Nexacell is a anti wrinkle formula to reduce* the signs of aging, preventing further lines and wrinkles from occurring. The serum is designed to not only encourage surface changes, but it treats* the skin cells in the deeper layers to tackle aging symptoms at the source and ensure longer lasting results.
There is limited information available about the manufacturer of Nexacell. The product is sold by a company of the same name. Nexacell LLC is based in California, but apart from a telephone number, email address, and Santa Ana PO Box, there are few other details. However, the Nexacell website does detail full terms and conditions and clearly displays the company contact information.
By agreeing to the free trial offer, you are authorizing Nexacell to bill your credit card with $89.95 for automatic shipping each month. This requires a call to Nexacell customer service to cancel this arrangement.
How it Works?
Nexacell is designed to work on a cellular level to deliver anti aging benefits. When the formula is lathered on to the skin, the heavy micro molecules carry collagen and elastin deep into the skin tissue using QuSome liposome technology.
When the nutrients reach the skin cells, proprietary biosphere molecules take shapes to fill the gaps in the skin cells. This stimulates the production of elastin and collagen, to improve* the elasticity and structure of the skin. This creates an immediate effect of tighter and smoother looking skin.
Unlike many other anti aging products, Nexacell does provide a full ingredient list. The serum is made using:
- Purified Water
- Alkyl Benzoate (C12-159; This is added to increase* water solubility to improve* the texture of the product.
- Capric/Caprylic Triglyceride; This is a mixture of capric or caprylic acid and glycerin, which are added to repair moisture loss.
- Cyclopentasiloxane; This is an organosilicon compound that also aids moisture in the skin.
- Dimethicone; Is another organosilicon that prevents dry, irritated skin.
- Arachidyl Alcohol; Is an emollient.
- Eryngium Maritimum Callus Culture Filtrate; Is used for skin conditioning.
- Oat derived Avena Sativa; May be used to counter hormone imbalance.
- Retinol; This is a form of Vitamin A, which is used to unclog pores and protect against free radicals.
- Cistus Incanus Extract; Provides detoxifying effects.
- Gynostemma Pentaphyllum Extract; Provides anti inflammatory effects.
- Other secondary ingredients include Blackberry derived Rubus Fruticosus, Spilanthes Acmella Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ceramide 3, Dimethicone Copolymer, Beeswax, Arachidyl Glucoside, Soybean Glycine, Behenyl Alcohol, Hydroxyethyl Cellulose, Decyl Glucoside, Butylene and Caprylyl Glycol, Isohexadecane, Cetearyl and Phenethyl Alcohol, Laureth 23, Polysorbate 80, Silica, Trideceth 6 Phosphate, Sodium Acrylate, Taurate Copolymer, Chlorphenesin, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Animomethylpropanol and Potassium Sorbate.
With regular use, Nexacell can not only reduce* wrinkles and fine lines, but it works to;
- Lessen stress damage to skin
- Brightens the skin tone
- Repairs sunspots and other skin damage
- Enhances* the supple feel of the skin
- Hydrates and moisturizes for a glowing complexion
- Reduces* the appearance of unevenness in the skin tone
- Internet Ordering
It appears that it is only possible to order Nexacell online. This means that there is no opportunity to try the product other than the free trial, triggering automatic shipping. However, the company does provide a customer care telephone number and email address, so it should be straightforward to cancel if necessary.
How to Use Nexacell?
This product is easy to use. It should be gently massaged into your face after washing once a day. Some consumers have used Nexacell twice a day to achieve speedier results. Nexacell is safe to use on the face, neck and other areas of the body, showing signs of aging such as the hands.
Unlike many online exclusive anti aging products, Nexacell operates a fairly transparent ordering process. They advise about the automatic shipping and billing on the main website page, without needing to read pages of small print. However, the product is still quite costly at $89 for a month’s supply. There may be other products offering similar results for less available in the marketplace.
As we age the composition, texture and appearance of our skin changes. Signs of skin aging include wrinkles, fine lines, loss of moisture, uneven tone, and dull, tired-looking skin. There are countless anti-wrinkle creams on the market promising to make skin look and feel younger. Many anti-wrinkle creams promise everything short of a facelift or to provide the much sought after "fountain of youth". In reality most are just moisturizers marketed as anti-aging products.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.