What is InstaHard?
InstaHard is an organic male sexual enhancement supplement. According to the manufacturer, this product improves blood flow all over the body. It claims to be an excellent treatment for erectile dysfunction. InstaHard can also increase sexual libido and therefore improve sexual performance.
Who is the manufacturer of InstaHard?
InstaHard is manufactured by a company called Endure Health Alliance LLC. This organization was founded in 2017 in Sheridan, Wyoming as sellers of nutritional supplements for male sexual enhancement.
It was formed by a group of men who were concerned about male sexual health issues and wants to offer solutions.
Table of Contents [Show]
How does InstaHard work?
The ingredients in this supplement point towards two processes. One is that they increase the level of testosterone in a man’s body. This has the effect of increasing sexual drive, and possibly also stamina.
When there’s more testosterone in the body, it also builds the muscles (source).
As a parallel process, other ingredients initiate the production of additional nitric oxide in the body. It’s known to improve overall circulation in the body.
Naturally, this also enhances the flow of blood to the penis, leading to stronger, harder erections. InstaHard could be an effective treatment for erectile dysfunction.
InstaHard Ingredients – Are they safe and effective?
There are numerous active ingredients in this supplement, plus a few inactive substances. These are some of the key ingredients:
- Tribulus Terrestris – This is a common ingredient in male sexual enhancement supplements. It can raise the amount of testosterone in the body and induce the production of additional nitric oxide. This makes it an effective treatment for erectile dysfunction. It also raises the sexual libido. Despite its common use, research with athletes has revealed that it may be toxic to ingest.
- Horny Goat Weed – This is a plant that is rich in lacariin, a substance that improves blood circulation in the body. Since it also improved the circulation to the penis, it’s an effective treatment for impotence. Horny Goat Weed is also an aphrodisiac which can enhance sexual desire, according to studies on rats. This is a plant that is a known remedy for erectile dysfunction. The primary ingredient is lacarrin. It increases circulation to the penis. The plant is also known to increase sexual desire and research on rats confirms this assertion.
- Maca Root – This is a root that’s rich in amino acids and protein. It strengthens and builds the muscles and enhances the flow of circulation all over your system. This makes it an ideal treatment for erectile dysfunction, as it improves the flow of blood to the penis. According to research, it can increase sex drive.
What are the advantages of InstaHard?
- This supplement can increase your sexual libido.
- It promotes healthy blood flow in the body.
- InstaHard is an effective treatment for erectile dysfunction.
- The product may improve sexual performance.
What are the disadvantages of InstaHard?
- It contains brown rice flour, which is a common allergen.
- This supplement has too many ingredients, which increases the chance of having side effects or contraindications to other medications.
- This product could be very dangerous if ingested by children.
Q: How should you take InstaHard?
A: The recommended dosage is 2 capsules per day, with a meal and a glass of water. There’s no indication of the time of day, but morning is usually best. Do not exceed the recommended dosage under any circumstances, or it could do your body harm.
Q: How much does InstaHard cost?
A: On the manufacturer’s official website, the cost of the product is $69 for a one-month supply. This supplement is not for sale on any third-party websites.
Q: What is InstaHard’s return policy?
A: The manufacturer has a 180-day money-back guarantee. If you decide that you’re disappointed with a product for any reason, contact the customer service department within 180 days of the original purchase.
Q: Does InstaHard offer a free trial?
A: No, there’s no free trial for this product, and the manufacturer isn’t giving out free samples. If you want to try the product, you’ll have to buy it on the manufacturer’s official website.
InstaHard Review – Conclusion
Outside of the testimonials on the manufacturer’s website, it’s difficult to find customer reviews about this supplement. The ones that do exist are very positive, with men being very pleased with the results. They stated that the supplement really increased their sexual libido, gave them harder and stronger erections, improved their sexual stamina, and provided them with more overall confidence in bed.
InstaHard is packed with ingredients, which increases the chances that you’ll have a reaction. If you experience a side effect that causes you discomfort, stop taking the product immediately.
Make an appointment with your physician before you begin taking the supplement and bring the bottle along with you. Make sure the product is medically suitable for you and doesn’t interact with any medications that you’re currently taking.
Where To Find It?
You can BUY it directly from the Official WebSite
With countless male enhancement supplements available on the market today it seems impossible to find "the right one." Sexual performance declines naturally as men age, which may contribute to feelings of inadequacy or embarrassment. Male enhancement supplements should be based on four key factors: active ingredients, ability to support sexual stamina, enhance arousal, improved* sexual desire and backed by clinical studies.
Are you among the millions of men suffereing from low testosterone? We polled experts to get their top picks—so you know that these products will really live up to their claims. Convinced yet? Good. Below you'll find some of the most effective male enhancement supplement and testosterone booster in their respective categories which are rated #1 on the market today, in our opinion.
*We do not make any guarantee of specific results and that the results can vary. Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.