There are several kinds of male sexual dysfunction but the most common type is erectile dysfunction (ED). This problem doesn’t just affect older men in their 40s and 50s. Even men in their physical and sexual prime can suffer from this embarrassing problem due to causes such as psychological factors and medical conditions. Because of the countless side effects linked to ED drugs, prescription medication is usually not the best option.
A new breed of supplements designed for this specific problem is now rapidly gaining popularity. These products are called male enhancement supplements which basically improve sexual performance by helping the use achieve a fuller erection that lasts longer. Let’s inspect one popular male enhancer and check if it is a good product or not.
Cyvita is a popular male enhancement supplement available in reputable stores like Wal-Mart and sold by online retailers such as CVS and Amazon. It can also be purchased from the official website. The product basically claims to increase men’s strength, stamina and sexual performance. The product’s website states that it is clinically proven to do so and at the same time help the user achieve stronger, longer and more frequent erections. The recommended dosage is to take 2 to 6 tablets about 30 minutes before intended sexual activity. It is best taken with water on an empty stomach.
Does Cyvita Work?
The Cyvita website claims that it is clinically proven to be effective. However, no details are provided on the clinical study. It is unknown whether an independent laboratory conducted the clinical study. It is also unknown whether there is actually a clinical study proving that the product works. There are many positive reviews from customers who have tried it saying it works but there are also some customers who say it isn’t very effective. This indicates that it may not work on more serious cases of erectile dysfunction.
Cyvita basically works by increasing nitric oxide levels in the bloodstream. It is also a PDE5 inhibitor which is the same as ED drugs like Viagra. It works through special forms of carnitines (Propionyl-L-CarnitineHCl and Acetyl-L-CarnitineHCl) that increase blood flow considerably. This allows a fuller and longer-lasting erection to occur. It also contains the active ingredient epimediumsagittatum (40% icariin) which attaches to PDE5 enzymes in the penis disabling most of it to improve erection quality.
Why Take Cyvita?
According to the Cyvita website, it offers the following benefits:
- Cyvita increases blood flow
- It allows firmer and more frequent erections upon sexual stimulation
- It also helps improve physical and mental performance
- Helps improve cardiovascular health
- Also improves stamina and muscle recovery
- It has a website that contains a lot of information on how the product works
- A free trial is offered on the Cyvita website
- It is not connected to any side effects
- There is a lot of positive feedback raving about the product
- It claims to be clinically proven but there is no information on the clinical study
- There are some people who have tried it who say it isn’t very effective
- It doesn’t come with a money back guarantee
- It may not be suitable for men who have medical conditions. If this is the case, consult your doctor before using the male enhancement product
- Most of the claims are unsubstantiated
Our Expert Review on Cyvita
Overall, Cyvita is a good male enhancement product. It has a high success rate according to feedback from people who have tried it. The active ingredients are also impressive and are backed by scientific data. The main problem is that there is no information on the clinical study mentioned on the product’s website. It claims to be clinically proven to be effective but no details on the study are provided. It is a good product but better male enhancers are available on the market.