In This Article
What is Valotin?
Volatin is a brand that makes hair care products that supposedly follow a simple holistic approach to support healthy and longer hair. The products strive to nourish your hair from the inside, which then affects the outside and the hair tips.
The formulas under this brand take to account all types of hair. Also, whether you have dyed or curly hair, the formulas claim to work for all aspects. The ingredients used to manufacture this particular product line are sourced far and wide across the world. This is to ensure that your hair gets the nourishment and protection it requires, according to the company.
Who is the Manufacturer of Valotin?
Valotin products are manufactured by Vita Balance Inc. a company situated in Richmond Virginia, in the United States. They have a detailed website with lots of information on the ingredients they use. Besides, the site has a section where they address how their products may help with different hair concerns, as well as a section where they address the common questions people ask regarding how this product line is able to deliver the promises made.
How Does Valotin Products Work?
Valiton products work from inside to outside to give your hair the nourishment it deserves. When you use the product, they start by nourishing the hair follicle found underneath your scalp. The vitamins and other ingredients in the products penetrate through your scalp, at the roots of your hair, up to the tips to support the holistic well-being of your hair.
What are the Best Selling Valotin Products?
- Strengthening Shampoo
- Strengthening Serum
- Strengthening Conditioner
- Hair Growth Support Supplement
- Daily Care – $49.52
- Deep Conditioning – $67.88
- Nourished Inside and Out – $73.48
Other Products Available from Valotin
Some of Valotin’s front line products include:
- Valotin Strengthening Shampoo
The primary use of this shampoo is to help thoroughly clean the hair as well as strengthen. Besides, it packed with components that may improve hair texture.
- This shampoo may help your hair feel more refreshed and relaxed
- Claims to strengthen the hair follicles
- Valotin Strengthening Conditioner
This product is designed to enhance the looks of your hair. Besides it helps safely condition the hair. Users end up feeling clean as well as freshened
- The product promises to make your hair feel fuller
- May reduce thinning as well as strengthen hair
- Valotin Hair Support Growth Supplement
This product comes as supplement and is specifically meant to support hair growth. It is rich in hair supportive minerals and botanical ingredients that may rejuvenate the growth process of hair.
- It claims to improve the growth of hair
- The product might help support more healthy hair
- Valotin Strengthening Serum
This hair serum targets to improve hair strength as well as make the hair last. The serum taps its potency from a rich blend of tested botanical extracts, vitamins and minerals.
- The product claims to nourish and set the hair
- It improves the shiny appearance of hair
Ingredients: Aloe Barbadensis, Green Tea,Cocamidopropyl, Biotin, Betaine, Glycol Distearate, Olefin Sulfonate.
How to Use: Clean your hair well with running water, then gently massage the shampoo on the scalp to help it absorb. Finally, rinse and complete your routine with any healthy conditioner.
Ingredients: Stearyl Alcohol, Amino acids, Citric acid, Aspartic Acids, Serine, Sodium Hydroxide.
How to Use: In precise, this conditioner helps detangle and straighten the hair to reduce pain. So, it should be used after shampoo.
Ingredients: Folate, Vitamin VA, Vitamin B1, Vitamin B6, Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Vitamin D3, Calcium.
How to Use: This product is consumed orally, 2 capsules a day. Swallow the first tablet in the morning and the second before bedtime.
Ingredients: Biotin, Geramium Maculatum Extract, Cereary Alchohol, Cocos Nucifera, Chamomilla Recutitia
How to Use: Start with the Valotin Shampoo and the Conditioner, then apply this serum after you’ve dried the hair.
