What is Reventin Renew?
Reventin Renew is an anti-aging cream and also an intensive dark circle cream that makes several claims. First off; the basics. Reventin Renew is a topical skin treatment and beauty product. This means it comes in a cream form that you apply to your skin.
This is not a supplement and it is intended for external use only. The claims that the manufacturer of Reventin Renew makes are that it can fix age spots, add moisture to your skin and that the moisturizing effect will last a whole 24 hours.
Furthermore, Reventin Renew is comprised of an advanced formula that the makers say was specifically designed to make your skin look younger by reversing some of the damage that your skin endures daily and of course, the ravages of age. There is a supposed anti-wrinkle complex contained in this product that when applied to the surface of the skin, can help reduce the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines. Finally, this product is intended for use on the face.
How Does It Rate?
- Reverses the damages that aging causes.
- Contains combination of natural ingredients and synthetic complexes.
- 30-Day refund policy.
- Mineral Oil
- Isopropyl Myristate
- Glyceryl stearate SE
- Sea Salt
- Citrullus Vulgaris (Watermelon) Fruit Extract
- Reventin Renew does contain a number of natural ingredients that are believed to be mild and safe for skin use.
- This product may be able to visibly reduce the appearance of wrinkles, crow feet, and unwanted blemishes on the skin.
- The manufacturer of Reventin Renew states that your skin will be 85% more moisturized after just 2 weeks of use.
- You may be able to feel a noticeable difference after just one use of Reventin Renew.
- There is no SPF content in Reventin Renew and therefore has no sun-blocking effect.
- The claims made by the manufacturer of Reventin Renew may be a little bit overstated.
- You may not see results as quickly as the makers of Reventin Renew say because everyone’s skin type is a bit different.
- Depending on the severity of your wrinkles, Reventin Renew may not be able to make them go away completely.
How Does Reventin Renew Work?
According to the Reventin site, Reventin Renew has been inspired by the treatments that dermatologists use to treat and beautify skin and dark circles. This suggests that there is at least some scientific backing and research behind this product. The manufacturer claims that it works by hydrating your skin by up to 47% more and can be used to make wrinkles disappear as well as blemishes.
Reventin Renew Ingredients – Are They Safe & Effective?
It would appear that the ingredients used to make Reventin Renew are a combination of simple and natural ingredients and synthetic complexes. There are natural extracts in Reventin Renew but there are also some man-made ingredients. Take a look at this list:
– A fairly simple and mild ingredient, mineral oil is an emollient which means that it can help trap moisture and retain it for the absorption of your skin.
– Though the benefits to the skin are at this point speculative, it is believed that this ingredient can act as a skin enhancer of sorts.
Glyceryl stearate SE
– Glyceryl stearate SE is used for esterification it also acts as an emollient and surfactant. It is typically used to help condition the skin.
– Another relatively simple and natural ingredient of this product, sea salt is considered to be a sanitary way to clean the pores out. It can also work to manage skin oils.
– As a humectant, glycerin can help make the skin feel more soft and supple to the touch. It can also help your skin retain vital moisture. By stimulating collagen synthesis, glycerin aids in the production of collagen, a protein responsible for maintaining skin elasticity. This property of glycerin helps enhance the firmness and elasticity of the skin, thereby reducing the visibility of fine lines and wrinkles as we referenced in our review of Laneige Perfect Renew Cream.
Citrullus Vulgaris (Watermelon) Fruit Extract
– This natural fruit extract is rich in antioxidants which help your skin fight the effects of aging and may help repair the damage.
Reventin Renew – FAQ’s
Q: How to use Reventin Renew?
A: Unfortunately, the manufacturer site has no information about the recommended use of Reventin Renew. Nor could we find instructions on any retail site that carries the product.
Q: How much does Reventin Renew cost?
A: The official Reventin Renew website has the product on sale for $20.00. Although you should be aware that other retail sites have different prices for it that range from $15-$20.
Q: What is Reventin Renew’s return policy?
A: We could not find any information regarding a return policy for this product. However, you may be able to contact the manufacturer directly and inquire about return and refund policies.
Q: Does Reventin Renew offer a free trial?
A: The official Reventin Renew website makes no mention of a free trial and neither do any retail sites that sell it. So no, there is no free trial of Reventin Renew currently available.
I think it helps some.
Haven’t had dramatic changes with my dark under-eye circles (at least not that I notice) but I will say it’s a good under-eye moisturizer I had deep dark circles and I don’t expect them to disappear overnight maybe with a little more time my dark circles will start to lighten up.
