What is Little Blue Pill?
Viagra is the trade name for Sildenafil Citrate and it is also called the Little Blue Pill. It’s a diamond-shaped round tablet that is marked “Pfizer” on one side and can either be marked VGR 25, VGR 50, or VGR 100 on the other side.
This drug is proven safe and effective in the treatment of impotence or ED. It helps resolve the underlying conditions that cause Erectile Dysfunction.
If you have prescription drug coverage wherein oral ED pills are included, they can cover the cost of this drug for you.
However, because of online competition, you can find lower prices from online retailers. Just be aware of drug imitations because lots of fake medicines are sold online. The drug comes in 3 different dosages—25mg, 50mg, and 100mg.
How Does It Rate?
- Pfizer is the company behind the discovery of Little Blue Pill and its manufacturer is Fareva Amboise.
- It was originally discovered by 3 Pfizer scientists and it became available in the year 1998.
- From then, it became the most popular medication used for ED.
- The pill mainly contains the active substance Sildenafil, a drug belonging to the class Phosphodiesterase-5 Inhibitors (PDE-5 Inhibitors).
- It helps men with ED by starting an erectile response when the user is stimulated sexually.
- Clinical studies have shown an improvement in erectile function compared to placebo which is why it’s concluded that the drug is effective.
- It may treat underlying causes of Erectile Dysfunction.
- It has generally mild side effects
- It is very effective and works under an hour
- It is manufactured by a trusted company
- It is FDA approved
- It doesn’t work when not sexually aroused
- It can’t prevent sexually transmitted diseases such as HIV
- It interacts with various types of medicines
- It is not recommended for individuals who suffer heart and liver problems, hypotension, recent heart attack or stroke and eye diseases.
How Does Little Blue Pill Work?
Viagra may not work in some cases. It is only found to be effective when men are sexually aroused. It cannot trigger arousal without physical and mental stimulation. For better understanding, when a man perceives stimuli for sexual arousal, the nervous system stimulates the release of Nitric Oxide. This chemical is needed for the enzyme cGMP (cyclic guanosine monophosphate) to be present and result in the relaxation of the smooth muscle cells of the penis.
*All individuals are unique. Your results can and will vary.
The result of this is the dilation of the blood vessels present in the penis thus, encouraging more blood to flow on the specified organ. That is how Viagra works. It maintains the level of cGMP in the penis’ smooth muscle cells to achieve an impressive erection. However, if the user is not stimulated sexually, there won’t be a release of Nitric Oxide. Meaning, no erection will occur.
Little Blue Pill Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
Little Blue Pill contains the following ingredients:
The Active Ingredient
– Is a phosphodiesterase type 5 inhibitor used to treat impotence. This class of drug is also effective in treating pulmonary hypertension.
Q: What are the Precautions When Using Little Blue Pill?
A: Talk to your physician before taking Little Blue Pill or Viagra especially if you have:
- Sickle cell anemia, leukemia and MM (multiple myeloma)
- Peyronie’s Disease (penis deformity)
- Heart conditions
- Stomach ulcer and other bleeding problems (hemophilia)
- Altered vision/Loss of vision
Also, do not take Little Blue Pill if you don’t have ED. More importantly, don’t take it along with any other ED drugs and pulmonary hypertension drugs. Moreover, men under 18 years old, women and children are not allowed to take the drug. 3
Q: Does Little Blue Pill interact with other medication?
A: It interacts with various medicines like:
- Nitrates (NTG, Isosorbide Mononitrate or Dinitrate)
- Antibiotics (Rifampicin, Erythromycin)
- Antifungals (Ketoconazole, Itraconazole)
- Alpha blockers and many others
- It is best to consult your doctor if you are taking some of these drugs to get some advice regarding the dosage.
Q: Little Blue Pill Side Effects
A: The Little Blue Pill’s side effects are brief and mild. Some common side effects are facial flushing and headache, stomach upset, nausea, and muscle pain. However, rare adverse effects include priapism or a painfully hard erection that last for hours, sudden loss or double vision and loss or decrease in hearing. Once all these undesirable effects are felt or seen, report it immediately to your doctor.
Q: How Should You Take Little Blue Pill?
A: The pill comes in 3 dosages such as 25mg, 50mg, and 100mg. It is a prescription drug and requires you to seek a doctor’s advice. They will assess the severity of your ED, age, and potential interactions with the drugs you take. On the other hand, take it an hour before sexual intercourse. It can either be taken with or without meals but the food is thought to delay its absorption resulting in the slower onset of the desired effects.
Related – EnduroLast
Little Blue Pill Review – Final Verdict
Through the years, Viagra or the Little Blue Pill has earned one of the top spots as a drug for ED. You can find a lot of positive reviews about this product. Maybe the cost justifies how effective it is because a lot of consumers say that the drug is worth the price. Thus, it is a good option to invest in this drug rather than spending your money on cheaper ED drugs that will not render good results.
*All individuals are unique. Your results can and will vary.
With countless male performance enhancement supplements available on the market today it seems impossible to find "the right one." Sexual performance declines naturally as men age, which may contribute to feelings of inadequacy or embarrassment. Male performance enhancement supplements should be based on four key factors: active ingredients, ability to support sexual stamina, enhance arousal, improved* sexual desire and backed by clinical studies.
Below you'll find some of the most effective male performance enhancement supplements on the market today, in our opinion.
Verdict on Claimed Benefits: Below is our summary of the available evidence for the claimed benefits of below mentioned Male Enhancement Products based on the available research: