What is Stemnucell?
Moisturizers in the formula add to the overall appearance of plump, youthful skin that, according to the manufacturer, is completely renewed.
It can be used by individuals of all skin types although it is obviously designed to have the most benefits for mature, aging skin.
What are the Active Ingredients in Solvaderm’s Stemnucell?
Stemnucell contains a formula that only contains natural ingredients and is free of parabens and perfumes. The key active ingredients listed for the formula are:
- Malus Domestica Fruit Cell Culture – Taken from a rare Swiss apple, these fruit cell cultures are said to have a number of amazing anti-aging benefits . The extraction method was specifically engineered to preserve its potential properties and the culture has undergone extensive clinical testing. According to the manufacturer, it has the ability to heal skin, delay the aging process and promote cellular renewal
- Chondru Crispus (Seaweed) Extract – This sea vegetable is rich in skin-conditioning nutrients that boost hydration levels, support the reduction of inflammation and leave the skin soft and supple
- Hyaluronic Acid – While this is abundant in young skin, levels decline with age and must be supplemented. It has intense hydrating properties and enhances the appearance of plump, smooth, wrinkle-free skin.
What are the Advantages of Stemnuell?
- Contains carefully selected ingredients that have several benefits for aging skin
- Is free of parabens and perfumes
- Is suitable for all skin types
- Can be used as part of the Solvaderm anti-aging regime
How Much is Stemnuell?
Stemnucell costs $74.99 ffor a 30ml bottle. Shipping is free and the Solvaderm website often offers limited time discounts and pricing specials.
Stemnucell has a 60-day money-back guarantee as do all Solvaderm products.
Should I Purchase it?
Sometimes regular moisturizers just aren’t potent enough for skin that is already showing signs of aging and damage at a cellular level. Stemnucell provides a powerful formula that may enhance the skin care routine with its blend of skin-regenerating and intensely moisturizing ingredients.
The use of fruit stem cells in anti-aging products is becoming more popular and several studies have shown that they can be beneficial in supporting the health of aging skin cells. Stemnucell would definitely be recommended for anyone wanting to reduce visible signs of aging as well as protecting against further damage.
As we age the composition, texture and appearance of our skin changes. Signs of skin aging include wrinkles, fine lines, loss of moisture, uneven tone, and dull, tired-looking skin. There are countless anti-wrinkle creams on the market promising to make skin look and feel younger. Many anti-wrinkle creams promise everything short of a facelift or to provide the much sought after "fountain of youth". In reality most are just moisturizers marketed as anti-aging products.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.