What is Benefit Puff Off?
Benefit puff off is an eye gel that is meant to decrease the look of under eye puff lines and dark circles. It falls into anti-aging products as well. It can be purchased directly by the vendor or through various reputable retailers both online and in-store.
Benefit Puff Off Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
The ingredients listed in the packaging are:
- Aqua: Water
- Nylon-12: Improves water vapor and aroma impermeability
- Isohexadecane: A solvent and emollient
- Hydrogenated Polyisobutene Isododecane: Moisturizer and emollient
- Butylene Glycol: Helps products dissolve in water
- Acrylates Copolymer: Used as a binder or adhesive
- Silica: Often used to absorb water
- Glycerin: An humectant
- Alumina: Aluminum oxide
- Ci 77891 (titanium dioxide): Naturally white pigment.
- Sodium acrylate/vinyl alcohol copolymer: Used as a binding agent and thickener in cosmetics
- Alcohol denat: Denatured alcohol
- C13-15 alkane: Used to assist in texture
- Ci 77163 (bismuth oxychloride): A main ingredient in mineral-based make-up.
- Caprylyl glycol: Skin conditioning agent often found in plants, though it can be synthetic.
- Helianthus annuus (sunflower) Seed oil: used as an emollient
- Phospholipids: A lipid naturally found in cell membranes.
- Polyglyceryl-10 stearate: Emulsifier and skin-conditioning agent.
- Sodium acrylic acid/ma copolymer: A super-absorbent polymer
- Phenoxyethanol: A preservative commonly found in cosmetics
- Polysorbate 20: A surfactant
- Hesperidin Methyl Chalcone: A naturally-occurring agent in citrus fruit peels. It has high amounts of antioxidants.
- 1, 2-hexanediol: Humectant and coupling agent
- Menthoxypropanediol: A derivative of menthold, can be used as a coolant.
- Steareth-20: Emulsifier and cleaning agent.
- Parfum: Fragrance
- Sodium citrate: Commonly used for its antioxidant effects, a preservative.
- Hexyl cinnamal: Aroma substance, also found naturally in chamomile.
- Potassium sorbate: Preservative
- Geraniol: An alcohol that is naturally found in essential oils of citrus fruits such as lemon.
- Linalool: Naturally occurring alcohol found in many plants.
- Tocopheryl acetate: A version of vitamin E. This helps improve the skin.
- Ci 19140 (yellow 5): Coloring agent
- Ci 16035 (red 40): Coloring agent
- Dipeptide-2: Amino acids.
- Limonene: A colorless liquid. It is found in lemons.
- Citronellol: Commonly found in nature.
- Citric acid: An organic acid found in citrus fruits
- Palmitoyl tetrapeptide-7: A synthetic peptide used to produce amino acids.
- Sodium chloride: Salt.
- Hexylene glycol, bht: Helps products become waterproof, but is soluble in alcohol.
- Tocopherol: Vitamin E. Naturally known for its moisturizing effects.
What are the Advantages of Benefit Puff Off?
- Benefit Puff Off is manufactured by a popular and reputable company and is easily found online and in various chains.
- The manufacturer includes a list of ingredients.
- The directions of the product are clear.
- There are various positive reviews of this product.
What are the Disadvantages of Benefit Puff Off?
- There are many ingredients listed on this product.
- No clinical studies are cited regarding the effectiveness of this product.
Also Read – Complete Eye Renewal Balm Reviews
Benefit Puff Off Review – Final Verdict
Benefit Puff Off is manufactured by a respected cosmetics company. Many reviewers found the iron attachment helpful and had generally positive things to say about how the product goes on their skin. However, the list of ingredients is very long and this could make it difficult for some people to use the product if they have sensitive skin.
Those who might have an issue should take special care to read the ingredients before purchasing the product and make sure they’re all suitable for their skin. There are other products on the market like Hydrolyze that do the same, using far less ingredients, but at a similar cost and with similar effectiveness.
The most common eye area issues are puffiness, dark circles, wrinkles and crow’s feet, and loss of hydration. There are countless eye creams available on the market today, making it seem nearly impossible to find the “right one” that meets our specific under eye needs. It is imperative to find a product that has been formulated to address a variety of complex eye area problems.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective eye cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Verdict on Claimed Benefits: Below is our summary of the available evidence for the claimed benefits of below mentioned anti-aging eye creams and eye serums based on the available research:
Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only and reflect solely the views and opinions expressed by the contributors and not those of Consumer Health Digest. We do not verify or endorse any claims made in these reviews. Please read the full product reviews disclaimer. *All individuals are unique. Your results can and will vary.
Have a Question? Please Tell Us What We Are Missing Here!
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available informations and our estimation of efficacy.
*Result may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purpose. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended to be used for self diagnosis or self treatment of any condition.
*Disclosure of Material connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you can click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."