Skinception Dermefface FX7 Overview
Dermefface FX7 is a scar removal cream. It works to speed the healing of the different layers of the skin. The formula also promotes the regrowth of healthy skin increasing production of Type I and Type III collagen. It also increases skin cell turnover while helping slough away damaged cells which are replaced with healthy cells. It is for all types of scars including from acne, injury, chicken pox and burns.
How Does It Rate?
- Its official site inform us that the scar removal cream is from Skinception, which is a relatively known skin care company that offers several products including their line of anti-aging formulations.
- The company is new, but it has established an impeccable reputation in the industry.
- Hydrolite 5
- The formula includes several powerful moisturizers which can help with the healing process of the skin.
- Some ingredients have been shown to help diminish scars.
- Official site has good customer reviews
- Official site is less informative
- Product can be purchased online only
How Does it Work?
Dermefface FX7 primarily works to diminish all kinds of scars. It essentially does so by enhancing the natural healing process of the skin. It also uses powerful moisturizers to prevent dryness and help heal damaged skin. There are also ingredients that improve skin health and work to restore its natural youthful qualities which helps to reduce the appearance of scars.
Skinception Dermefface FX7 Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
– This is a plant-derived ingredient that moisturizes the skin while helping with the healing process. It binds to keratin, the natural moisturizer of the skin for ultimate hydration.
– This ingredient has been shown to help heal scars faster, and some studies have shown that it can also help reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
– It stimulates collagen synthesis making the skin more elastic and restoring its youthful qualities.
– It makes the skin lighter by preventing hyperpigmentation. 
– This is a moisturizer, but it also helps enhance the effects of the other active ingredients. 
– It treats dry skin and helps heal damaged skin. 
Skinception Dermefface FX7 FAQ’s
Q: How to Use Skinception Dermefface FX7?
A: Apply the formula on clean, dry skin. For optimum results, apply 2 to 3 times daily. Massage the formula onto the skin until it is absorbed.
You May Also Like – Dr. Pimple Popper
Skinception Dermefface FX7 Reviews – Final Verdict
After careful examination of Dermefface FX7, it is an effective scar removal formulation. It contains some active ingredients clinically proven to be effective. There are some positive reviews from customers so it may work for certain cases of scars. The price is a little on the high side but overall it is still worth trying especially because it comes with a money back guarantee.
Where To Find It?
For more details, please go Official WebSite
Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only and reflect solely the views and opinions expressed by the contributors and not those of Consumer Health Digest. We do not verify or endorse any claims made in these reviews. Please read the full product reviews disclaimer. *All individuals are unique. Your results can and will vary.
Have a Question? Please Tell Us What We Are Missing Here!
We review published medical research in respected scientific journals to arrive at our conclusions about a product or health topic. This ensures the highest standard of scientific accuracy. Yang M, Moclair B, Hatcher V, Kaminetsky J, Mekas M, Chapas A, Capodice J. A randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled study of a novel pantothenic Acid-based dietary supplement in subjects with mild to moderate facial acne. Dermatol Ther (Heidelb). 2014 Jun;4(1):93-101. doi: 10.1007/s13555-014-0052-3. Epub 2014 May 16. PMID: 24831048; PMCID: PMC4065280.
 Verbena officinalis, vervain: https://doi.org/10.1016/B978-0-443-10344-5.00036-7
 Walocko FM, Eber AE, Keri JE, Al-Harbi MA, Nouri K. The role of nicotinamide in acne treatment. Dermatol Ther. 2017 Sep;30(5). doi: 10.1111/dth.12481. Epub 2017 Feb 21. PMID: 28220628.
 Connolly D, Vu HL, Mariwalla K, Saedi N. Acne Scarring-Pathogenesis, Evaluation, and Treatment Options. J Clin Aesthet Dermatol. 2017 Sep;10(9):12-23. Epub 2017 Sep 1. PMID: 29344322; PMCID: PMC5749614.
 Campanati A, Savelli A, Sandroni L, Marconi B, Giuliano A, Giuliodori K, Ganzetti G, Offidani A. Effect of allium cepa-allantoin-pentaglycan gel on skin hypertrophic scars: clinical and video-capillaroscopic results of an open-label, controlled, nonrandomized clinical trial. Dermatol Surg. 2010 Sep;36(9):1439-44. doi: 10.1111/j.1524-4725.2010.01654.x. Epub 2010 Jul 8. PMID: 20626444.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available informations and our estimation of efficacy.
*Result may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purpose. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended to be used for self diagnosis or self treatment of any condition.
*Disclosure of Material connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you can click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."