About La Mer – The Powder
Extremely lightweight, compact and pleasantly smelling, La Mer: The Powder is a luxurious makeup powder that claims to hide all your imperfections without making the complexion appear overly charged. Aimed exclusively at women, this product provides a perfect finish. According to the La Mer manufacturers, the powder is manufactured with seaborne particles, which are among the lightest materials on the planet. The skin will look flawless after using La Mer: The Powder. The coverage provided is translucent, and the imperceptible finish is so light that you won’t even feel that you’re wearing makeup powder on the face.
Developed with uniquely coated, symmetrically shaped particles, La Mer The Powder is magnetically attracted to the skin. It is suitable for all types of skin; the airspun seaborne particles are light and loose, which means women with skin imperfections can also use this product as it offers excellent coverage. On the downside, La Mer: The Powder is not the most affordable product on the market. Even though, it is a good-quality type of powder with a luxurious feel, some of the reviewers claim the high price is exaggerated. Nevertheless, the powder does look incredibly smooth and skin-like. There are four different shades available, and it is ideally suited for women with normal and dry skin.
How Does It Rate?
- La Mer is a luxurious skin-care company founded by Dr. Max Huber, aerospace physician.
- He got its inspiration from the healing powers of the sea, and it claims that La Mer’s goal is to transform people’s suffering skin.
- Many of the products contain kelp, an ingredient known for its endless abilities to heal and regenerate the complexion. La Mer is also a powerful brand in the skin care business.
- It claims to use potent ingredients for its products, and the palette is quite vast.
- Polyperfluoromethylisopropyl Ether
- Ethylene-Methacrylate Copolymer
- Polymethyl Methacrylate
- Calcium Stearate
- Phaeodactylum Tricornotum Extract
- Offers a Sufficient Quantity of the Product
- Easily Layerable
- Doesn’t cake up
- Doesn’t leave a white cast
- Not a revolutionary product for oily skin or against the elements.
La Mer The Powder Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
– The most durable coating is found in the Super Long-Lasting Oil polyperfluoromethylisopropyl ether. lacking greasy Can be used in both skin care formulae and makeup recipes, is particularly efficient in coatings, and is insoluble in all substances (insoluble in water and oil, hence has a long-lasting appearance).
– The ethoxylation procedure could result in ethylene oxide being present in cosmetic items. Ethylene oxide is one more of the top six unlisted ingredients in cosmetics. It is frequently found in perfumes, shampoos, and other cosmetic products.
– PMMA implantation can be used to enhance the shape of the skin and lessen depressions brought on by scars, injuries, or lines. They are utilised to address facial features and wrinkles that may have been corrected with hyaluronic or collagen therapy but where a more long-lasting solution is desired.
– Calcium Stearate functions as an anti-caking agent in cosmetics, a thickening in lubricants, and a mold-release agent for pharmaceutical tablets and capsules. It is a stabiliser that is also present in many plastics and is used to treat paper and concrete.
Other useful ingredients are as listed below:
Iron Oxides, Calcium Carbonate, Red 30 Lake, Butylparaben, Farric, Farrocyanide, Yellow 5 Lake, Red 7 Lake, Manganese Violet, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Ultramarines, Propylparaben, Caprylic-Capric Triglyceride, Methylparaben, Silica, Dehydroacetic Acid.
La Mer The Powder – FAQ’s
Q:How to Use?
A :Use a powder puff and dust gently. Spread all over the face. This powder provides a lot of suppleness. If you don’t want to use a brush, you can always use a makeup disk. For more dimension and depth around the cheekbone area, you are advised to apply the powder after you used a bronzer. Even though it’s easy to use, and it sits perfectly on the face, it doesn’t have oil-controlling powers. This means that it’s the most recommended product for hot summer days.
Q:How much does it cost?
A :The cost of La Mer Powder is La Mer Powder for 1 pack.
Q:Is La Mer Powder Safe?
A :La Mer Powder claims to be a luxurious make-up product. The powder contains seaborne particles, as well as other specific ingredients commonly used in this sort of product. From the ingredient list, we can notice that several compounds are artificial, so they might cause allergies and irritations. The La Mer manufacturers argue that the powder is safe to use, and suitable for all skin types. However, it was not clinically tested, and there have been no studies performed to back up the claims made.
La Mer The Powder – Conclusion
Nobody wants to use make-up powder that’s visible on the face. La Mer argues that its signature powder is smooth, and gentle, perfect for all skin types. While that might be true, there’s no proof to demonstrate that the product does work on every type of complexion. Leaving that aspect aside, La Mer Powder comes in 4 main shades. The translucent variant has been the most praised, and many women claimed the results were amazing. Packed with “airspun seaborne particles”, the slightly pink-toned La Mer product has an ultra-fine texture that stays perfectly on the face. There’s no visible shimmer, only a radiant, soft glow that looks all-natural. Women will have porcelain skin, and they won’t look like they’re wearing a mask.
Some women might say that the La Mer Product is expensive. Priced at $65, this product does have a rather luxurious price. However, you have 25 grams of powder you can use, which is twice as much as other products available in the marketplace. Nothing can beat the quality of this powder; it also feels soft, and pleasant smelling. Women will have theirs for months although if your complexion has severe acne, using this make-up product might not offer the results you would expect.
All in all, the La Mer Powder looks like a promising make-up product. It’s efficient, it doesn’t contain parabens or other chemicals, and it is ideal for women with all types of skin.
Where to Find It?
For more details, please visit here