Dermalogica Intensive Eye repair is a hydrating eye cream that is ultra-rich and specifically go after dehydration lines. With its ingredients such as Vitamin A, Pro-Vitamin B5 and Wild Yam Extract, this eye cream acts to restore damaged and touch up premature aging around the sensitive eye area. Dermalogica Intensive Eye Repair cream is filled with skin-replenishing phytonutrients, vitamins and botanicals which intensifies skin elasticity and foster smooth skin texture. This product is formulated free of artificial fragrances and colors.
- Hydrates and rapidly reduces manifestation of dry lines over the eye area.
- Restores and sustains the optimal suppleness and elasticity of the skin
- Suitable for users with dry to very dry skin type
- Ideal to use as a base for makeup application
- Calming botanicals of Cucumber, Butcherbroom and Arnica support in preserving the skin’s suppleness and consistency
- Vitamin A and Pro-vitamin B5 (Panthenol) are both responsible for the restoration and repair prematurely-aged skin
- Vitamins C and E plus Grape Seed Extract, Ginkgo Biloba and Green Tea are antioxidants that help out to defend skin against free radicals
Complete List of Ingredients:
Water/Aqua/Eau, Cyclopentasiloxane, Butylene Glycol, Squalane, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Cetyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, PEG-100 Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-40 Stearate, Hydrogenated Olive Oil, Sorbitan Tristearate, Rosa Centifolia Flower Extract, Phospholipids, Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Lecithin, Superoxide Dismutase, Panthenol, Sodium PCA, Glycolipids, Sodium Hyaluronate, Centella Asiatica Extract, Echinacea Purpurea Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Camellia Oleifera Leaf Extract, Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract, Dioscorea Villosa (Wild Yam) Root Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Ruscus Aculeatus Root Extract, Arnica Montana Flower Extract, Stearic Acid, Potassium Cetyl, Phosphate, Dimethiconol, Aminomethyl Propanol,Sclerotium Gum, Disodium EDTA, Decylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Citronellol, Geraniol, Linalool.
- Saturates skin with essential hydration
- Fight against signs of photo-aging and prevents further skin damage
- Visibly makes skin firmer and younger looking
- Promotes optimal skin health and restore skin’s suppleness around the delicate eye area through its soothing botanicals and phytonutrients
How It Works?
- Panthenol – Facilitates repair of premature signs of aging
- Cucumber, Butcherbroom and Arnica Montana – Eye-soothing botanicals assist in maintaining the skin’s suppleness and texture particularly in the sensitive skin surrounding the eyes
- Antioxidant Green Tea and vitamins C and E – Gives protection to the skin against harmful free radicals
With no known adverse reactions or major side effects, but there were some consumers who had experienced skin irritation, redness and a little burning sensation after application of the product.
If you experienced any of these symptoms stop using the product and seek professional health advice if the symptom persist or worsen.
*All individuals are unique. Your results can and will vary.
How To Use?
Dermalogica Intensive Eye Repair is applied after cleansing the face with a mild facial wash or facial foam. Gently dab a small amount of the cream around the eye area, blending the cream inward from the outer angle.
With most products that we use, it is always advisable to follow a gentle motion technique in applying the product. And this practice should be especially applied if the product that we are using is for the sensitive and delicate skin around the eyes. In applying eye product, do not put pressure or pull the area.
Read Next – Eyelastin
Dermalogica Intensive Eye Repair is a promising eye cream. There’s a lot of good reviews coming from consumers, especially if your concern is about dryness and lines around the eyes. There were also no stated side effects and contraindication except for a couple of reviews where the consumer experience minor irritation and redness. But all-in-all this is one eye cream product worth recommending.
The most common eye area issues are puffiness, dark circles, wrinkles and crow’s feet, and loss of hydration. There are countless eye creams available on the market today, making it seem nearly impossible to find the “right one” that meets our specific under eye needs. It is imperative to find a product that has been formulated to address a variety of complex eye area problems.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective eye cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.