What Is Prime Potence?
There is no shortage of products on the market that are intended to help men perform better in bed but it can be very hard to tell which one will work for you. First of all you have to consider the safety of a product.
Then you have to consider what parts or functions of the body the product is said to have an effect on. Doing so will lead you in the right direction and that is what we will be helping with in our review today. We will tell you what effects Prime Potence may have on your body and if it is safe for you to use. Prime Potence is a male enhancement product that claims it will help the user last longer in bed, boost their sexual performance and even make their penis larger. It claims to contain 18 potent ingredients that will deliver all these benefits and possibly more. This may be of interest to you if you are having troubles in the bedroom.
How Does It Rate?
- It would appear that the makers of Prime Potence have named themselves after the product itself.
- That is, their name seems to be simply Prime Potence.
- It is unclear whether they make other male enhancement products or if they just make Prime Potence but they do claim that it will help men who are suffering from symptoms of erectile dysfunction and restore sex drive if it has been lost due to age or other factors.
- Horny Goat Weed
- Saw Palmetto Berry
- Asian Red Ginseng
- One possible advantage to taking this product is that it may help increase energy in the user.
- Another potential effect of Prime Potence is that it may increase the user’s libido.
- Prime Potence may also be an all-natural product
- Prime Potence may act as a vasodilator
How Does Prime Potence Work?
All of the ingredients that we are made privy to are naturally occurring so it stands to reason that this can be considered an herbal supplement.
Many of the components have been used for centuries as natural aphrodisiacs aand are said to help men feel more sexually aroused.
Prime Potence Ingredients – Are They Safe & Effective?
We are told that there are certain ingredients in the Prime Potence formula and if this is indeed a consistent list and the formula contains no additional components, then we can regard Prime Potence as a natural supplement. Here are some of the active ingredients:
Horny Goat Weed
– Horny goat weed has been used for centuries in Eastern medicine as an herbal libido enhancer.
– Bioperine is taken from black pepper fruit and is used to make other substances more bioavailable.
Saw Palmetto Berry
– It is believed that saw palmetto may be able to naturally treat some symptoms of erectile dysfunction.
Asian Red Ginseng
– This ingredient is used to help fight fatigue, increase mental clarity and treat erectile dysfunction.
Q: How Should you Take Prime Potence?
A: The instructions for Prime Potence are not made available online so we cannot say for sure how the user should take it if they choose to. You may have to simply read the label once you get the product.
Q: How Much Does Prime Potence Cost?
A: If you buy a single bottle of Prime Potence it will cost $69. If you buy three bottles the price gets dropped a little to $59 per bottle and if you buy 6 at once the price per bottle will be $49.
Q: What is Prime Potence’s Return Policy?
A: The details regarding the return policy for this product do not seem to be available at this time. You may have to contact the company directly to see what kind of policy they offer.
Q: Does Prime Potence Offer A Free Trial?
A: There is some mention made of a $1 trial of Prime Potence on a third-party website but when you click the link it leads you to a page where no such offer is available, making it impossible to order.
Prime Potence Review – Final Verdict
If you are in need of a male enhancement supplement that can fight ED and address other sexual problems, then Prime Potence may be able to help. It may act as a vasodilator and give you more energy for sex. It may also increase the sex drive in men and do so in a natural way.
On the other hand, little is known about the company that makes it, there is insufficient evidence as to the safety of saw palmetto, and some ingredients such as Bioperine may cause nausea for some users. What we suggest is comparing Prime Potence to other similar products, for instance, Kamagra Oral Jelly, Leyzene, Launch Sequence, and Libidax to determine which is the best for you.
With countless male performance enhancement supplements available on the market today it seems impossible to find "the right one." Sexual performance declines naturally as men age, which may contribute to feelings of inadequacy or embarrassment. Male performance enhancement supplements should be based on four key factors: active ingredients, ability to support sexual stamina, enhance arousal, improved* sexual desire and backed by clinical studies.
Below you'll find some of the most effective male performance enhancement supplements on the market today, in our opinion.
Verdict on Claimed Benefits: Below is our summary of the available evidence for the claimed benefits of below mentioned Male Enhancement Products based on the available research: