If you are a male and have recently noticed a decreased* interest in sexual activity or, even worse, you have been experiencing problems achieving or maintaining an erection, you may be interested in male enhancement supplements.
Male enhancement supplements are products that are intended to help a man perform better in bed and increase* his testosterone levels. Increasing* the level of testosterone in a male body that is experiencing a lack of it can bring on many benefits alone. Today we will be looking at one such testosterone boosting product.
What is Retro Vigor?
The product name is Retro Vigor and it is touted as a natural testosterone booster. What a boost* of testosterone can do for the male body is help increase* mental clarity and assist in boosting the efficiency of cognitive processes, increase* the libido, and help achieve more rigid erections. Products such as these also claim that they can help a man maintain an erection for longer periods of time.
Ultimately, Retro Vigor is a dietary supplement which means that while it contains no testosterone within the pill itself, it does have ingredients within it that can help the male body produce more testosterone. We are not talking about a hormone injection or anything like that. This is a pill that you take orally and it acts similar to how a vitamin supplement acts: it simply gives your body nutrients it needs to improve* certain health conditions.
Who is the Manufacturer of Retro Vigor?
How Does Retro Vigor Work?
Given the ingredients in Retro Vigor, we can conclude that this male enhancement product works in a mostly natural way. That is to say that Retro Vigor utilizes the available benefits of natural extracts and herbs in order to combat the effects of decreased* testosterone production. Furthermore, Retro Vigor is said to have little or no side-effects and the site suggests that it is safe.
Retro Vigor Ingredients – Are They Safe & Effective?
All of the available ingredients listed by some websites are naturally sourced. It may be possible that not all of the ingredients included Retro Vigor cannot be found by simply browsing the internet but let’s take a look at the available list.
- Saw Palmetto Extract – This is essentially a natural fruit extract and some people claim that it can help with prostate health and naturally boost* testosterone levels.
- Nettle Extract – Nettle is a fairly common plant and its purported benefits in regards to male enhancement are that it helps keeps prostates healthy and can make a man more fertile.
- Wild Yam Extract – This ingredient is said to have benefits for hormone production. It may be possible that wild yam extract can help produce the good estrogen that occurs in the male body.
- Horny Goat Weed – An extract that has been used for a very long time, horny goat weed is used because of its apparent ability to act as a natural aphrodisiac.
- Tongkat Ali – Tongkat Ali is used in many similar male enhancement products that aim to take a more natural approach to testosterone production. This ingredient aids the functions that are related to creating the hormone testosterone.
What are the Advantages of Retro Vigor?
- Retro Vigor may be able to improve* your performance during sexual activity.
- This product may also be able to boost* the level of testosterone in your body.
- The ingredients in this product are natural and therefore, should work in harmony with your body.
- There are said to be no reports of negative side-effects tied to the use of Retro Vigor.
What are the Disadvantages of Retro Vigor?
- Retro Vigor might be dangerous for men whose bodies are producing a healthy amount of testosterone.
- Less effective to increase* the size of your penis.
- You may need to alter your habits in order to get the full effects of Retro Vigor, which may not be convenient for you.
- The ingredients in Retro Vigor are holistic and therefore, may not be as effective as some other treatments.
How Should you Take Retro Vigor?
According to one source, Retro Vigor should be taken as follows: take 2 pills once a day with water and on an empty stomach. The same source also states that you should remain properly hydrated while on Retro Vigor.
How Much Does Retro Vigor Cost?
Unfortunately, there is no information to be found about a specific price for Retro Vigor. However, we are told by many different sites that it can only be ordered online.
What is Retro Vigor’s Return Policy?
As per the manufacturer site not much information is available regarding the return policy.
Does Retro Vigor Offer A Free Trial?
Based on the information found on certain websites, there is in fact a free trial offer associated with Retro Vigor. Although, the details of the free trial are unclear.
Retro Vigor Review – Final Verdict
Our final thoughts on Retro Vigor are that there seems to be an equal up and downside. The upside is that it can help you naturally boost* your testosterone levels, help you have a heightened desire for sexual activity, and generally promote a healthier lifestyle.
The downside is that the ingredients in Retro Vigor have not been officially assessed by leading authorities, this product should probably not be used if you are simply looking to increase* the size of your penis, and that your habits may have to be altered when taking this product. We suggest looking at the myriad male enhancement supplements available.
With countless male enhancement supplements available on the market today it seems impossible to find “the right one.” Sexual performance declines naturally as men age, which may contribute to feelings of inadequacy or embarrassment. Male enhancement supplements should be based on four key factors: active ingredients, ability to support sexual stamina, enhance arousal, improved* sexual desire and backed by clinical studies.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective male enhancement supplements on the market today, in our opinion.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Result may vary. If you have a serious medical condition, or have a history of heart conditions we suggest consulting with a physician before using any supplement. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purpose only. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease and should not be relied upon as a medical advice. Always consult your doctor before using any supplements.
*Disclosure of Material connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you can click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."