What is Nexacell?
Nexacell is a anti-wrinkle formula to reduce* the signs of aging, preventing further lines and wrinkles from occurring. The serum is designed to not only encourage surface changes, but it treats* the skin cells in the deeper layers to tackle aging symptoms at the source and ensure long lasting results.
Who is the Manufacturer of Nexacell?
There is limited information available about the manufacturer of Nexacell. The product is sold by a company of the same name. Nexacell LLC is based in California, but apart from a telephone number, email address, and Santa Ana PO Box, there are few other details. However, the Nexacell website does detail full terms and conditions and clearly displays the company contact information.
By agreeing to the free trial offer, you are authorizing Nexacell to bill your credit card with $89.95 for automatic shipping each month. This requires a call to Nexacell customer service to cancel this arrangement.
How it Works?
Nexacell is designed to work on a cellular level to deliver anti-aging benefits. When the formula is lathered on to the skin, the heavy micro molecules carry collagen and elastin deep into the skin tissue using QuSome liposome technology.
When the nutrients reach the skin cells, proprietary biosphere molecules take shapes to fill the gaps in the skin cells. This stimulates the production of elastin and collagen, to improve* the elasticity and structure of the skin. This creates an immediate effect of tighter and smoother looking skin.
Nexacell Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
Unlike many other anti-aging products, Nexacell does provide a full ingredient list. The serum is made using:
- Purified Water – It is an ingredient which is used as a solvent when manufacturing the product.
- Alkyl Benzoate (C12-159) – The substance is alleged to help in improving* the softness and feel of the product due to its solubility capability. Also, it provides light conditioning to the skin and leaves it looking silky.
- Capric/Caprylic Triglyceride – This is a mixture of capric or caprylic acid and glycerin which are claimed to help in providing nurturing benefits to your skin. They boost* the silkiness of the product and helps in keeping the required amount of moisture in the skin to make it look supple. Also, it extends the shelf life of the product.
- Cyclopentasiloxane – It is an organosilicon compound which helps in boosting the amount of moisture in your skin. It is known to help in delivering vital nutrients to your skin and may help in conditioning the skin for an improved* look.
- Dimethicone – It is claimed to help in forming a protective barrier in the skin which is responsible in preventing water loss. Therefore, it helps the skin stay well moisturized all day long.
- Silica – It is alleged to provide its anti-caking properties and helps in fighting the symptoms of aging for a youthful complexion.
- Arachidyl Alcohol – It is an emollient which is intended to help soften your skin. Also, might help the other ingredients penetrate the skin so that they deliver required benefits as well as preserving the product.
- Eryngium Maritimum Callus Culture Filtrate – It used for skin conditioning to help improve* the softness of your complexion.
- Oat Derived Avena Sativa – It is meant to moisturize your skin to keep it supple and draw water from the air into your skin. It is a highly absorbent ingredient which absorbs oil and dirt from your skin to help in cleansing the skin. Also, it is intended to fight irritation.
- Retinol – This is a form of Vitamin A, which is used to unclog pores and protect against free radicals. It fights the damage caused by environmental aggressors to keep the skin healthy and combat aging signs. Also, it can be used to keep the skin clean as it unclogs it and therefore, removing* dirt, oil and other impurities from the skin.
- Cistus Incanus Extract – Provides soothing properties to the skin, especially to the sensitive skin.
- Gynostemma Pentaphyllum Extract – Provides anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties to your skin to help fight damage caused by free radicals or other external factors. This helps you keep a healthy and youthful skin.
- Other secondary ingredients include Blackberry derived Rubus Fruticosus, Spilanthes Acmella Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ceramide 3, Dimethicone Copolymer, Beeswax, Arachidyl Glucoside, Soybean Glycine, Behenyl Alcohol, Hydroxyethyl Cellulose, Decyl Glucoside, Butylene and Caprylyl Glycol, Isohexadecane, Cetearyl and Phenethyl Alcohol, Laureth 23, Polysorbate 80, Trideceth 6 Phosphate, Sodium Acrylate, Taurate Copolymer, Chlorphenesin, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Animomethylpropanol and Potassium Sorbate.
What are the Advantages of Nexacell?
With regular use, Nexacell can not only reduce* wrinkles and fine lines, but it works too;
- It can help in fighting the damage caused by environmental factors to keep your skin healthy.
- It is claimed to draw water from air to the skin and also prevents water loss from the skin for you to achieve a supple and soft complexion.
- It may help in nurturing the skin and conditions it.
- It is alleged to help in cleansing the skin by absorbing oils and dirt from the skin.
- It may provide soothing properties to your skin.
What are the Disadvantages of Nexacell?
- Internet Ordering
- The exact amounts of the ingredients have not been revealed by the manufacturer.
- It is advisable for you to seek advice from your doctor before suing this product.
- It is available only in official website
How to Use Nexacell?
This product is easy to use. It should be gently massaged into your face after washing once a day. Some consumers have used Nexacell twice a day to achieve speedier results. Nexacell is safe to use on the face, neck and other areas of the body, showing signs of aging such as the hands.
Nexacell Review – Final Verdict
Unlike many online exclusive anti-aging products, Nexacell operates a fairly transparent ordering process. They advise about the automatic shipping and billing on the main website page, without needing to read pages of small print. However, the product is still quite costly at $89 for a month’s supply. There may be other products offering similar results for less available in the marketplace.
As we age the composition, texture and appearance of our skin changes. Signs of skin aging include wrinkles, fine lines, loss of moisture, uneven tone, and dull, tired-looking skin. There are countless anti-wrinkle creams on the market promising to make skin look and feel younger. Many anti-wrinkle creams promise everything short of a facelift or to provide the much sought after "fountain of youth". In reality most are just moisturizers marketed as anti-aging products.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.