Valotin Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
This brand shares a long list of ingredients. For that, each product has its combination of components depending on the formula’s purpose. In general, however, here are the common ingredients in Valotin products;
- Aloe Varbadensis Leaf Juice: It is said to contain vitamins E, A, and C, which are known to promote shiny hair and the growth of healthy cells. Aloe vera is said to increase the circulation of blood in the scalp, hence slowing down hair breakage. According to BMC Complementary Medicine and Therapies, hair follicles require vitamins A in order to support the growth of hair in the scalp. Lack of this may lead to excess hair loss. So, aloe vera in hair care products is capable of treating various hair and scalp issues like loss of hair, dandruff, and split hair endings.
- Vitamin E: This ingredient claims to benefit the hair in many ways. It purports to support the scalp as well as your natural hair growth. It also makes the hair shine. According to Tropical Life Science Research, hair loss is associated with low levels of antioxidants in the scalp. So, vitamin E is a potent antioxidant and is responsible for increasing hair volume.
- Hydrolyzed Wheat Proteins: this ingredient claims to thicken and increase the volume of the hair, making it manageable and shiny. According to a research report in the Royal Society Open Science Journal, hydrolyzed wheat protein is a potent ingredient in hair care products. The ingredient helps in the recovery of damaged hair. It makes the surface of the hair compact and smooth.
- Amino Acids: Amino acid is another key ingredient in Valotin products that claim to support smooth and strong hair quality. The amino acids present include; Aline Isoleucine, Phenylalanine, and Histidine. The Journal of Cosmetic Science suggests that hair care products with amino acids are good in improving bleached but damaged hair surface. It is also known to help dyed hair retain its color.
- Biotin: This ingredient claims to boost the process of natural hair growth. So, Volatin products contain this ingredient in their products to ensure that you experience rapid natural hair growth. According to the International Journal of Trichology, biotin is important when it comes to maintaining healthy hair and skin. It is, therefore, a common nutritional supplement in most hair loss treatments.
What are the Advantages of Valotin Products?
- The products claim to offer nourishment to weak hair
- Claims to provide solutions to various hair care needs
- The products claim to be highly effective in restoring hair glory
- Users may find this brand supportive of their unique hair needs
What are the Disadvantages of Valotin Products?
- You can only purchase the products from the brand’s official website
- If you have a problem with scent, you might find the products not ideal for you
- Only with continued use can the results be maintained
Q: How Should You Use Valotin Products?
A: For optimal results, you need to use at least three products. As such, wash your hair using the strengthening shampoo, massaging it on the scalp. Rinse the hair and then apply the Valotin strengthening conditioner.
You can stay with the conditioner for the longest time possible. When you are satisfied that the conditioner has penetrated the scalp and nourished follicles well, rinse the hair and dry it. You can then apply Valotin strengthening serum. Ensure that it reaches the hair tips and absorbs properly into the hair. That will be the end of the procedure.
Q: How Much Does Valotin Cost?
A: Below are Valotin product costs:
- Strengthening Shampoo -$30.95
- Strengthening Serum -$22.95
- Strengthening Conditioner -$30.95
- Growth Support Supplement – $24.95
- Daily Care – $49.52
- Deep Conditioning – $67.88
- Nourished Inside and Out – $73.48)
Q: What is Valotin’s Return Policy?
A: A refund policy for Valotin products is 30 days. In case you receive a wrong or defective product, you should return the product within said 30 days. If you happen to qualify, you will receive a full refund as well as the shipping fee. Instead of a refund, you can also get a product replacement.
Q: Does Valotin Offer a Free Trial?
A: Yes, Valotin has free trials. It has promotional offers in exchange for reviews.
Valotin – Final Verdict
Valotin as a brand has its main goal as to offer effective general hair care for enhanced beauty. The formulas are supposedly packed with beneficial herbal extracts and vitamins that support hair growth and maintenance.
Some customers have said that Volatin hair products have improved their hair growth. Others said that the products made their hair soft and shiny. Some customers praised the product’s amazing smell. Some users found Volatin products to be fairly priced.
In case you need some questions answered about this brand you can check on the official website as they have tried to address a wide range of potential customer concerns.
Where To Find It?
Product can be purchased through the Official Website.