Pure CBD Face Cream Overview
Pure CBD Face Cream is a facial formula topically applied to improve your skin’s radiance and youthfulness. It hydrates and moisturizes your skin while getting rid of spots and other discolorations, which cause dullness.
It has antiproliferative and anti-inflammatory properties, which exfoliates and cleanse pores while reducing the spread of skin breakouts and redness.
It is formulated with ingredients that combat aging signs while vitamins and antioxidants boost the skin’s elasticity and strengthen the skin’s connective fibers.
It also contains grape, aloe, and chamomile which hydrate and soothes the skin while coffee and licorice extracts even out pigmentation and skin tone.
Pure CBD Face Cream is available for purchase from the manufacturer’s official website. They also have a refund policy where unsatisfied customers get a 30 days 100% money back guarantee.
Manufacturer Information And Claims About Pure CBD Face Cream
Pure CBD Face Cream is manufactured by CBD For Life Company, which is located in the USA. This manufacturer is a renowned producer of beauty and pain relieving products.
They claim that Pure CBD Face Cream contains no parabens, GMOs, artificial ingredients phthalates, and artificial coloring. They also claim that it has not been tested on animals.
Working Process And The Ingredients List
Pure CBD Face Cream works by use of ingredients, which promote hydration and balance the skin’s moisture content, boost collagen production, combat aging signs, soften and even out your skin tone.
It has ingredients that deeply penetrate the skin to regulate skin moisture as well as those that trap moisture on the surface preventing dryness and itchiness.
The ingredients contained in Pure CBD Face Cream include:
- Cannabinoid Extract – Combats aging signs, reduces inflammation and prevents skin breakouts.
- Retinol – Slows down aging, adds moisture and improves skin elasticity.
- Glycerin – Regulates sebum production and hydrate the skin surface.
- Paullina Cupana Seed Extract – Tones the skin.
- Stearic Acid – Use as a surfactant, emulsifier and for fragrance.
- Hyaluronic Acid – Deeply hydrates the skin.
- Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride – Prevents moisture loss.
- Dimethicone – Strengthens the skin’s barrier preventing moisture loss.
- Cetearyl Alcohol – Softens skin.
- Cyclopentasiloxane – prevents loss of moisture.
- Cannabis Sativa Seed Oil – Promote cell regeneration.
- Panthenol – Hydrates the skin.
- Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract – Prevents free radicals damage on skin cells.
- Cucumber Extract – Hydrates and reduces inflammation.
- Licorice Leaf Extract – Regulates sebum production and inhibit free radicals damage.
- Chamomilla Recutita Flower Extract – Relieves inflammation.
- Lavender Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract – Hastens the skin healing process.
- Orange Peel Extract – Prevents skin dryness.
- Lime Peel Extract – Prevents skin breakouts.
- Oryza Sativa Bran Oil – Has antioxidant properties.
- Tocopherol – Prevents free radicals damage.
- Hydroxyethyl Acrylate – Freshens the skin.
- Grape Seed Extract – Has antioxidant properties.
- Aloe Vera Leaf Juice – Moisturize, treat skin conditions and fights aging.
- Avocado Oil – Moisturizes the skin.
- Coffea Robusta Seed Extract – Enhance cells regeneration and prevents free radicals damage.
- Triethanolamine – Adjusts the formula’s pH.
- Soybean Oil – Prevents skin breakouts and slow aging.
- Pinus Pinaster Bark/Bud Extract – Prevents skin outbreaks.
- Squalane – Slows aging and repairs damaged skin.
- Cetyl Alcohol – Makes the skin softer.
- Olive Fruit Oil – Has antioxidant benefits.
- Sodium PCA – Lubricates the skin.
- Ceteareth-20 – Acts as an emollient.
- Pentylene Glycol – Moisturizes the skin.
- Ascorbic Acid – Has antioxidant properties.
- Phenoxyethanol – A preservative.
- Sorbic Acid – A preservative.
- Euterpe Oleracea Fruit Extract – Has antioxidant andante-inflammatory benefits.
- Xanthan Gum – Used as a binder.
- Carbomer – An emulsifier.
- Polysorbate 60 – A thickening agent.
- Caprylyl Glycol – A humectant.
- Allantoin – Softens and sooth the skin.
- Geranium Maculatum Extract – Reduces inflammation and treats acne.
- Tetrasodium EDTA – A chelating agent.
- Water – A solvent.
Pure CBD Face Cream Review – Does It Really Work?
It shows ability to deliver antioxidant and anti-inflammation benefits to the skin while moisturizing and softening it.
The Advantages Of Pure CBD Face Cream
- It may reduce inflammation.
- It may fight aging and free radicals damage.
- Prevents skin breakouts.
- Moisturizes, softens and sooth the skin.
- Enhance collagen production.
The Disadvantages Of Pure CBD Face Cream
- Can only be bought online.
- May contain some skin irritants.
Q: How Do I Use This Product?
A: After cleansing, apply on neck and face twice daily.
Q: What Are The Precautions To Take When Using This Cream?
- Avoid contact with the eyes.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Q: How Long Before I See Any Improvements?
A: Results vary and may take up to 2-3 weeks to show.
Q: Has this product been third party tested?
A: Contains 100mg CBD, 95% Naturally Derived. Free of: GMOs, Parabens, Phthalates, Formaldehyde, Artificial Coloring. Never tested on animals.
Note: FDA has yet to approve any skincare CBD product but several CBD infused skincare products in the market are tested by a third party and are safe to be used by everyone. There are both full-spectrum and broad-spectrum CBD products available in the market.
Possible Side Effects
It might contain some skin irritants.
Pure CBD Face Cream Alternatives
Pure CBD Face Cream Review – Final Verdict
Pure CBD Face Cream is a facial serum that may improve your skin’s appearance and health. It may slow the aging process and prevent skin breakouts and treat them if any. It may reduce inflammation of injured skin and hasten the healing process as well as moisturizing and enhancing the production of more collagen.
It offers the skin a range of benefits, which might make the majority of people try it out. We, however, advise users to research widely on this formula before using it and get enough details regarding it. This will prevent the occurrence of side effects and ease usage.
You should also analyze the ingredients used making sure that they are safe and effective in benefiting your skin. Remember also to compare prices with other products in the market using the same ingredients and giving similar claims. As it may cause irritation to the skin, we recommend that you consult a dermatologist before using it.