LongJax is a male enhancement supplement meant to help men increase their libido and sexual pleasure. It is manufactured by AIDP and sold by the Swanson company in bottles of 60 tablets.
The price starts at an average of $18.49, making it affordable compared to other male enhancement pills on the market. The manufacturer does not mention if there are return policies for its products.
Take one capsule daily for best results.
- Calcium (141 mg): vital to the formation of bones and teeth.
- Longjax (Eurycoma longifolia jack, 200 mg): Traditional system used to treat erectile dysfunction, as an aphrodisiac, decrease body fat, and increase stamina for athletic performance.
- Tribulus terrestris extract (500 mg): Can assist with male sexual problems such as erectile dysfunction, the involuntary release of semen without sperm, and as a mood enhancer.
- Horny goat weed extract (500 mg): Can be used to treat involuntary ejaculation and problems associated with erectile dysfunction. It could help increase the flow of blood and improve sexual performance.
- L-Arginine (500 mg): This amino acid is obtained by one’s diet and helps make proteins. It could also help improve the flow of blood and helps with athletic stamina.
- Maca (250 mg): It is used in agriculture to stimulate fertility in livestock. It also taken by some to combat the lower libido caused by antidepressants, treat problems relating to erectile dysfunction, and increase libido.
- The ingredients and their amounts are disclosed.
- The product does not require a prescription.
- The cost is competitive compared to other male enhancement pills on the market.
- Negative side effects have not been reported due to use of this product.
- Clinical studies for this product are not provided.
- The manufacturer does not offer a money-back guarantee.
- There are no free samples or a trial period for this product.
I take medication, can I still take LongJax?
The supplement is safe for most men to use, but those who have any doubts should consult a qualified health care provider prior to using this product.
Are LongJax tablets vegetarian?
Yes. They are free of fish, yeast, salt, wheat, and dairy.
The majority of reviews for this product are positive. One customer said he bought this supplement to fight issues having to do with erectile dysfunction (ED). He felt that the ingredients were especially helpful in helping him maintain his erections. Another customer also felt satisfied with his results. He felt that he was able to sustain intercourse for longer periods and that he needed to take the product 90 minutes before intercourse. Overall, many customers seemed satisfied with the results after taking a tablet, especially those who had purchased the supplement due to health conditions such as ED.
LongJax seems like a safe male enhancement pill. The product does not require a prescription for use and the cost is relatively low compared to other products for me on the market. The ingredients used have been linked to increased testosterone levels and have been used in some cultures to treat sexual problems in the past. Vegetarians can also take comfort in knowing that the capsules contain no dairy or fish.
Customers have also given this product good reviews on sites such as Amazon. However, the manufacturer does not provide a money-back guarantee on this product and does not mention a return or exchange policy. Such a policy is essential for potential customers since no samples of the product are available. A product that provides samples or has a money-back guarantee may be a better choice.
With countless male enhancement supplements available on the market today it seems impossible to find "the right one." Sexual performance declines naturally as men age, which may contribute to feelings of inadequacy or embarrassment. Male enhancement supplements should be based on four key factors: active ingredients, ability to support sexual stamina, enhance arousal, improved* sexual desire and backed by clinical studies.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective male enhancement supplements on the market today, in our opinion.