Kohinoor Gold is a male enhancement supplement manufactured by Morpheme Remedies, a company based in India. A 60 capsule bottle is sold online for $29.99. It can be used for a low libido, involuntary ejaculation, and increased arousal. The manufacturer also offers a 60-day money back guarantee.
Take one capsule before intercourse, preferably with milk.
- Ashwagandha (100mg): Helps the body deal with stress, can be used for trouble sleeping, it can also help reduce inflammation.
- Safed Musli (60mg): An herb traditionally used for body-building, it is thought to influence the rate of testosterone.
- Purified Shilajit (60mg): A substance naturally found in the Andes and Himalaya mountains. It helps increase endurance, promote fertility, and testosterone levels.
- Tribulus Terrestris Extract (60mg): Treats painful urination and has been shown to increase testosterone levels in animals.
- Kapikacchu (60mg): Contains L-dopa which the body transforms into dopamine. It can also treat anxiety.
- Vidarikand (40mg): This may increase blood flow to the heart and brain and could also similar effects to estrogen.
- Akarkara (40mg): It could help stimulate nerve endings.
- Jatiphala (40mg): Nutmeg, it has chemicals that could affect the way the central nervous system works.
- Shatavari (40mg): Can be used as an aphrodisiac and could improve the immune system. It could also boost the immune system, according to scientific research.
- The manufacturer lists all ingredients and amounts.
- Many of the ingredients in the product have known health benefits, especially for the libido.
- There is a 60-day money-back guarantee.
- The capsules are vegetarian.
- Although the manufacturer lists research that discusses the ingredients in the product, it does not provide research about its product’s specific formula.
- The company is based in India, which may delay shipping to the US and Europe.
- Reviews of the product are medium to low on sites such as Amazon.
Do I need a prescription for Kohinoor Gold?
No, this dietary supplement does not require a prescription before purchase. All ingredients are natural and those who have questions due to preexisting conditions can discuss them with a qualified physician.
Does Kohinoor Gold contain animal products?
The product is vegetarian, making it suitable for men with various dietary needs.
What Kind of Reviews are Out there for Kohinoor Gold?
Reviews for Kohinoor Gold are medium to low on websites. One user said he didn’t see much results with use but that he was waiting to see if there would be any difference in the future. Another did say he saw positive results. The differences could be attributed to how different men may react to dietary supplements.
Kohinoor Gold is a safe, vegetarian alternative to many prescription male enhancement pills on the market. The price is also competitive compared to other supplements available today. In addition, many of the ingredients in the product’s formula are known to benefit men’s health.
The manufacturer also offers a 60-day money back guarantee, which means people can test this product before deciding if actually works for them. The manufacturer also lists studies conducted on specific ingredients in its formula so that consumers can make a more informed decision. However, no studies are cited about how this specific formula works for men.
Though the product is safe, some men may feel more comfortable purchasing a product that has been tested more extensively. Perhaps a product that has been tested more might be a better option.
With countless male performance enhancement supplements available on the market today it seems impossible to find "the right one." Sexual performance declines naturally as men age, which may contribute to feelings of inadequacy or embarrassment. Male performance enhancement supplements should be based on four key factors: active ingredients, ability to support sexual stamina, enhance arousal, improved* sexual desire and backed by clinical studies.
Below you'll find some of the most effective male performance enhancement supplements on the market today, in our opinion.