Stroke 29 Overview
These days where problems related to sexual problems among men are pretty common, Stroke 29 is a pretty good addition to the enhancement products being made available these days. Stroke 29 is a lubricating cream created by Gun Oil, a company that was founded by an ex-soldier who learned that in order to ‘alleviate tension’, his colleagues in the army used their gun cleaning oil as a personal lubricant.
Since it was pretty unsafe, he came up with an idea. When he got back home, he associated with scientists and was able to ultimately create lubricants that worked just like the oil that they used in the field, but were more hypoallergenic, pleasing to use, and most especially, hygienic. The company is now able to produce a complete line of lubricants that can suit every need of the users.
Stroke 29 is a lubricating cream that has been specifically designed to enhance the experience during masturbation. The name came from the fact that at the time of the 29th stroke, this lubricant turns into a slippery and warm substance, continuing to last and improving the entire experience.
How Does It Rate?
- Designed to take masturbation to a whole new level.
- Provides a long-lasting glide and sensation.
- Non-staining and unscented.
- 30-Day Refund Policy.
- Coconut Oil
- Cetyl/Stearyl Emulsifiers
- Almond Oil
- Aloe Vera
- Methyl/Propyl Paraben
- Carboner 940
- Stroke 29 comes with reviews that are positive and favorable.
- This cream does not dry up, which makes it well-favored by many guys.
- It does not stain as well, not leaving any residue as well.
- It does not have any odor or taste.
- Because it comes in a flip-flop tube, it is very convenient for use.
- There are no enough information about the ingredients, especially for the ones that we are not familiar with.
- There are no clinical studies to back up the effectiveness of the product.
- There are not much customer reviews on the product.
How Stroke 29 Work?
Stroke 29 lubricating cream comes in the form of a flip-flop tube for a very easy application. It can even be used with one hand. It starts off as a creamy and thick substance, which eventually transforms into something, slippery and slick after prolonged usage. It is non-sticky, non-greasy, and non-staining as well. It has no flavor or scent. Keep in mind, however, that this cream is meant to provide lubrication during masturbation, and may not be used with condoms effectively.
What are the Key Ingredients in Stroke 29?
The ingredients of Stroke 29 are all listed on the product website; however, their functions were not explained. This may be because they are all self-explanatory. The list includes the following ingredients:
– It treats erectile dysfunction, increases testosterone, and improves sexual function.
– It acts as a binding agent in this product.
– It acts as an emulsifier and a stabilizer that prevents products from separating.
– Almon Oil is rich in Vitamin E that promotes heart health, balances blood sugar levels and prevents free radical damage.
– Aloe Vera has the potential to target the prostate and penile tissues. Studies have shown that it can make your penis longer.
– It balances and increases testosterone levels.
– It is very popular in industries due to its suspending, emulsifying, and thickening properties.
– It stimulates the development of male testosterone molecules responsible for increasing sex drive and helps with erections by increasing blood flow.
Stroke 29 – FAQs
Q: What Kind of Reviews are Out there for Stroke 29?
A: A lot of men who have tried Stroke 29 seem to be particularly satisfied. However, this product is just one-dimensional. It works as an aid to masturbation; therefore, you cannot expect that by using this cream, you can arouse your partner sexually. This is supposed to heat up only after the 29th stroke. Some men also think that the idea behind 29 strokes is a bit comical because they had to count as they masturbate.
Q: Are There Any Competitors of This Product?
Feels Good and Does The Job
Fun to use and stays slick and on your member. I do have to reapply about every 10 minutes or so for long sessions.
Well, Stroke 29 does help a man in reaching orgasm. As a matter of fact, when talking about lubricating creams that are particularly designed for masturbation, Stroke 29 is the best variety there is. A lot of guys love this stuff. There is no disappointment to be expected since it provides the quality of experience that it claims. Men who are searching for a versatile cream would be very delighted to use Stroke 29. If you are searching for cream particularly created for the purpose that Stroke 29 provides, you have what you are searching for. It can provide you the extra excitement that you are searching for, for yourself, and by yourself.
With countless male performance enhancement supplements available on the market today it seems impossible to find "the right one." Sexual performance declines naturally as men age, which may contribute to feelings of inadequacy or embarrassment. Male performance enhancement supplements should be based on four key factors: active ingredients, ability to support sexual stamina, enhance arousal, improved* sexual desire and backed by clinical studies.
Below you'll find some of the most effective male performance enhancement supplements on the market today, in our opinion.
Verdict on Claimed Benefits: Below is our summary of the available evidence for the claimed benefits of below mentioned Male Enhancement Products based on the available research: