What is Mito Male?
Mito Male is billed as a vitality enhancer-in other words it is a male performance supplement. This is one that differentiates itself from some of the other testo boosters on the market however. The company behind Mito Male have cited the cause of male performance decline as the mitochondria. They say that testosterone deficiency is not the cause of male decline but just one of the symptoms.
The real reason that men start experiencing a drop off in testosterone as they age, according to Mito Male, is that the mitochondria begins to diminish. They go on to say that mitochondria is what powers all cells in the body so when the body does not have enough mitochondria, most all other functions will begin to wane. That is where Mito Male comes in. We are told that Mito Male restores mitochondria through a special amino acid.
Who is the Manufacturer of Mito Male?
The makers of Mito Male want their customers to not only live longer, but live better. Their company name is Ouro Vitae. Ouro Vitae have created Mito Male with the belief that every year should be the best year of your life. Ouro Vitae operates out of Virginia Beach, Virginia. They claim that their product will help men regain the form they had in their 20’s.
How Does Mito Male Work?
This is another area in which Mito Male stands out among other supplements because it claims to be able to work for a number of things. We are told that Mito Male works to boost testosterone, improve sleep quality, provide more physical energy, enhance memory, focus, and mood, help generate muscle mass and even help the user lose weight. It is advertised to work as an all-around male enhancement supplement.
Mito Male Ingredients – Are They Safe & Effective?
There is a heavy dose of a couple of amino acids in the Carnitine family in Mito Male. 2,000 milligrams of each to be exact. These amino acids have been proven to affect the brain and other vital bodily functions. Let’s have a look at what’s in Mito Male.
- PQQ – PQQ is short for Pyrroloquinoline Quinone which is a compound that is said to help regenerate new mitochondria in the body. Through this boost of mitochondria brought on by Pyrroloquinoline Quinone, immunities are boosted, inflammation is reduced, and antioxidants generated.
- Shilajit – Shilajit is a substance found in the Himalayas. It may be able to provide men with more stamina, increase endurance, and several different minerals.
- Zinc – Zinc is a mineral that may be able to strengthen the bones and joints and metabolize carbohydrates.
- Boron – Aside from being a potent antioxidant, boron may also work to support the immune system and reproductive functions.
- Acetyl L-Carnitine – One of the most interesting things about this amino acid is that it has been proven to have strong effects on cognitive function and slow down age-related cognitive decline.
- Glycine Propionyl-L-Carnitine – Studies have revealed that this amino acid helps to increase endurance for those who take significant doses of it.
What are the Advantages of Mito Male?
- There is a significant dosage of important amino acids in this product.
- It may be possible for Mito Male to restore your endurance, energy, and stamina.
- Mito Male is also said to have a positive effect on cognitive functions.
- Mito Male may help slow the oxidative and age-related damage done to the body.
What are the Disadvantages of Mito Male?
- The merit of PQQ has not been firmly established to have any health benefits.
- This product comes in a powder form to be mixed with drinks. You may not like the flavor.
- There is a lot of zinc in this product which may result in an overdose if you are taking other supplements that contain zinc.
- This product may not produce testosterone that is free of sexual hormone bound globulines.
How Should You Take Mito Male?
This supplement is to be taken every day. You can mix Mito Male into your favorite drinks, add it to your food, or blend it in a smoothie. A serving size is 7 grams.
How Much Does Mito Male Cost?
One container of Mito Male costs $59.97. Shipping& handling charge are excluded. It should be noted that a single container of Mito Male has a little over seven ounces of the powder mix.
What is Mito Male’s Return Policy?
There is a money-back guarantee associated with Mito Male but it comes with the stipulations that the product must be returned within 30 days and only applies to first-time orders.
Does Mito Male Offer A Free Trial?
The manufacturer does not offer any trial program for Mito Male, free or otherwise. There also seems to be no trial available from third-party vendors of the product.
Mito Male Review – Final Verdict
While it is clear that Mito Male may hold a lot of benefits from the user, there are also an equal amount of things you should consider about it.
The benefits are that Mito Male may provide you with more energy, a higher level of cognitive function, and it may protect the body as it ages.
What you should consider about Mito Male is that it is a powder mix supplement and you may not like the taste of it.
This product also contains more than half your daily allotment of zinc so you should be careful if you take other supplements.
Lastly, this product may not produce as much free testosterone as other top rated supplements.
We encourage you to compare this product to others like it to determine if it’s the right one for you.
With countless male enhancement supplements available on the market today it seems impossible to find “the right one.” Sexual performance declines naturally as men age, which may contribute to feelings of inadequacy or embarrassment. Male enhancement supplements should be based on four key factors: active ingredients, ability to support sexual stamina, enhance arousal, improved* sexual desire and backed by clinical studies.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective male enhancement supplements on the market today, in our opinion.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Result may vary. If you have a serious medical condition, or have a history of heart conditions we suggest consulting with a physician before using any supplement. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purpose only. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease and should not be relied upon as a medical advice. Always consult your doctor before using any supplements.
*Disclosure of Material connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you can click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."