E3live Brainon Overview
BrainON is a brain enhancement product for any person who wishes to increase memory, concentration, focus and learning abilities. This product is ideal for anybody who is looking to perform at a higher level.
Manufacturer Information and Claims about E3live Brainon
The company that is behind this product is E3Live. This company claims that they are the only harvester of AFA, and they bring it while fresh-frozen liquid form.
AFA is natural blue-green algae which are found in Klamath Lake in Oregon, United States. This alga is rich in several nutrients comprising of over 65 vitamins, amino acids, minerals and essential fatty acids.
What BrainON Claims to do?
- Increased focus and clarity
- All the possible benefits of AFA
- Alleviate mood with PEA
- Lowers stress and promotes health and well being
- Improve one’s ability to function at higher level
- Help improve focus and concentration
BrainON Ingredients List
Supplement Facts: 0g Trans Fat; 1g Protein; 1890 IU Vitamin A, 34 mcg Vitami; 49 mcg Riboflavin; 27 mcg Vitamin
Ingredients: Organic, fresh-frozen Aphanizomenon flos aquae (AFA) with BrainON and a concentrated organic AFA extract of PEA (Phenylethylamine).
How Does BrainON Composition Work?
This remedy contains wild-harvested AFA blue-green algae which scientists say can promote the mood and enhance focus. In fact, they work to promote joyfulness and mental clarity without bringing side effects.
Serving Size is one tablespoon. Most people start with one teaspoon a day and get results. in fact each individual responds differently. We tried to look at some of the reviews and found that some people didn’t get results after taking one teaspoon a day. These people got results when they exceeded the dosage which is not recommended.
The Advantages of BrainON
- Lowers stress and promotes health and well being.
- Improve one’s ability to function at higher level.
- This supplement is free of salt, sugar, wheat, gluten, yeast, soy, corn colors, preservatives, artificial ingredients or flavors.
- Manufactured in GMP satisfied equipments.
The Cons of BrainON
- This supplements taste mild therefore some people may have a problem taking it straight up.
- One of the most expensive product when you compare it to other products of the same effects.
- Few customer reviews about regarding this brain enhancement supplement.
- Drug interactions may occur is precautions are not taken into account.
- No mention of money back guarantee or fee trials from the manufacturer.
BrainON Side Effects
According to our analysis of the main ingredient, which is AFA blue-green algae, this product may not be entirely safe. These algae may get have some impurities if the water where it is harvested from getting polluted. You have to take serious precautions. Don’t take these capsules if you are planning to get pregnant, pregnant, nursing, taking prescriptive drugs. Otherwise, consult your healthcare professional before use.
BrainON is one the most expensive brain enhancement supplement on the market today. It is a product for any person who wishes to increase memory, concentration, focus and learning abilities. If you get adverse side effects when using this supplement, stop using it and consult your physician immediately.
Don’t take these capsules if you are planning to get pregnant, pregnant, nursing, taking prescriptive drugs. Otherwise, consult your healthcare professional before use. Don’t use it if the seal under the cap is tampered with. Keep it away from children in a cool dry place.
More than ever people of all ages are struggling with memory problems. People are unable to disconnect from their work, while students are under immense pressure to perform. Brains are overloaded with information that must be remembered. A quality memory enhancement product should contain clinically proven ingredients that will help to enhance not only memory, but also focus and night concentration. Memory products should help to optimize overall mental health and brain function. Most importantly a memory product should work safely and gently to promote cognitive function.
Below you'll find some of the most effective memory products on the market today, in our opinion.