Reventin Renew Reviews – Final Verdict
Here is what you may be able to get by using Reventin Renew: you may notice an increase in skin elasticity and firmness, Reventin Renew is paraben free which is good for those sensitive to the substance, and you may be able to increase the overall hydration of your skin.
Here is where Reventin Renew may fall short: many skin creams have some SPF content that helps protect skin from sun damage while this product does not. There are several synthetic ingredients in Reventin Renew and it may take you a long time to notice any positive difference. We recommend that in addition to Reventin Renew, you take a good look at some other skin creams.
As we age the composition, texture and appearance of our skin changes. Signs of skin aging include wrinkles, fine lines, loss of moisture, uneven tone, and dull, tired-looking skin. There are countless anti-wrinkle creams on the market promising to make skin look and feel younger. Many anti-wrinkle creams promise everything short of a facelift or to provide the much sought after "fountain of youth". In reality most are just moisturizers marketed as anti-aging products.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Verdict on Claimed Benefits: Below is our summary of the available evidence for the claimed benefits of below mentioned anti-aging products and anti-wrinkle creams based on the available research:
Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only and reflect solely the views and opinions expressed by the contributors and not those of Consumer Health Digest. We do not verify or endorse any claims made in these reviews. Please read the full product reviews disclaimer. *All individuals are unique. Your results can and will vary.
Reventin Renew Ques and Ans
Q: I received my order which product do i use first cream vit c dropper skin toner or serum?
A: the suggested order of application for the products you mentioned would be: 1. Skin Toner 2. Serum 3. Cream/Vitamin C Dropper
Start with the toner, followed by the serum, and finish with the cream or Vitamin C dropper.
Q: I need to place an order. Where can I order this cream Reventin Renew?
A: Free 2-day shipping. Buy Reventin Renew's intensive dark circle reducer under eye cream at Walmart.com. The product can be purchased from Amazon or eBay.
Have a Question? Please Tell Us What We Are Missing Here!
We review published medical research in respected scientific journals to arrive at our conclusions about a product or health topic. This ensures the highest standard of scientific accuracy. Olshansky B, Chung MK, Budoff MJ, Philip S, Jiao L, Doyle RT Jr, Copland C, Giaquinto A, Juliano RA, Bhatt DL. Mineral oil: safety and use as placebo in REDUCE-IT and other clinical studies. Eur Heart J Suppl. 2020 Oct 6;22(Suppl J):J34-J48. doi: 10.1093/eurheartj/suaa117. PMID: 33061866; PMCID: PMC7537802.
 Engelbrecht TN, Demé B, Dobner B, Neubert RH. Study of the influence of the penetration enhancer isopropyl myristate on the nanostructure of stratum corneum lipid model membranes using neutron diffraction and deuterium labelling. Skin Pharmacol Physiol. 2012;25(4):200-7. doi: 10.1159/000338538. Epub 2012 May 16. PMID: 22614257.
 Final Report on the Safety Assessment of Glyceryl Stearate and Glyceryl Stearate/SE : https://journals.sagepub.com/doi/10.3109/10915818209021268
 Lee BH, Yang AR, Kim MY, McCurdy S, Boisvert WA. Natural sea salt consumption confers protection against hypertension and kidney damage in Dahl salt-sensitive rats. Food Nutr Res. 2016 Dec 20;61(1):1264713. doi: 10.1080/16546628.2017.1264713. Erratum in: Food Nutr Res. 2017 Mar 20;61(1):1300375. PMID: 28325999; PMCID: PMC5328355.
 Stout EI, McKessor A. Glycerin-Based Hydrogel for Infection Control. Adv Wound Care (New Rochelle). 2012 Feb;1(1):48-51. doi: 10.1089/wound.2011.0288. PMID: 24527279; PMCID: PMC3839013.
 Poduri A, Rateri DL, Saha SK, Saha S, Daugherty A. Citrullus lanatus 'sentinel' (watermelon) extract reduces atherosclerosis in LDL receptor-deficient mice. J Nutr Biochem. 2013 May;24(5):882-6. doi: 10.1016/j.jnutbio.2012.05.011. Epub 2012 Aug 16. PMID: 22902326; PMCID: PMC3504646.
 'Paraben-Free': What Does it Mean? https://www.organicconsumers.org/news/paraben-free-what-does-it-mean
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available informations and our estimation of efficacy.
*Result may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purpose. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended to be used for self diagnosis or self treatment of any condition.
*Disclosure of Material connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you can click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."