ID Glide Overview
ID Glide is so far the best-selling water-based lubricant. It has been in the market for twenty years and users well accept it. ID Glide is condom compatible and does not get sticky due to is natural feel of personal lubrication. The ID-Glide is used as a friction-free lubricant for maximum fun and pleasure.
The product can be used with an adult toy and will work just as natural sexual intercourse. ID Glide is available in seven packages allowing you to choose an affordable size for your needs. Since ID-Glide is water soluble, it can be re-activated by adding a drop of water or saliva in case there will be need for that. This lubricant lasts long and is worth the price it comes with.
How Does It Rate?
- Ultra long lasting and FDA approved
- Doctor recommended
- Water based and condom compatible
- Odorless and colorless, this non staining formula really does have it all
- Silicone toy safe and as pure as your body’s own natural lubrication
- Vegetable Based Glycerin
- Propylene Glycol, Cellulose Gum
- Tetrahydroxypropyl Ethylenediamine
- Sodium Benzoate
- Potassium Sorbate
- This lubricant is condom and latex compatible. This is ideal for the so much needed safer sex
- This water-based lubricant is easy to clean up and use
- ID Glide is adult toy friendly lubricant and does not leave stains whatsoever
- ID Glide guarantee increased vaginal moisture and the required vaginal lubrication during intercourse
- ID Glide comes in bottle packages of various sizes at affordable prices to meet individual needs
- ID Glide has been approved by the FDA and can be used as a medical device
- ID Glide is a water-based lubricant. Water-based lubricants are known to dry fast than what the manufacturers of this product say
- In the current package, the ID Glide cap tends to be notorious when closing and throwing it anyhow will result to leakages
Does ID Glide Work?
ID Glide works well. As a water-based lubricant, it does not stick and works well with natural sex organs and artificial sex toys. Water-based lubes and silicon-based lubes are ideal and best to use with condoms. Their counterparts; the oil-based lubes tend to promote condom breakage. While using this lubricant, you will need to pour a small quantity that is convenient for your use and not too much either.
ID Glide is voted the best lubricant so far because it does not dry fast and doesn’t leave sticky residue on applied surfaces. In addition, it doesn’t have any scent or flavor. This makes it ideal for universal and comfortable use with anybody. It non-staining properties makes convenient and safe to use with adult toys.
ID Glide Ingredients – Are They Safe & Effective?
The ID Glide lube has the following ingredients that make it famous, easy to use and loved by everyone who has used it:
Vegetable Based Glycerin
– Due to its consistency, some people might consider using glycerin as a vaginal lubricant. However, this can increase the risk of developing yeast infections. Therefore it is not advisable for people to use vegetable glycerin as a lubricant.
Propylene Glycol, Cellulose Gum
– Propylene glycol is used often in lube formulas because of its slippery aspect and slightly sweet flavor, but it is a solvent first and foremost, allowing non-water-soluble ingredients to mix with water. Like PEG it is highly osmolar but in minute quantities it will cause little effect.
– Disodium EDTA is a safe synthetic substance. Menthol comes from mint and has a cooling effect on the skin. Menthol also stimulates blood circulation, making the place where you apply the gel extra sensitive.
– Tetrahydroxypropyl ethylenediamine produces a rapid skin firming effect and improved appearance of facial contours. Antiaging agents are commonly used in skin care products to either reduce the effects of photodamaged skin that can lead to fine lines and wrinkles or restore extracellular matrix production of aged skin
– Methylparaben is mainly used as antiseptics in cosmetics, food and medicine (E number E214). It is also can be used as feed preservative and antiseptic for bacteria. Methylparaben is readily absorbed from the gastrointestinal tract or through the skin.
– Sodium benzoate (according to the European nomenclature E211) is a salt of benzoic acid and is well soluble in water, tasteless, and odorless, and due to its antifungal and antibacterial properties, it is a preservative added to food in strictly defined doses. It inhibits the growth of bacteria, yeast, and mold. 
– It’s widely used as a preservative in foods, drinks, and personal care products. It is an odorless and tasteless salt synthetically produced from sorbic acid and potassium hydroxide. Potassium sorbate prolongs the shelf life of foods by stopping the growth of mold, yeast, and fungi
ID Glide FAQ’s
Q : What Makes ID Glide Different from other Brands?
- ID Glide has a unique formulation. It is a water-based lube with a comfortable slip, which anyone will like
- ID Glide is ideal to use with your partner and adult toys and will give expected results
- This product is recommended for medical use and can still be found in the doctor’s office
- ID Glide is condom friendly because of the water based ingredients
- So far and in the lubricant industry, ID Glide is the best Water-based lube as a personal lubricant
- When it comes to packaging, ID Glide is thought to have a designer cap that opens and closes very easily. This guarantees convenient applications and use in any position you may find yourself in
- ID Glide is easy to clean up because of the easy to clean water ingredients
- ID Glide helps prolong the integrity of the condoms when applied properly with no worry or risk of breakage
Q : Who Needs ID Glide?
A : Everybody needs ID Glide. Both women and men need this lube as long as they would want to have any kind of sex. Men need is for masturbation with adult toys too. They need to use it with their partner to facilitate smooth and slick entry. ID Glide is designed to help reduce friction during sex. Smooth and comfortable entry enhances personal pleasure and offer sexual comfort. Therefore, anybody on any sexual activity needs a lubricant regardless of age.
Q : Can ID Glide Help Manage Vagina Dryness?
A : The female sexual response cycle responds to many physical and psychological factors for it to function properly. Most of the time, one thing or another may not be right hence affecting the overall functioning and physiological response of the sexual cycle. For example, stress, menopause, pregnancy, frequent sexual intercourse, breastfeeding and childbirth can affect the overall natural vaginal lubrication.
Various medications and drugs can also cause vaginal dryness. On the other hand, vaginal dryness can be treated at a personal level because every woman can experience different factors that cause the same. While a woman can hardly control her vaginal lubrication and vaginal moisture, using a certified lubricant will help complete a sexual activity. Even at maximum tune up and at maximum orgasm, the vagina can still be dry. Therefore, lubrication is necessary for enjoyment and guaranteed pleasure wherever you want entry sexual intercourse.
Q : ID Glide Directions of Use
- ID Glide lubricant is easier to dispense. Open the cap and squeeze the right amount wherever you need it. Re-apply when required
- ID Glide is for external use only
ID Glide Final Verdict
The ID Glide is the current water-based lubricant ideal for safer sex because of its compatibility with condoms. The fact that it is FDA approved makes is a quality lubricant to use during sex with a partner and even during relieve with adult toys. Various packages and quantities of this lubricant make it affordable to everyone.
As with any other product, ID Glide has its specific use and should not be confused to be a sexual enhancer. It is a lubricant for moistening the vagina for slickness. However, beware of the disadvantages highlighted such as the presence of glycerin.
Many women experience sexual dysfunction, lack of sex drive and/or poor sexual performance, but are too embarrassed to openly talk about it. Sexual dysfunction among women is prevalent, can occur at any age and can be caused by numerous factors. Sexual performance problems can strain your relationship with a partner. Thankfully, female enhancement products may alleviate these problems promoting a healthy, active sex life. Female enhancement products should be based on potency of ingredients, ability to increase sexual sensation and pleasure, ability to heighten arousal and sexual satisfaction and ability to restore sexual desire.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective female enhancement supplements on the market today, in our opinion.
Verdict on Claimed Benefits: Below is our summary of the available evidence for the claimed benefits of below mentioned female libido boosters and sexual enhancement pills for women based on the available research: