Memoractiv is a synergistic blend that was designed to promote brain health and memory. The manufacturer claims that this formula contains ingredients that enhance cognitive function through a variety of mechanisms of action.
The Science behind Memoractiv
The company that manufacturer this dietary supplement is known as Thorne Research. This company is based in the United States with many year of experience in manufacturing and promoting several healthcare products such as skin care products, multivitamins, weight loss products, brain enhancers, fat burners and several other products.
- 500 mg Acetyl-L-Carnitine (as Acetyl-L-Carnitine Chloride)
- 240 mg Ginkgo Phytosome* (Ginkgo biloba (leaf) / Phosphatidylserine complex)
- 100 mg Bacopa extract (leaf) (Bacopa monnieri)
- 70 mg Phosphatidylserine Isolate
- 10 mg Vinpocetine
- Other Ingredients: Huperzine, Hypromellose capsule, Silicon Dioxide and Leucine
Contains ingredients derived from soy (phosphatidylserine isolate and phytosome).
This formula contains ingredients that enhance cognitive function through a variety of mechanisms of action
- Ginkgo Biloba – This is an herb that is known to stimulate blood and oxygen circulation and flow to the brain, thus promoting short and long term memory, clear thinking and better decision making.
- Acetyl-L-carnitine (ALC) – This is an amino acid that is well known to support cognitive functions. Studies indicate that this ingredient works to improve sociability, cooperation, attention and personal appearance especially in older people.
- Bacopa Monnieri – This is an Ayurvedic herb that has shown to support memory and learning abilities. This herb has also been found to enhance the levels of inhibitory neurotransmitter GABA, which is associated with relaxation.
- Huperzine – This is an herbal extract from rich moss plant. This herb has been known to reduce symptoms of Alzheimer’s disease, improve memory and learning abilities and slow down memory impairment related to aging. This ingredient works by increasing the production of Acetylcholine, a vital neurotransmitter used to better communication between the brain and the nerves.
- Vinpocetine – This is an herbal extract that supports blood and oxygen circulation to the brain resulting to improved cognitive functions
Does Memoractiv Work?
Memoractiv is formulated from ingredients that have been proven to support cognitive functions. So, on the face value, this formula seems to work. We wanted to know what customers are saying about this product. We conducted a simple search on their reviews and found out that most of them say that this supplement work as claimed. But there are also a great number of customers who feel that this supplement does not work.
Memoractiv capsules are mainly taken as a dietary supplement. These capsules are not intended to diagnosing, preventing, curing or treating any medical condition. The recommended dosage is two capsules two to three times daily with food or as directed by a qualified medical care practitioner.
Advantages Of Memoractiv
- Manufactured by Thorne Research which is a reputable company in the USA.
- Company provides a money back guarantee.
- Formulated from natural and organic ingredients.
- All ingredients and their composition has been listed and explained in detail.
- Thorne Research website contains extensive information regarding the manufacturer and other supplements.
Disadvantages Of Memoractiv
- The supplement has not been tested clinically.
- Contain soy which might pose side effects in the body.
- No Free trail mentioned on the site.
- Customer reviews about this product contain mixed reactions.
Don’t use it if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. Don’t exceed the recommended dosage. In case of adverse side effects stop use and see your physician immediately.
Read Next – Genbrain
Memoractiv is a dietary supplement that was designed to promote brain health and memory. The manufacturer of this supplement has used ingredients that are known to promote cognitive function. However, the entire product has not been tested clinically to support its claims. We therefore advise our readers to look for more information regarding this product before purchase or use.
*All individuals are unique. Your results can and will vary.
More than ever people of all ages are struggling with memory problems. People are unable to disconnect from their work, while students are under immense pressure to perform. Brains are overloaded with information that must be remembered. A quality memory enhancement product might contain clinically proven ingredients that will help to enhance not only memory, but also focus and night concentration. Memory products might help to optimize overall mental health and brain function.
Below you'll find some of the most effective memory products on the market today, in our opinion.
Verdict on Claimed Benefits: Below is our summary of the available evidence for the claimed benefits of below mentioned brain health supplements and nootropic based on the available research: