Sylk Natural Personal Lubricant Overview
What would you do when you don’t have the urge to satisfy your partner? If you don’t want to get stuck in this sort of rut, then it’s time to get the help you need. Don’t be ashamed to admit that you achieve orgasms without help. After all, this happens to women at some point in their lives. What’s more important right now is that you actually do something about the quandary you’re in.
Sylk is made from the Kiwifruit Vine Extract of New Zealand. The pH balance is slightly acidic so that it complements the neutral environment of the vagina. But it’s the greatest strength is said to be the Kiwifruit Vine Extract because it’s high in vitamins and minerals such as A, C, E, folic acid, and antioxidants. Free radicals won’t be a problem when you have these components in your system.
What makes Sylk better than other female enhancement products? According to the manufacturer, Sylk is 100 percent natural. It’s made from Kiwifruit Vine Extract. Women love this because it feels natural and light. Unlike most lubricants, this one is gentle on the skin. It’s even perfect for vegans and for those who are trying to stay away from Gluten-free products.
How Does It Rate?
- It’s a water-based formula that lubricates the vagina.
- It doesn’t contain any kind of fragrance.
- It’s free of chemical additives or preservatives.
- It doesn’t have hormones that sometimes affect the body.
- Recommended by doctors.
- The effects are long-lasting.
- Purified Water
- Kiwifruit Plant Extract
- Grapefruit Seed Extract
- Xanthan Gum
- Vegetable Glycerine
- Citric Acid
- Potassium Sorbate
- Sodium Citrate
- It’s natural
- It’s gluten-free and perfect for vegans
- Recommended by doctors
- Is used topically
- Feels gentle on skin
- Ingredients are divulged
- Comes with a lot of positive testimonials
- There is no drawback of thi product.
- Some of the claims might be overstated
Does Sylk Work Only as a Vaginal Lubricant?
Vaginal dryness varies from woman to woman. Most of them experience this because of the changes their bodies go through – from pregnancy to menopause. The cause can even be as simple as fluctuations in their menstrual cycle or a reaction to certain medications. Hence, you can take comfort in the fact that you need female enhancement products like many women do.
Whatever the cause may be, Sylk’s main job is to act as the vaginal lubricant you badly need. While this may sound simple, there’s a lot banking on a simple lubricant. For it to truly work, you need the right texture, scent, pH level, and effect. This is why the manufacturer takes pride of this water-based lubricant. It’s gentle, non-sticky, slippery, and long lasting. Basically, it’s the natural solution to vaginal dryness. In fact, this is even recommended by doctors because they’ve seen how it matches the female secretions perfectly. Sylk is basically the go-to product for women who experience any of the following problems:
- Changes brought about by menopause
- Dryness bright about by different factors (i.e. pregnancy, monthly period, menopause, hormonal fluctuations, etc.)
Because your body gets the lubrication it needs, sex can finally be more pleasurable.
Sylk For Women Ingredients
Sylk is made from ingredients such as:
– Water-based lubricants like Surgilube mimic the natural body fluids including mucus, saliva, and vaginal discharge. Because it mimics the body’s natural fluids, it is non-irritating and causes very little reactions.
Kiwifruit Plant Extract
– Amazingly the kiwi vine gum extract is the perfect ingredient for a vaginal lubricant because as well as being natural, odorless, greaseless, stainless and non-sticky, it even has a pH controlled within the limits of 4.5-4.7 which matches the normal vaginal environment.
Grapefruit Seed Extract
– Grapefruit seed extract is taken by mouth for bacterial, viral, and fungal infections including yeast infections. Grapefruit oil is applied to the skin for tired muscles, hair growth, toning the skin, and acne and oily skin. It is also used for the common cold, flu (influenza), and swine flu
– Glycerin is an ingredient in some commercial lubricants. Some people have also used pure glycerin as a vaginal lubricant. The risk of using glycerin in the vagina is that it is a byproduct of sugar. Sugar attracts yeast and can make a person more prone to yeast infections.
– A weak organic acid. Cyclomethicone: An emollient in silicone that is used to prevent the lube from becoming tacky. It is also present in most deodorants and used for the same purpose. It is not toxic to humans, but there is some concern that it can have a negative effect on the environment.
– Potassium sorbate has been found to act as a water soluble lubricant which has both antiadherent and antifrictional lubricant properties and therefore may be used as the sole lubricant
As you can see, these are all safe and effective ingredients. More importantly, it’s for everyone, even those allergic to gluten or those who are practicing vegans. It’s so natural that your body should be able to respond to it effectively.
Sylk For Women FAQ’s
Q : Is Sylk Safe to Use?
A : Sylk is safe for everyone because it’s made from natural ingredients that proven gentle and effective.
Q : Can you use Sylk externally?
A : Few drops of Sylk is enough to immediately soothe the vagina internally and externally as well as offer natural lubrication during intercourse. It can also be applied to the tip of tampons to make insertion more comfortable.
Q :Is Sylk a good lubricant?
A : A few drops of Sylk is enough to immediately soothe the vagina internally and externally as well as offer natural lubrication during intercourse. It can also be applied to the tip of tampons to make insertion more comfortable.
Q : Is Sylk Safe to Use for Pregnant Women Who Have Vaginal Dryness?
A : Because Sylk is gentle compared to other female enhancement products, it’s safe for pregnant women. Dr. Christine Northrup, a gynecologist and New York Times best-selling author of a variety of women’s books, highly recommends Sylk.
Alternatives to Sylk For Women
Sylk For Women – Final Verdict
Among all the female enhancement products found in the market, Sylk is actually one of the better ones, as what you’ll see from the testimonials found in several online retailers. This is definitely worth trying and the best part is that it won’t even cost you much. You get the help you need for something that costs less than $20.
Many women experience sexual dysfunction, lack of sex drive and/or poor sexual performance, but are too embarrassed to openly talk about it. Sexual dysfunction among women is prevalent, can occur at any age and can be caused by numerous factors. Sexual performance problems can strain your relationship with a partner. Thankfully, female enhancement products may alleviate these problems promoting a healthy, active sex life. Female enhancement products should be based on potency of ingredients, ability to increase sexual sensation and pleasure, ability to heighten arousal and sexual satisfaction and ability to restore sexual desire.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective female enhancement supplements on the market today, in our opinion.
Verdict on Claimed Benefits: Below is our summary of the available evidence for the claimed benefits of below mentioned female libido boosters and sexual enhancement pills for women based on the available research: