ID Glide Overview
ID Glide is so far the best selling water-based lubricant. It has been in the market for twenty years and users well accept it. ID Glide is condom compatible and does not get sticky due to is natural feel of personal lubrication. The ID-Glide is used as a friction free lubricant for maximum fun and pleasure.
The product can be used with an adult toy and will work just as natural sexual intercourse. ID Glide is available in seven packages allowing you to choose an affordable size for your needs. Since ID-Glide is water soluble, it can be re-activated by adding a drop of water or saliva in case there will be need for that. This lubricant lasts long and is worth the price it comes with.
Does ID Glide Work?
ID Glide works well. As a water-based lubricant, it does not stick and works well with natural sex organs and artificial sex toys. Water-based lubes and silicon-based lubes are ideal and best to use with condoms. Their counterparts; the oil based lubes tend to promote condom breakage. While using this lubricant, you will need to pour a small quantity that is convenient for your use and not too much either.
ID Glide is voted the best lubricant so far because it does not dry fast and doesn’t leave sticky residue on applied surfaces. In addition, it doesn’t have any scent or flavor. This makes it ideal for universal and comfortable use with anybody. It non-staining properties makes convenient and safe to use with adult toys.
Ingredients in ID Glide
The ID Glide lube has the following ingredients that make it famous, easy to use and loved by everyone who has used it:
- Vegetable Based Glycerin
- Propylene Glycol, Cellulose Gum
- Tetrahydroxypropyl Ethylenediamine
- Sodium Benzoate
- Potassium Sorbate
What Makes ID Glide Different from other Brands?
- ID Glide has a unique formulation. It is a water-based lube with a comfortable slip, which anyone will like
- ID Glide is ideal to use with your partner and adult toys and will give expected results
- This product is recommended for medical use and can still be found in the doctor’s office
- ID Glide is condom friendly because of the water based ingredients
- So far and in the lubricant industry, ID Glide is the best Water-based lube as a personal lubricant
- When it comes to packaging, ID Glide is thought to have a designer cap that opens and closes very easily. This guarantees convenient applications and use in any position you may find yourself in
- ID Glide is easy to clean up because of the easy to clean water ingredients
- ID Glide helps prolong the integrity of the condoms when applied properly with no worry or risk of breakage
Who Needs ID Glide?
Everybody needs ID Glide. Both women and men need this lube as long as they would want to have any kind of sex. Men need is for masturbation with adult toys too. They need to use it with their partner to facilitate smooth and slick entry. ID Glide is designed to help reduce friction during sex. Smooth and comfortable entry enhances personal pleasure and offer sexual comfort. Therefore, anybody on any sexual activity needs a lubricant regardless of age.
Can ID Glide Help Manage Vagina Dryness?
The female sexual response cycle responds to many physical and psychological factors for it to function properly. Most of the time, one thing or another may not be right hence affecting the overall functioning and physiological response of the sexual cycle. For example, stress, menopause, pregnancy, frequent sexual intercourse, breastfeeding and childbirth can affect the overall natural vaginal lubrication.
Various medications and drugs can also cause vaginal dryness. On the other hand, vaginal dryness can be treated at a personal level because every woman can experience different factors that cause the same. While a woman can hardly control her vaginal lubrication and vaginal moisture, using a certified lubricant will help complete a sexual activity. Even at maximum tune up and at maximum orgasm, the vagina can still be dry. Therefore, lubrication is necessary for enjoyment and guaranteed pleasure wherever you want entry sexual intercourse.
The ID Glide Benefits
- This lubricant is condom and latex compatible. This is ideal for the so much needed safer sex
- This water-based lubricant is easy to clean up and use
- ID Glide is adult toy friendly lubricant and does not leave stains whatsoever
- ID Glide guarantee increased vaginal moisture and the required vaginal lubrication during intercourse
- ID Glide comes in bottle packages of various sizes at affordable prices to meet individual needs
- ID Glide has been approved by the FDA and can be used as a medical device
ID Glide Directions of Use
- ID Glide lubricant is easier to dispense. Open the cap and squeeze the right amount wherever you need it. Re-apply when required
- ID Glide is for external use only
- ID Glide is a water-based lubricant. Water-based lubricants are known to dry fast than what the manufacturers of this product say
- In the current package, the ID Glide cap tends to be notorious when closing and throwing it anyhow will result to leakages
ID Glide Wrap UP
The ID Glide is the current water-based lubricant ideal for safer sex because of its compatibility with condoms. The fact that it is FDA approved makes is a quality lubricant to use during sex with a partner and even during relieve with adult toys. Various packages and quantities of this lubricant make it affordable to everyone.
As with any other product, ID Glide has its specific use and should not be confused to be a sexual enhancer. It is a lubricant for moistening the vagina for slickness. However, beware of the disadvantages highlighted such as the presence of glycerin.
We have listed the top Topical Female Enhancement products on the market, in our opinion