What is Guerlain Abeille Royale?
Guerlain Abeille Royale is a beauty cream that is said to boost the appearance and natural beauty of the user’s skin.
It would appear, judging by the Guerlain Abeille Royale website, that this is a skin product that is geared towards women.
Table of Contents [Show]
As most of the noted clinical and personal tests for the product were carried out on women, it can be assumed that women are the intended demographic for this product although it does not say anywhere that
Guerlain Abeille Royale cannot be used by men as well.
As a skin beautifying product, we are told that Guerlain Abeille Royale will firm the user’s skin and make it softer.
Guerlain Abeille Royale is also said to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
The product comes in topical cream form and is to be applied to the face and incorporated into the user’s daily beauty regimen. In addition, this eye cream may be helpful towards restoring a youthful radiance to the user’s skin.
Who is the Manufacturer of Guerlain Abeille Royale?
The manufacturer of this product is a company called Guerlain. Guerlain has been around since 1829 and has been based in France for all of that time.
They are a company that produces an array of beauty products that feature items like beauty creams and fragrances.
The company states that they are steeped in the tradition of beauty and technology – combining a love for all things aesthetic with scientific research and discovery.
They appear to be quite an established company with spas and institutes peppered around Europe. Regarding Guerlain Abeille Royale, we are told by
Guerlain that it can yield results after the first use and that long-term results can be achieved after a month of use. We see on the Guerlain Abeille Royale site that they have conducted several tests regarding the efficacy of their product.
How Does Guerlain Abeille Royale Work?
According to Guerlain, there were 4 separate tests conducted for Guerlain Abeille Royale.
The tests revealed that for 27% of women who used the product, it reduced the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines. 9 out of 10 women tested said that Guerlain Abeille Royale made their skin look better overall.
From these tests, we can see that Guerlain Abeille Royale is supposed to work by beautifying the user’s skin.
It is a topical treatment and therefore works on the dermis and epidermis of the user, providing moisture and nutrients to the inner and outer layers of the skin.
While this product cannot be labeled as a natural skin cream, as some of the ingredients contained are actually chemical-based, there are some natural active ingredients included in the formula.
Guerlain Abeille Royale Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
It should be noted that there is a disclaimer for the ingredients that states that the user should look carefully at what is in Guerlain Abeille Royale before using it.
There are both natural and chemical-based ingredients in Guerlain Abeille Royale so let’s take a look at a few of the more notable ones.
- Avena Sativa – The Avena Sativa plant has been used for a very long time in order to beautify the skin.This is mainly due to the high concentration of antioxidants it contains which help repair cell damage in the skin.
- Citric Acid – This is a basic ingredient needed for overall skin health because it can heal the damage that leads to wrinkles, sun spots, acne and other skin conditions.
- Glycerin – Glycerin is a very common ingredient in skin care products because it is proven to attract moisture to the skin.
- Limonene – In controlled doses limonene has been shown to help even the pH balance of skin and provide it with antioxidant support.
- Caramel – Caramel contains flavonoids that protect the skin from UV rays and helps fight signs of aging.
- BHT – BHT stands for butylated hydroxytoluene and is used as an antioxidant preservative in many cosmetic products.
What are the Advantages of Guerlain Abeille Royale?
- This product has been run through multiple tests for effectiveness.
- It may be possible for this product to reduce the appearance of wrinkles.
- You may expect to see results after your first use of this product.
- Guerlain Abeille Royale may also help to make your skin firmer.
What are the Disadvantages of Guerlain Abeille Royale?
- This is not a fully natural product.
- Some human case studies have observed that BHT may cause allergic reactions.
- Limonene is another ingredient that may cause sensitivity in the skin.
- Only 27% of the 15 women tested reported that Guerlain Abeille Royale minimized the appearance of their wrinkles.
Q: How Should you Use Guerlain Abeille Royale?
A: It is said that you should apply Guerlain Abeille Royale in the morning, and it should be applied to the middle of the face while gently working your way outward in soft, dabbing motions.
Q: How Much Does Guerlain Abeille Royale Cost?
A: Although you cannot buy Guerlain Abeille Royale directly from the manufacturer website it can be purchased through retailers where the price is typically $154.00.
Q: What is Guerlain Abeille Royale’s Return Policy?
A: Again, Guerlain Abeille Royale cannot be bought directly from the company itself so the return policy will depend on the retailer you buy it from.
Q: Does Guerlain Abeille Royale Offer A Free Trial?
There is no free trial of Guerlain Abeille Royale being offered by the manufacturer or any of the retailers that carry it.
Guerlain Abeille Royale Review – Final Verdict
As a skincare product, Guerlain Abeille Royale does offer some benefits such as the possibility that it may lessen the visibility of wrinkles for the user, provide the skin with antioxidant protection and make the user’s skin look better overall.
There are some concerns, however, such as the fact that limonene can make the skin more sensitive and that BHT may cause some allergic reactions for certain users.
You must also consider the fact that it may not work as well for you as it has for other women. Our recommendation is to take a closer look at Guerlain Abeille Royale and compare it to similar products.
The most common eye area issues are puffiness, dark circles, wrinkles and crow’s feet, and loss of hydration. There are countless eye creams available on the market today, making it seem nearly impossible to find the “right one” that meets our specific under eye needs. It is imperative to find a product that has been formulated to address a variety of complex eye area problems.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective eye cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.