What is Ristela?
The product that we will be talking about today is for women specifically. It is a dietary supplement that was designed to enhance the pleasure and sexual arousal response of women.
Many women who are entering menopause or middle age may be experiencing a drop-off in sexual pleasure or maybe even sexual interest altogether.
This is a natural part of aging but it has to do with the hormone production in women which can be remedied.
Table of Contents [Show]
The crux of this product is that it can naturally return your desire for sex and even increase the pleasure you gain form it. It is called Ristela and it is yet another product from a company that makes similar kinds of supplements just for women.
Furthermore we are told that Ristela will help the user achieve orgasm easier and that most of the women who have tried it have experienced positive results when they used Ristela consistently as directed.
Who is the Manufacturer of Ristela?
The makers of Ristela are a company called Bonafide and the parent company of Bonafide is a company called JDS Therapeutics, LLC. Bonafide is a company that specializes in non-hormonal treatments for problems that women typically face as they age.
When it comes to Ristela, they state that it will heighten sexual pleasure without the use of steroids or hormones. We are also told that Ristela will help to promote healthy blood flow.
You May Also Want To Read – Pandora Female Sexual Enhancer
How Does Ristela Work?
We are told first and foremost that Ristela is made of ingredients that women in Europe have been taking for over 20 years to increase their sexual arousal.
The company goes on to say that these ingredients work safely and that the formula of Ristela contains no steroids or hormones. The user should be patient though as Ristela will not work overnight or even after a week of use.
The instructions are to wait for at least a month.
Ristela Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
The company that makes Ristela goes to great lengths to ensure the customer that Ristela is safe to use. The ingredients feature some naturally derived amino acids as well as some patented natural extracts. Please refer to the following list:
- L-Arginine – L-arginine is an amino acid that is the precursor to nitric acid in the blood. Nitric acid works to dilate the blood vessels so that they flow more freely, thus creating better blood flow.
- L-Citrulline – This is another naturally occurring amino acid that acts as a vasodilator. It may also have a beneficial effect for people with high blood pressure.
- Rosvita Rose Hip Extracts – This is a patented form of the natural ingredient rose hips which contain a lot of vitamin C.
- Pycnogenol French Maritime Pine Bark Extract – Pinus Pinaster, the Latin name, is a tree that is native to France and its extracts have been used to provide certain bioflavonoids, anti-inflammatory and antioxidant benefits.
- Triacetin – Triacetin is used as an excipient in many pharmaceutical products like this one.
What are the Advantages of Ristela?
- Ristela may be a product that can increase the sexual desire of the user
- Users of Ristela may also experience better sexual climax
- It is possible that this product can have a beneficial impact on the blood flow of the user
- This product may lead to increased sexual interest in women as well
What are the Disadvantages of Ristela?
- People with hypertension may want to stay away from this female enhancer since it contains French Maritime pine bark extract
- L-Citrulline may severely drop blood pressure for people who are already taking nitrates
- Not all of the women who tried this product reported an increase in sexual desire
- Tracetin which is an ingredient in this formula may cause hives and other skin irritations
How Should you Take Ristela?
The instructions for taking Ristela dictate that you should take ywo tablets once a day with water, with or without a meal.
How Much Does Ristela Cost?
If you enroll in the auto-ship program, a single bottle of Ristela will cost $45. If you opt for a one-time purchase, a single bottle will cost $55.
What is Ristela’s Return Policy?
You can cancel your subscription to the auto-ship program at any time although it is unclear whether or not you can get a refund for the products shipped to you during the time of your enrollment.
Does Ristela Offer A Free Trial?
There is no free trial being offered for this product since the pill is said to work after a month of consistent use.
Ristela Review – Final Verdict
Ristela is a dietary supplement that is intended for women. What the makers purport that it can do for women is increase sexual pleasure. This may be done by improving the blood flow to the genitals as there are vasodilator ingredient in the Ristela formula. Ristela may also be able to restore lost sexual interest for the user.
You should also consider that Ristela contains French Maritime pine bark which may have negative reactions for people with hypertension. Triacetin which is another ingredient in the Ristela formula may result in hives and other skin irritations. L-Citrulline, another active ingredient in the Ristela formula may be dangerous for people taking nitrates. We recommend talking to your doctor about Ristela and other supplements like it before giving it a try.
What Are The Current Deals/Offers available on Ristela?
Get Great Deals & Discounts on Ristela!
Many women experience sexual dysfunction, lack of sex drive and/or poor sexual performance, but are too embarrassed to openly talk about it. Sexual dysfunction among women is prevalent, can occur at any age and can be caused by numerous factors. Sexual performance problems can strain your relationship with a partner. Thankfully, female enhancement products may alleviate these problems promoting a healthy, active sex life. Female enhancement products should be based on potency of ingredients, ability to increase sexual sensation and pleasure, ability to heighten arousal and sexual satisfaction and ability to restore sexual desire.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective female enhancement supplements on the market today, in our opinion.