X Out Acne Wash-in Treatment Overview
X Out is an acne wash-in treatment made by Proactiv. It is an acne treatments that kills bacteria that causes breakouts, treats existing pimples, and leaves skin soft, smooth, and healthy.
How Does It Rate?
- X Out is a product of Proactiv, the acne treatment system made by Stanford-trained dermatologists, Dr. Katie Rodan and Dr. Kathy Fields.
- From Proactiv to Proactiv Plus comes X Out, an acne wash-in treatment system designed specifically for teens.
- Using X Out twice a day can make skin clear, smooth, and protected against pimples.
- Benzyl Peroxide
- The product is rather safe to use and it is great for teens who suffer from acne
- It contains well-known ingredients which are used throughout the entire industry
- It’s capable of cleansing your skin deep in its pores for better effect
- It is usable on different types of skin which is quite convenient
- The effects should come rather quickly after you start using it.
- There are questionable reviews which report a feeling of burning and stinging after usage
- Some people complain that itching and dryness had taken place after using the product
- It’s not reviewed or approved by any official authority
How Does X Out Work?
X Out is an acne wash-in treatment with a unique formulation that absorbs prescription-grade medicine deep into the pores and leaves it there to kill all breakout-causing bacteria. The product works immediately as it comes in contact with the skin.
Unlike Proactiv and Proactiv Plus that has three steps, X Out works in just one.
X Out Acne Wash-in & Spot Corrector Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
The Wash-In Treatment contains :
– this is a mineral which is naturally occurring which is known for busting bacteria. This is the main reason for which it is great for people who suffer from acne.
The Spot Corrector contains :
– this is a well-known medication which is commonly used to handle cases of mild to moderate acne. It can potentially cleanse your skin off the bacteria that are residing.
Read Also – Renee Rouleau Anti-Cyst Treatment
X Out Acne Wash-in Treatment FAQ’s
Q : How Should You Take X Out?
- X Out is to be used twice a day ideally once in the morning and another round before going to bed.
- The basic X Out Acne Wash-In Treatment is designed to be an all in one face product that can act as a cleanser, a mask, and a spot corrector.
- As a cleanser, simply moisten the face, put a coin-sized amount of X Out Acne Wash-In Treatment, cleanse for two minutes and rinse off.
- As a mask, massage skin with X Out Acne Wash-In Treatment and leave it on the skin for ten minutes. This provides the skin a more intense cleaning, which you can do every other week as a facial treatment at home.
- As a spot corrector, simply apply a pea-size amount of X Out Acne Wash-In Treatment on pimples and zits and leave it on overnight.
- X Out Acne Wash-In Treatment is the basic kit, but if you want the three-step care similar to Proactiv and Proactiv Plus, you can choose from the X Out Body Kit and X Out Shine Kit.
- The X Out Body Kit includes the X Out Acne Wash-In Treatment, X Out Spot Corrector, and X Out Daily Body Scrub.
- The X Out Shine Kit includes the X Out Acne Wash-In Treatment, X Out Spot Corrector, and X Out Shine Control.
Q : What are the Precautions When Using X Out?
A: There are no known precautions you need to consider before using X Out, but teens that have overly sensitive skin should seek medical advice first before using the product. Additionally, for teens with sensitivity to coconut and polyethylene beads should consider X Out wisely before using.
Q : Does X Out interact with other medications?
A: As of writing, X Out has no known interactions with other medications. However, for any apprehensions before using the product, a consultation with a dermatologist is wise before purchasing.
X Out Acne Wash-in Treatment Review – Final Verdict
Even though it is a product that seems like being prominent and capable, there are things that you have to keep in mind. The ingredients do seem a bit lacking while the claims and promised benefits are fairly bold.
We believe that there are better options , especially after seeing that people complain about side effects. Take another look at the market and check it out.
If you suffer from acne and breakouts and you haven't been using an acne product, this could be an excellent time to begin. A product like this can unblock and clear your pores and get rid of any excess oils on the skin's surface. These products dry out existing acne on the skin and prevent future blemishes from forming.
Below are some of the best acne products on the market today, in our opinion.
Verdict on Claimed Benefits: Below is our summary of the available evidence for the claimed benefits of below mentioned acne creams, dietary supplements, and scar removal creams based on the available research: