permanent.
Besides that, the official page urges users to consider keeping fit to sustain their sexual health, which indicates that it may only work well for healthy men. They also state that, as is the case with most supplements, results will vary for individuals.
Any man looking for a good quality sexual enhancement supplement would be advised to shop around and look at all their options before making a choice.
With countless male enhancement supplements available on the market today it seems impossible to find "the right one." Sexual performance declines naturally as men age, which may contribute to feelings of inadequacy or embarrassment. Male enhancement supplements should be based on four key factors: active ingredients, ability to support sexual stamina, enhance arousal, improved* sexual desire and backed by clinical studies.
Are you among the millions of men suffereing from low testosterone? We polled experts to get their top picks—so you know that these products will really live up to their claims. Convinced yet? Good. Below you'll find some of the most effective male enhancement supplement and testosterone booster in their respective categories which are rated #1 on the market today, in our opinion.
*We do not make any guarantee of specific results and that the results can vary. Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.