Manjakani refers to a ball like ‘fruits’ which are formed from the leaves of an oak tree.
When these leaves are stung by a wasp, they form a cyst-like a ball to protect themselves thus the ball like fruits which are botanically referred to as Quercus Infectoria.
The wasp is known as Cynips Tinctorial or Cynips Gallaetinctoria.
The leaves curl themselves due to a chemical reaction that forces them to form a round hard ball which eventually is referred to as Manjakani in Malaysia or Mjupal in India or an Oak Gall.
The Galls contain Gallic acid, Ellagic acid, and Tannins and usually have a powerful Astringent or Acrid taste.
Manjakani is used as a drinking remedy by women mostly after childbirth to help in restoring the elasticity of the uterine wall. Manjakani can be bought from its official website.
Table of Contents [Show]
Manufacturer Information and Claims about Manjakani
The manufacturers of this product are not mentioned but the information can be found from its official website.
It is claimed that Manjakani has a special affinity for the vaginal walls and that it takes care of all the female reproductive organs.
Manjakani helps both internally and locally to help women at any age, young or old. It can be placed inside the vagina or used orally in the form of a tincture.
This herbal drug is claimed to reshape the walls of the vagina and alleviate Leucorrhea symptoms.
Manjakani is claimed to restore the elasticity of the vagina caused by either age or childbirth.
It protects female sex organs from fungi, bacteria and other vaginal infections.
How Manjakani Works?
Manjakani is made up of natural ingredients which work together to help in tightening the muscles of the vagina.
Tannin works internally to help in intestinal ulceration while Gallic acid and Ellagic acid are used to treat inflamed tissues and also help in Manjakani’s astringent properties.
The combination of these ingredients results in tightening muscles of the vagina, breast and the stomach.
Uses of Manjakani
Manjakani has a wide range of uses and among them:
- Breast Diseases – For those breasts that hang loose or rather lose their elasticity, make a concoction of manjakani and drink twice a week.
- Wounds – You need to prepare a decoction of the bark of Manjakani and drink three times a day
Ingredients used in making Manjakani
Manjakani has three main ingredients namely:
- Tannin – It forms about 50% to 70% of Manjakani. They are recommended to treat inflammation and ulceration plus they are used internally for intestinal ulceration. Also, according to Science Direct, it has an important use in curing various types of diseases like diarrhea.
- Gallic Acid – Used to treat inflamed tissues and mostly contribute in manjakani’s astringent properties
- Ellagic Acid – This is important in the treatment of ulcerated tissues and usually contributes to most of manjakani’s astringent property.
Advantages of Manjakani
- It helps to restore vaginal elasticity and improves muscle tone
- It increases sexual pleasure
- It helps in curing smelly vaginal discharge
- It helps in tightening a loose vagina
Disadvantages of Manjakani
- The manufacturer is not mentioned
- Very little information is given about it
Manjakani Questions and Answers
Q: How to use Manjakani?
A: Manjakani is simple to use. You need to drink tea made from Galls. Crush them, make a paste and then locally apply them. Boil for five minutes, cool the water and then wash the vagina with the Luke warm water. You can also use Manjakani with tampons.
Boil about fifty grams of Manjakani in one liter of water. Reduce the heat and let it simmer till the water is half cool. Dip the tampon in the liquid and insert into the vagina. Keep it there for fifteen minutes and then remove it. Repeat this process daily for a week.
Q: What are the Precautions Associated in using Manjakani?
- Should not be used by pregnant women as it may cause miscarriage
- Should not be used by women during their menses
Q: What are the Side Effects of Manjakani?
A: Manjakani has been proven to be safe to use as it is made up of natural ingredients only with no chemical additives.
Q: Does Manjakani Interact with other Medication?
A: Manjakani is made from natural herbal substances and so far there has been no mention of its interaction with other medication.
Manjakani Review – Final Verdict
Smelly and loose vaginas are a no-go zone for most men. Men usually love clean women with clean and tight vaginas.
For all those women who have the problem of smelly vaginas, sit back and relax for there is a remedy for that discomfort.
Manjakani is a herbal treatment which helps in tightening vaginal muscles and helps in removing the smelly vaginal discharge.
It is also very useful in tightening stomach muscles and helps with sagging or loose breasts. Manjakani comes with extra sexual enjoyment as a side effect.
Many women experience sexual dysfunction, lack of sex drive and/or poor sexual performance, but are too embarrassed to openly talk about it. Sexual dysfunction among women is prevalent, can occur at any age and can be caused by numerous factors. Sexual performance problems can strain your relationship with a partner. Thankfully, female enhancement products may alleviate these problems promoting a healthy, active sex life. Female enhancement products should be based on potency of ingredients, ability to increase sexual sensation and pleasure, ability to heighten arousal and sexual satisfaction and ability to restore sexual desire.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective female enhancement supplements on the market today, in our opinion.